Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Midsize look at this photo and think it’s in any sane person’s head a truthful depiction of how she actually looks in real life?!! All I can see is an over tanned over inflated Thunderbirds version of Midsize who’s gone to town on some very strange lip enhancer.
Also, it’s a hideous photo. She looks horrendous

Reactions: 11
How does Midsize look at this photo and think it’s in any sane person’s head a truthful depiction of how she actually looks in real life?!! All I can see is an over tanned over inflated Thunderbirds version of Midsize who’s gone to town on some very strange lip enhancer.
Don't forget, she never overlines her lips! Yeah right...🤥🤥🤥 We have eyes you dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So unfortunate looking, and so full of self love that she thinks she look’s incredible

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you know what pisses me off with this woman!!!! The fact she plasters unknown members of the public all over social media 😠

Reactions: 14
A riveting week for the kids with mundane walks with the dog ..insufferable selfish woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
IMG_0139.jpeg

I think Charlotte loves herself. Her mouth looks bloody weird in this picture.

• Sick
I agree. There's loving yourself and there's Charlotte's loving yourself! Totally arrogant mixed with snobbery and narsacism

Reactions: 13
Can someone explain why both kids are in time out when Daisy took Stans toy off him? I mean he’s bound to be a bit peed off and yet she sends both of them to their rooms instead of telling Dasiy off.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Can someone explain why both kids are in time out when Daisy took Stans toy off him? I mean he’s bound to be a bit peed off and yet she sends both of them to their rooms instead of telling Dasiy off.
Another way for her to avoid both her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's probably threw away all their multi player kid games too sighting they are "too old" (like daisy's barbies) which is why they're now arguing over 1 small toy.
It wouldn't surprise me

Reactions: 8
That shouldn’t have been an argument. The toy was Stans. I encourage sharing but it’s even more important at their ages (with the small gap) to have lines.
I also can’t believe she refers to “time out”. At that age, if they need to be alone to gather themselves then it needs to be explained as NOT a punishment like timeout can be thought of as. Maybe it’s just her poor wording (you know, being the great journalist that she is) but I didn’t like the way it was worded. What did Stan do to warrant it?
Daisy should have been told to give it back straight away and if she didn’t comply then apologies and hugs with Stan should have happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't tell you how much it annoys me that she looks away from the camera when she's talking into it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She seems to be straightening her hair a lot more now after Mark said he prefers it that way 🤔.

and she’s getting the excuses ready for the reason they do sod all this half term, although there might be a trip to the Trafford centre of course.

• Sad
She seems to be straightening her hair a lot more now after Mark said he prefers it that way 🤔.

and she’s getting the excuses ready for the reason they do sod all this half term, although there might be a trip to the Trafford centre of course.
But only if mark takes a day off. She couldn’t possibly go on her own with the kids

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.