Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also 45 minutes on a cross trainer and less than 3k is this not ridiculously slow?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Uh another thing she’s “addicted” to ! It’ll die a death as have all of her other so called “ obsessions “ . She always claims she’s been “ asked a lot “ or had “ so many questions “ it’s all bullshit ! She’s just an over sharer , attention seeker and a full blown Narcissist!

Reactions: 19
You are all just jealous trolls! She has ALREADY had to tighten up her apple watch and bra strap 🤢 and she can see it in her face! She really can! #proud

• Haha
Reactions: 26
she’s setting herself up to fail again by posting all over the internet how she’s so addicted to the gym and it’s really gonna work this time etc 🙄 keep it to yourself and come back in 6 months. Even in a months time, she could say I’ve stuck at this for 3 months now and this is what I’ve been doing. I’d take her more seriously then. Not a few weeks in! And totally agree with the dog I hope that dog is getting a good walk? We had a retriever when I was younger and he needed a good half hour or so twice a day at that sort of age.

Reactions: 14
she’s setting herself up to fail again by posting all over the internet how she’s so addicted to the gym and it’s really gonna work this time etc 🙄 keep it to yourself and come back in 6 months. Even in a months time, she could say I’ve stuck at this for 3 months now and this is what I’ve been doing. I’d take her more seriously then. Not a few weeks in! And totally agree with the dog I hope that dog is getting a good walk? We had a retriever when I was younger and he needed a good half hour or so twice a day at that sort of age.
He would need a good 2 hours of walking a day and there's no way midsize or Frank is walking him that much

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If all she's doing at the gym is going on the cross trainer she'd be better taking that poor dog out for a brisk, hilly walk - better for her, totally free and Merlin benefits

P.S. do they still have the rats or did the novelty already wear off?
Get ready to see the rats in 3….2……1……….

• Haha
You are all just jealous trolls! She has ALREADY had to tighten up her apple watch and bra strap 🤢 and she can see it in her face! She really can! #proud
There is absofuckinglutely no way she has gone down a bra back size from a month of going on a cross trainer.

And bollocks does she go to the gym 4 times a week. She plasters every moment of her life online so we would know if she did

There is absofuckinglutely no way she has gone down a bra back size from a month of going on a cross trainer.

And bollocks does she go to the gym 4 times a week. She plasters every moment of her life online so we would know if she did
Maybe I’m in the minority but I couldn’t tell you which bra clasp I use on any given day, probably a different one every time. Plus they’re usually about a cm apart if that :ROFLMAO:

She also wears her Apple Watch halfway up her arm so not exactly an indication that the weight is falling off her.

I agree with who posted that she’s setting herself up for failure by talking about weight loss and the gym so much when none of us can see any difference, she’ll end up depressed about it if the delusion wears off. She’s got no idea about calories and nutrition (and if she does she is KNOWINGLY failing those malnourished kids) the gym won’t even burn off the protein shake, coffee, and fancy breakfast she makes herself every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The funniest thing is that even IF she does look slimmer in the face, no one online would notice because she filters herself so much.

• Haha
The amount of times she says “ I needed to see this “ I needed it today “ bla bla bleeping bla ! So far up her own arse

Reactions: 9
Charl loves a bit of wallowing in self pity so she can be proud of herself. The death of a grandparent, who lived in close proximity yet it appears she barely saw or knew little about his life pre her existence, has given her more opportunity to wallow and seek pity from strangers.

IMG_4717.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Charl loves a bit of wallowing in self pity so she can be proud of herself. The death of a grandparent, who lived in close proximity yet it appears she barely saw or knew little about his life pre her existence, has given her more opportunity to wallow and seek pity from strangers.

View attachment 2743757
I’m glad someone else noticed this. She didn’t really see her grandparents often despite them living nearby, it seemed to be limited to family occasions and bumping into them in the town and the occasions they walked to her house only to be kept on the doorstep and seemingly never knew much about them. You never really saw her popping round with the kids or whatever like she does with the other set of grandparents. Did they ever even get to see her extension and come round for dinner like she always said she wanted?
So while of course its natural to be upset when you experience a loss, I am dubious about how close they are actually were and quite how much she is using this for content at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Surely this is referring to losing someone extremely close like a parent/child/partner/sibling? Its not normal to not be able to get out of bed after your extremely elderly grandparent dies. Shes such an attention seeking twit.

View attachment 2743757
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 12
Surely this is referring to losing someone extremely close like a parent/child/partner/sibling? Its not normal to not be able to get out of bed after your extremely elderly grandparent dies. Shes such an attention seeking twit.

View attachment 2743757
[/QUOTE]
An elderly grandparent she didn’t even bother to see when he was alive and living in the same town! It’s all about Charlotte.

Reactions: 10
Slightly pedantic but cannot believe the portion size of that bowl of cereal she had yesterday. If you weighed that out it was probably enough for 3 people! ”addicted to the gym?!” Calm down bowling ball, chrissy kela you ain’t. I hope to god her followers aren’t asking her for health and fitness advice
You could really tell that she wanted to pour more cereal in aswell but she knew there would be comments about the portion size. You could see her face thinking as she poured it. I thought she will deffo pour more in when the camera is off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.