Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched that haul and you can just tell daisy is her favourite child and seems like she's trying to live through her abit too. Absolutely God help thst child when she's a teenager Charlotte will be massively over baring
---
Also saying it made a dent in her bank account. I doubt that even came to 100 quid but she'd not think twice spending that on herself

Reactions: 14
It must be a gifted outing. No way would Charlotte miss out on one of her self-allocated sick days laying about feeling sorry for herself and ignoring the kids (as per every school holiday) otherwise.

Reactions: 15
I laughed when I saw she was a trampoline park after it was mentioned here, I reckon she was reading here this morning when she was on the sofa as she has never taken them trampolining before.
They can’t have done anything on Wednesday when Mark was off as she would have shared it if they had and then seemingly nothing yesterday either. Bet it’s pizza for dinner tonight 👍

I watched her haul after seeing people on here talking about it and bloody hell she really begrudges spending money on her kids. Saying the logo stuff was added expensive but Stan really loves Minecraft, it’s only £7.99 and she had a discount on it so it would have been £6 something. And the vest for Daisy comes in loads of colours, and they are cheap, why buy only one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The comment she made, passive aggressively that Daisy has a better wardrobe than Charlotte.....erm, so does my daughter and damn right she should too! I absolutely will always ensure the kids have the best clothes we can afford and then there's me in my leggings and hoody 🫣
Pretty much all parents I know are like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have never heard someone waffle so much crap about jogging bottoms & basic tshirts before im my life!!!!!!! As if Stan cares a damn about what he wears?! shes got wayyyy too much time on her hands. the few bits she got them wont last more than a few months - she’s acting like thats then set up for life!!!!! A few odd tops and joggers?! what an odd woman

Reactions: 14
Don’t worry Charlotte you’ll always have your stalker supporting you.
carol “screw loose” creamer. What a name!

IMG_4961.jpeg
IMG_4962.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That Carole creamer would freak me out if I was Charlotte . Borderline stalker , when you put as much as these insta wankers do online it’s only a matter of time before one of these weirdos pop up

Reactions: 17
Have never heard someone waffle so much crap about jogging bottoms & basic tshirts before im my life!!!!!!! As if Stan cares a damn about what he wears?! shes got wayyyy too much time on her hands. the few bits she got them wont last more than a few months - she’s acting like thats then set up for life!!!!! A few odd tops and joggers?! what an odd woman
He probably does care and only because half his bloody clothes don't fit him properly and he has about 4 outfits to choose from I know I was always very picky trying to find clothes that fitted/matched when I was younger because I didn't want to be made fun of
---
Don’t worry Charlotte you’ll always have your stalker supporting you.
carol “screw loose” creamer. What a name!

View attachment 2776333View attachment 2776334
And she's the only person she seems to regularly reply to aswell as if she's asking for something awful to happen. Correction she probably would, it would give her content 🤔

Reactions: 5
I noticed when reading the Ingham thread that Carol Creamer has commented on their vlogs too. Clearly someone very vulnerable or creepy.

Reactions: 8
The comment she made, passive aggressively that Daisy has a better wardrobe than Charlotte.....erm, so does my daughter and damn right she should too! I absolutely will always ensure the kids have the best clothes we can afford and then there's me in my leggings and hoody 🫣
Pretty much all parents I know are like that.
Absolutely right!
My daughter has a 50% handmade wardrobe, 30% handmedowns from her friend and 20% high street and supermarket. She always dresses like she’s made an effort. My boys are all next and JL, along with supermarket essentials. (They definitely seem to have more clothes as they get younger (so many handmedowns from their brothers))

I, however, have been wearing the same 5 dresses and 2 cardigans for the past 3 years and don’t ask me when I last bought new pants. It’s not that I can’t. It’s just that I have no priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely right!
My daughter has a 50% handmade wardrobe, 30% handmedowns from her friend and 20% high street and supermarket. She always dresses like she’s made an effort. My boys are all next and JL, along with supermarket essentials. (They definitely seem to have more clothes as they get younger (so many handmedowns from their brothers))

I, however, have been wearing the same 5 dresses and 2 cardigans for the past 3 years and don’t ask me when I last bought new pants. It’s not that I can’t. It’s just that I have no priority.
And almost all decent parents would say the exact same thing! I'm in hoody and leggings almost everyday and my kids are immaculate. Hair is always done and they wesr clean well fitting clothes that are weather appropriate. I don't understand how she can't put them kids first for once, as a mum ot really baffles me

And almost all decent parents would say the exact same thing! I'm in hoody and leggings almost everyday and my kids are immaculate. Hair is always done and they wesr clean well fitting clothes that are weather appropriate. I don't understand how she can't put them kids first for once, as a mum ot really baffles me
exactly! Some of my clothes are years old and I spend most of my time in leggings and tops (I work from
Home) but my kids always have nice clothes and I’m always picking up good deals on clothes in the next size up ready for them as they grow!
Kids are at the barbers every 8 weeks for a hair cut as well - I doubt Daisy has seen a hairdresser more than a handful of times in her life!
Her kids looks scruffy and their clothes too small.
---
Also, just wanted to add how annoyed she was at having to spend money on clothes for her kids (a £1 vest for Daisy, only getting them clothes because they was a discount code etc).
she is an awful neglectful parent sitting there in £60 leggings and about £100 worth of make up on her face

Reactions: 16
Also she never mentions the grandparents buying them anything. It might be a person to person preference but my parents love buying them bits and pieces, especially around summer or Christmas. It’s that grandparent prerogative where you can get something nice “just because”.

Again, it doesn’t seem like a money thing. They just don’t.

Reactions: 15
Also she never mentions the grandparents buying them anything. It might be a person to person preference but my parents love buying them bits and pieces, especially around summer or Christmas. It’s that grandparent prerogative where you can get something nice “just because”.

Again, it doesn’t seem like a money thing. They just don’t.
Exactly, my mum loves and M&S 3 for 2 deal on clothes for the grandkids!

Reactions: 7
She spends a fortune on herself and Nark. Sff on these kids, who let’s face it earn the money! Is she didn’t have much cash I’d understand it but we know she’s not broke. The kids eat crap, eat alone, never go anywhere, look like urchins. Charl is a disgusting mother, making stupid lunch boxes does nit negate the lack of care in all other aspects.

Reactions: 11
Everything is about what “she needs” 😡

So I take it they didn’t go to his family after all cause the wee girl had a cough!!!! But she was well enough for out walking, going to the trampoline place and then the pub with those 3 manky looking JR dogs!!!!

Reactions: 10
I noticed how mich she said she "needed" something in that video.

She needs a lot! What about what your kids need Charlotte?? Attention, quality time, days out for fun, clothes and shoes, decent food and a proper plate each of it!!

Reactions: 9
I noticed how mich she said she "needed" something in that video.

She needs a lot! What about what your kids need Charlotte?? Attention, quality time, days out for fun, clothes and shoes, decent food and a proper plate each of it!!
What she needs is to get a grip & a real job! F-ing loser! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From the video of her crying last night to her straightening her hair because “mark likes it” just all screams of please give me attention. She’s an attention bleep, pure and simple!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.