Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she shows this part of the kitchen all I can think of is the minging downstairs loo #midsizearse.

The mental associations with the (shite, processed, over-sugared / over-salted) valentine’s spread she’s done for those poor content cows are not nice 🤢 What a pathetic excuse for a parent.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Mmm, chocolate strawberries rubbing up next to hot chicken nuggets - love the chicken nugget/chocolate combo 🤢

We should probably be grateful that midsize is an influencer - imagine how tit the kids' dinners would be if she didn't need to create content out of them

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
“Mum jobs”

Charl - if you read here… Mark can do those chores, in fact your children can as well
Just think how proud you would feel if you empowered them to do them

Reactions: 12
Her going on about that painting?? It’s such a small area why not do it yourself? Do they really need a decorator for that or am I just tight? 🤔😂 secondly why would it matter during half term?!? It won’t take long it’s hardly going to disrupt their plans! We all know she does sweet FA with them anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The stories this evening where she’s braless in her lounge gear and prattling on about practicing her valedictory speech at the funeral, she’s clearly already been on the prosecco getting in the zone for jumping on Frank tonight. Poor guy. Hope he has the oxygen tank refilled.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Charlotte's problem is that she can't just make a nice, filling meal. Everything has to be bits of stuff

Reactions: 6
Every time she shows this part of the kitchen all I can think of is the minging downstairs loo #midsizearse.

The mental associations with the (shite, processed, over-sugared / over-salted) valentine’s spread she’s done for those poor content cows are not nice 🤢 What a pathetic excuse for a parent.
What's with the crappy painted arch? 😂

Reactions: 6
All the lnstahuns are out in force commenting on her Emma advert. Well they're hardly gonna dis it when they've all had bleeping freebies. Dickheads.

Reactions: 9
She should be letting him do it. How will he learn to organise himself
---
View attachment 2757279

Now come on....that's not enough food to fill up 3 children of their ages!
I got my kids the garlic bread, it's tiny! Mine are 4 & 9, they ate it and loads of pasta, no way those kids will feel anywhere near full!
---
Her going on about that painting?? It’s such a small area why not do it yourself? Do they really need a decorator for that or am I just tight? 🤔😂 secondly why would it matter during half term?!? It won’t take long it’s hardly going to disrupt their plans! We all know she does sweet FA with them anyway!
And it's just the ceiling, not like the kids will be touching it 🤣

Reactions: 8
Self care with me- that woman is all about self care and putting herself first! Why does she preach like she always sacrifices herself for her family.

Reactions: 14
Hate those stupid insta chopping board platter things. Who the F wants sweet food next to savory, warm food. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
You can normally tell when people take it off Tattle, they tend to talk in the same way/use the same sort of punctuation marks etc
Exactly and it’s always the exact same points that have been made. It’s either a tattler or someone who lurks on tattle.

Reactions: 5
I’m just glad the funeral is here, no disrespect to her granddad but OMFG! shut up about it.

Reactions: 13
Just watched the self care reel and her bed looks tiny. Does it really fit two adults in?!
---

Reactions: 7
Just watched the self care reel and her bed looks tiny. Does it really fit two adults in?!
---
Give me an example of anyone else who had an extension to fit a master suite in their house and had one build so it can’t fit a king size bed or a full depth wardrobe in it?
My kids room extension is bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So how do we think Midsize will return to her favourite activity (prattling on about her mediocre, lazy life on the internet)? I don’t think even Charl is thick enough to do a reel about the funeral. But I’d put my money on some pathetic reel about self-care, mainly her sickly sweet voiceover:

- footage of her chubby fingers filling tea light holders with her hands covered by her grubby hoodie
- feat. Midsize opening the shutters (in an angle designed to conceal the actual size of her used to be Midsize chubby arse), to let the sunlight flood into her budget cruise style master bedroom, whilst
- she talks about how she’s taking huge strength from the signs of spring, then perhaps
- a cut in of her chubby knees walking in her (not been tended to in months since she ditched her wannabe Monty Don phase) garden, and then
- a clip of her stroking Day’s hands whilst on a dog with Darling Depressed Muuuuurrrl, and rounding off with
- her showing the slap up meal she’s prepping for herself and Frank (because she deserves it, she really does) while the Aldi pizzas for the cash cows is in the oven.

ETA: there’ll probably also be a chatty YT update video at some point too, so she can tell her tripod, whilst sniffling into her lukewarm ‘brew’ clutched by her piggy fingers, about how it was so SO hard at the funeral but she found the strength to read her poem (or whatever it was she wrote), and everyone said how brilliantly she did, and so proud of herself, she really was.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So how do we think Midsize will return to her favourite activity (prattling on about her mediocre, lazy life on the internet)? I don’t think even Charl is thick enough to do a reel about the funeral. But I’d put my money on some pathetic reel about self-care, mainly her sickly sweet voiceover:

- footage of her chubby fingers filling tea light holders with her hands covered by her grubby hoodie
- feat. Midsize opening the shutters (in an angle designed to conceal the actual size of her used to be Midsize chubby arse), to let the sunlight flood into her budget cruise style master bedroom, whilst
- she talks about how she’s taking huge strength from the signs of spring, then perhaps
- a cut in of her chubby knees walking in her (not been tended to in months since she ditched her wannabe Monty Don phase) garden, and then
- a clip of her stroking Day’s hands whilst on a dog with Darling Depressed Muuuuurrrl, and rounding off with
- her showing the slap up meal she’s prepping for herself and Frank (because she deserves it, she really does) while the Aldi pizzas for the cash cows is in the oven.

ETA: there’ll probably also be a chatty YT update video at some point too, so she can tell her tripod, whilst sniffling into her lukewarm ‘brew’ clutched by her piggy fingers, about how it was so SO hard at the funeral but she found the strength to read her poem (or whatever it was she wrote), and everyone said how brilliantly she did, and so proud of herself, she really was.
Brilliant. 👏 :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.