Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the self indulgent tit is her new YouTube video?!!!
---
ā€œLife after lossā€ā€¦ Jesus christ

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She says she doesnā€™t know if she will ever get over this loss. Spoilerā€¦ she wonā€™t. She hasnt got over covid and that was 3 years ago and barely affected her anyway. She really does live in a mills and boon novel. Itā€™s bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She says she doesnā€™t know if she will ever get over this loss. Spoilerā€¦ she wonā€™t. She hasnt got over covid and that was 3 years ago and barely affected her anyway. She really does live in a mills and boon novel. Itā€™s bizarre.
It's not a question of getting over a loss. It's a question of how to live with and accept the loss.

Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s a pathetic fucker. Your granda was in his bastard 80ā€™s. Iā€™m not saying that means she canā€™t be upset but Jesus. I hardly EVER heard her talk about that grandma and grandad but now all of a they were closer than close!! And all this bollocks about ā€œworking outā€! She does an hour down the county council gym, itā€™s hardly training for Miss Universe šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s a pathetic fucker. Your granda was in his bastard 80ā€™s. Iā€™m not saying that means she canā€™t be upset but Jesus. I hardly EVER heard her talk about that grandma and grandad but now all of a they were closer than close!! And all this bollocks about ā€œworking outā€! She does an hour down the county council gym, itā€™s hardly training for Miss Universe šŸ˜‚
But her leggings are falling down and her bra strap is down a notch šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s desperate to lose weight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please donā€™t give her ideas - Miss universe.
Can you imagine her speechā€¦Iā€™m so proud of myself for refilling the laundry detergent and putting prepackaged shite into my childrenā€™s lunchboxes.

• Haha
She loves nothing more than talking & talking & talking about herself. Next level self absorbed.

Reactions: 17
Oooohhhhh. Not that it matters as itā€™s very sad for the family either way but I at least thought that explained the OTT reaction as she was very close to him
Let's not forget - these are the grandparents she kept ON THE FRONT STEP instead of inviting them inside. But it's ok because the memory was recorded on the ring doorbell

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Surely this is referring to losing someone extremely close like a parent/child/partner/sibling? Its not normal to not be able to get out of bed after your extremely elderly grandparent dies. Shes such an attention seeking twit.

View attachment 2743757
[/QUOTE]
My Grandad is end of life now, heart failure is quite the witch. Me and mum have done it between us. Taking turns making him comfortable in his own home. See, my mum had me when she was 18 and I've never known the sperm doner. My Grandad is my Dad, my absolute everything and Iam heartbroken. I was his princess until my daughter was born and now Iam a very close second. He's done everything for us and been our everything all our lives. I'm not getting at anyone and Im certainly not siding with our Charl because it's completely different. People that say 'well it's just the Grandad, and he's had a good life'. Think before you speak. You do not know anyones circumstances. What you perceive in your life with your family is not what others do. We are all unique ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let's not forget - these are the grandparents she kept ON THE FRONT STEP instead of inviting them inside. But it's ok because the memory was recorded on the ring doorbell
She never just ā€œbumpedā€ into them either whilst walking during the lockdown. She coincidentally just ā€œbumpedā€ into every other family member but them šŸ™„ I never even heard her say she visited them to check they were ok so I have no idea what all the fuss is about. I bet some of her family and cousins dread seeing her because sheā€™s always living in a fantasy world, shoving her kids to the forefront of everything or just being really bleeping dramatic about life. Iā€™d avoid her like the plague if she was my cousin šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
:sick:Anyone else gag seeing her put a pork hint in the slow cooker with her pyjama sleeves almost touching raw meat?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
JFC her latest YT drivel is a whole new level of self-indulgent, vacuous SHITE. My fingers are itching to comment and say exactly that.

There are many absolute howlers - my favourite being when sheā€™s waffling about her goals and aspirations this year including how she wants to ā€˜do better at work.ā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

GETTING A bleeping JOB THAT DOESNā€™T INVOLVE WAFFLING AWAY TO YOURSELF IN YOUR NURSING HOME CHIC LIVING ROOM WOULD BE A FAB START, you midsize twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
JFC her latest YT drivel is a whole new level of self-indulgent, vacuous SHITE. My fingers are itching to comment and say exactly that.

There are many absolute howlers - my favourite being when sheā€™s waffling about her goals and aspirations this year including how she wants to ā€˜do better at work.ā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

GETTING A bleeping JOB THAT DOESNā€™T INVOLVE WAFFLING AWAY TO YOURSELF IN YOUR NURSING HOME CHIC LIVING ROOM WOULD BE A FAB START, you midsize twit.
I laughed at that as well when she said ā€œI want to do better at workā€You would need a proper job first to do that Charlotte šŸ˜‚ In a strange way I suppose she just gave herself her own job appraisal with that YouTube video šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love when she says if you want me to do another video about fitness let me know as I donā€™t want to talk about it much longer

1. Youā€™ve been talking about it for 16 mins
2. You go to the gym a few times a week, youā€™re hardly a fitness guru love šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good for her to be focussing on herself so much at the moment, but wish she would channel some of that energy into her kids both in terms of their health and nutrition and also their life experience.

Reactions: 8
Good for her to be focussing on herself so much at the moment, but wish she would channel some of that energy into her kids both in terms of their health and nutrition and also their life experience.
Those poor kids donā€™t go anywhere or do anything. My parents were skint when I was younger but I have so many memories and we experienced so much. I wasnā€™t allowed a tenth of the sugar her kids consume either.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.