Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never thought I would do this, but in her defence Nestle cereals are currently the best out of a bad bunch as they include wholemeal/wholewheat. For everything else she can do one.
Come off it! You would be better to feed your child weetabix or porridge rather than that Nestle cinnamon crap! Look at the nutritional info compared of the cinnamon one vis a vis shreddies. Theyā€™re not being offered a single cereal option thatā€™s not got a tit ton of added sugar. Their tastebuds are trained to eat this stuff constantly and itā€™s hard to break that and retrain them. Fine to have them as a weekend treat but to give them to children every day does them no favours.

Itā€™s just tit and negligent dressed up as being ā€œkindā€ and ā€œcoolā€. A big part of parenting is helping and guiding your children to make good food choices

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™ll be having a coffee or a lie-in with shark but I couldnā€™t bear it anymore. Wtf is she doing?! Who has time to do all that busy work?! (As she says at 10am on a Saturday at football)

Reactions: 3
She commented in one of her videos that she doesnā€™t need to use ā€œstain removerā€ as the kids are older now (you still need stain remover for collars and cuffs plus socks) so why then is she still buying Frubes, those pouches of purĆ©es, mini cucumbers and all the other baby like food stuff she buys!!!!!

Come off it! You would be better to feed your child weetabix or porridge rather than that Nestle cinnamon crap! Look at the nutritional info compared of the cinnamon one vis a vis shreddies. Theyā€™re not being offered a single cereal option thatā€™s not got a tit ton of added sugar. Their tastebuds are trained to eat this stuff constantly and itā€™s hard to break that and retrain them. Fine to have them as a weekend treat but to give them to children every day does them no favours.

Itā€™s just tit and negligent dressed up as being ā€œkindā€ and ā€œcoolā€. A big part of parenting is helping and guiding your children to make good food choices
From what she used to offer it seemed like a better solution. But I do agree. Mine wouldn't have eaten weetabix nor porridge that wasn't chocolate flavoured as they had breakfast at nursery as I was in work by 6:30 and it was 30 miles away from home so we were leaving at 5.40 with them in their pyjamas, but your point is spot on. I do think that even if she offered them healthy things it is too late as that's not what they are conditioned towards.

Reactions: 5
Remember when she went swimming twice and said it was her vibe and that she just loved it so much and she had finally found her thing.....never seen her speak about it since šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember when she went swimming twice and said it was her vibe and that she just loved it so much and she had finally found her thing.....never seen her speak about it since šŸ¤£
God yes. I remember her showing on stories how to use your Apple Watch in the pool and that ridiculous story about Suzanne cheering her on as she did lengths

Not as bad as when she exclaimed that she was a runner now, to then stop almost immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, disecting her new video. Firstly, šŸ˜† her just stood there sideways slowly picking something up from the bed, is she hoping she'll get some comments about how slim she looks?

.secondly, I honestly thought she was cooking a family meal when she was getting lamb kofta and onion baji out of the freezer.

But no, cheese burgers, nuggets and chips with a tit ton of salt šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Then, no movie night in the living room for the kids, no they are shipped off to Bill's room for a movie up there with popcorn and sweets so she can sit in the living room with mark!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She talks so much rubbish & lies about so many things I sometimes wonder if Suzanne is even real.

Mark never seems to be home. šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ā€œYou have to believe me, they eat loads of fruit and veg throughout the weekā€ā€¦ 1 strawberry and half a baby cucumber each doesnā€™t count!

ā€œA treat never hurt anyoneā€ā€¦ Iā€™m pretty sure all the pizzas and sugar laced sweets that make up your childrenā€™s diets shows that they regularly have treats, this isnā€™t an off one and also Iā€™m sure thatā€™s not great for them in the long run.

We see your daily Instagram life Charl, you canā€™t pull the wool over our eyes.

Also Stan can barely put his clothes on the hanger his wrists are so bad. Bless him.

Reactions: 23
Can't believe Mark went out all day and then didn't even sit with his children to watch a film! They truly are so selfish!

Reactions: 20
Poor kids being fed that slurry day in day out...they'll grow up to resent their big mama devouring the posh food each day , I wonder does she lock the presses where her and king sharks feast items reside

Reactions: 9
That fake McDonalds meal - they couldnā€™t have had any salad or vegetables as a side with it? Or fruit afterwards? Really? Theyā€™re shoved up the stairs on Billā€™s room with more crap (who gives a 6 year old a whole packet of Pringles?!) to shut them up. Bill had to babysit whilst Shark and Charlotte have the run of the downstairs.

• Sad
The amount of salt she threw over the nuggets and chips shocked me! I don't put salt on my kids food as I never have done and therefore they don't miss it. I'm really surprised she did that and included it in the video.

• Sick
Bloody hell the amount of make up she puts on in that reel šŸ˜± and the salt being thrown over the food šŸ¤¢ At Bills age yeah a bit of salt is fine but Stan is still young and then they got shoved upstairs with Bill babysitting them, I bet it was still early too. Why couldnā€™t the kids watch their movie on one of the TVs downstairs? Where there are sofas and the dog can cuddle up with them? Also why did they go to the shop for snacks when she has already shown the shed loads of snacks that has been buying? Where did they all go?

Reactions: 13
Where were her children while she had a shower, washed and styled her hair, put a ton of slap on and then filmed in the front room. Then as soon as she could get rid, fed them a shite dinner (adding salt to frozen fries is dreadful), followed by more salty and fizzy shite in Bill's room, JFC, while she waited like a bleeping lapdog for Frank's return. She NEVER plays with them or eats with them. They're only useful as props and shoved out of the way once their work is done. And she films and puts this tit on the internet!! #fuckedup

All that make up just to video yourself unboxing a H&M ā€œhaulā€

Adding salt to the ultra processed food and then tubes of Pringles

Charlā€™s love language is tit food, prioritising oneā€™s self and role modelling a basic witch stepford mum

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.