Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That DITL reel is shocking.

How many weekends does Frank spend away from his family??? Does Charlotte even realise how often she plies her kids with junk food and squirrels them away to sit 2 inches away from screens while she and her pathetic excuse for a husband eat like kings???

Reactions: 16
That DITL reel is shocking.

How many weekends does Frank spend away from his family??? Does Charlotte even realise how often she plies her kids with junk food and squirrels them away to sit 2 inches away from screens while she and her pathetic excuse for a husband eat like kings???
The worst of it is naive people who haven’t seen the light yet will watch this and think she’s a wonderful parent. Potentially copy these ideas.

I don’t know why she thinks it’s a good thing to show the absolute tit she feeds her kids.
She never shares her playing with them or taking interest in their lives. She acts like they are an absolute burden.

Mark is just as bad allowing it all to happen. What a pathetic excuse for a man he is.

Reactions: 15
Have I been blocked again, I can't see her Instagram
---
Unless she's lost her account again!

Reactions: 1
She's has five whole days of child free time every week to film her boring hauls, yet chooses to do it on a Saturday when all three children are at home and Frank's fucked off to the footy. Don't get me started on the setting up of her filming herself, filming herself! Yes, really!!
Just because your kids did a morning activity for an hour, it doesn't mean you can't do anything else active with them and what about the poor depressed mutt? Who walked him?? Her, Meldrum, Hobson, Brummy all have such a low bar for parenting. And all seem to dislike spending any time with them, unless of course it's gifted!! They're all lazy, neglectful witches.

Attachments

• Heart
Have I been blocked again, I can't see her Instagram
---
Unless she's lost her account again!
I found it again haha. Someone asking her where her grubby pajamas are from on the latest reel.

I can't believe she chose to film on the weekend when her kids are at home, no Frank (not that I think he's much use) and she has all week to herself.

Reactions: 8
Remind you of anyone 🙈

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the funeral was today as she hadn’t posted, Maybe she will make a reel or YouTube video about it.

Reactions: 1
Why does she also need to take chocolate or sweets to pick the kids up from school?

Reactions: 14
Why does she say how “proud she is of her Nana being brave” I’m not being a witch but that is a ridiculously self centred comment!!

That generation (her Nana) just get on with it!!!! That’s what they have always done ♥

Of course, Midsize 23 will take centre stage!!
She’ll have readings and a eulogy to give and she’ll have chosen some music too!!!!

Her eldest will read some poem whilst Merlin will be a “paw” bearer 🐾🐾 and the two youngest will sing “I’d like to teach the world to sing” 🙄

• Haha
We have a movie night as a family once a week. It usually involves popcorn & some sweet treats that are saved for such occasions. I would never dream of sending them upstairs by themselves. I fully agree with couples having date nights & alone time but equally family time is so important. They don’t even eat together. It’s the fact she doesn’t even try & hide the fact they don’t spend time as family. When was the last time they went on a day out - that’s only saved for when it’s gifted/free

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she say how “proud she is of her Nana being brave” I’m not being a witch but that is a ridiculously self centred comment!!

That generation (her Nana) just get on with it!!!! That’s what they have always done ♥

Of course, Midsize 23 will take centre stage!!
She’ll have readings and a eulogy to give and she’ll have chosen some music too!!!!

Her eldest will read some poem whilst Merlin will be a “paw” bearer 🐾🐾 and the two youngest will sing “I’d like to teach the world to sing” 🙄
I remember when my grandpa died (motor neurone disease), at his funeral everyone was telling my Grannie how sorry they were and she lent to me and my sister (we were quite young - 10/11) and said “I’m not sorry he’s dead. I’m glad he’s at peace.” It’s always resounded with me.

Charlotte’s grandpa knew he was going to die. I’m sure they talked about it between themselves and did a lot of grieving and coming to terms before he died.
Then again, with no DNR and the fact that family attempted resuscitation maybe not.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Typical Charlotte. Meeting about your grandads funeral with your recently widowed Nan (who is adjusting to life without someone in decades) and you post your 30 year old school report?!!! I bet her family know she hates not being centre of attention so they do things to appease her like she’s a toddler. I worked with someone like Charlotte years ago and it used to drive me INSANE. I was the only one who didn’t pander to a grown woman and I couldn’t believe the things they used to do for her so she didn’t get upset 🤢 no wonder midsize triggers me so much!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 24
How come charl hasn't had the disgusting dinners she fed her children ? Why charl must you have fresh nutritious food and let them have cheap rubbishy food every day ? Clear neither you or Frank would eat that ...disgusting beast.

Reactions: 12
I remember when my grandpa died (motor neurone disease), at his funeral everyone was telling my Grannie how sorry they were and she lent to me and my sister (we were quite young - 10/11) and said “I’m not sorry he’s dead. I’m glad he’s at peace.” It’s always resounded with me.

Charlotte’s grandpa knew he was going to die. I’m sure they talked about it between themselves and did a lot of grieving and coming to terms before he died.
Then again, with no DNR and the fact that family attempted resuscitation maybe not.

My Dad also passed with MND and he said “I’ve had such a great life that I’ll not be sad to die ♥
We were super sad but relieved that he was released from such a terrible degenerative disease ♥

I still can’t believe that an older gentleman past his 80’s, with COPD and Terminal Cancer had no DNR!!!! Even if he didn’t have one I don’t think I would have attempted CPR (it can break the sternum, ribs and rib cage) I would have just cuddled him whilst awaiting the Paramedics.

The way she goes on you’d think no one else has ever lived with the pain that grief brings except her!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Typical Charlotte. Meeting about your grandads funeral with your recently widowed Nan (who is adjusting to life without someone in decades) and you post your 30 year old school report?!!! I bet her family know she hates not being centre of attention so they do things to appease her like she’s a toddler. I worked with someone like Charlotte years ago and it used to drive me INSANE. I was the only one who didn’t pander to a grown woman and I couldn’t believe the things they used to do for her so she didn’t get upset 🤢 no wonder midsize triggers me so much!!!!!!!!
Same here - if you been to Tenerife they’ve been to elevenerife but it was in some way a more memorable or dramatic holiday than yours. My friend is/was exhausting. I hate drama and love a simple life, she is the opposite and plasters everything on social media and then contradicts herself….she also is always at the drs for an illnesses she never has.

Reactions: 9
Why would her Nana have her school report???

And apparently she hasn’t changed much so in 1993 she was a lazy, money grabbing, arrogant lazy cow!!!!!
"Charlotte Taylor, a girl who is very proud of herself every day for very little.
Needs to concentrate in class more.
Over bearing with the other children.
Likes to be centre of attention.
Doesn't like to be told off or accept criticism in any way.
Does not play well with others.
Has tendencies to lie."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s finally bothered to learn about her grandparents’ life before she existed today then, but not for long before turning attention immediately back to her with a very important report which probably made her feel prouder than ever. Charlotte Taylor has always been wonderful then!
---
"Charlotte Taylor, a girl who is very proud of herself every day for very little.
Needs to concentrate in class more.
Over bearing with the other children.
Likes to be centre of attention.
Doesn't like to be told off or accept criticism in any way.
Does not play well with others.
Has tendencies to lie."
Has a new “best” friend every day e.g the lollipop man who clapped and cheered her on as she proudly walked across the road.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.