Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you get to the age of 35 and never been to a funeral?! Privilege much?? I went to my first funeral at 5 when my grandad died. By the time I was 20 I had been to loads because all my uncles, grandparents etc had died! Some parts of this country have very low life expectancy compared to others. Luck has nothing to do with it.

Reactions: 11
Her kids aren’t going to the funeral? That’s shameless. Why shouldn’t they be able to say goodbye to a loved one when the rest of the family will be there.
It’s so important for them, and I really feel helps them understand death without being scared of it. The funeral is really sad, yes, then you have the wake and share happy memories. It’s a celebration of the person. I find it so sad she’s shutting them out of that. I also think children are almost a comfort at funerals of elderly relatives. They’re the next generation, after all.

I’ve taken the children out of school for a few family funerals and have always been given authorisation.
I totally agree. Death and funerals are (unfortunately) a totally normal part of life. Children IMO should be exposed to this gently and in a way where they are not scared. Charlotte is a complete wet blanket and is going to end up with three wet blanket children too. He was elderly, a great grandad and clearly someone that the children weren’t super super close to (given charl never saw him) - it would probably be a ‘better’ funeral for them to experience. So many cultures and people have such an issue with death and honestly it’s because people shy away from it so much.

Reactions: 7
How do you get to the age of 35 and never been to a funeral?! Privilege much?? I went to my first funeral at 5 when my grandad died. By the time I was 20 I had been to loads because all my uncles, grandparents etc had died! Some parts of this country have very low life expectancy compared to others. Luck has nothing to do with it.
To be fair…I’m 30 and I’ve never been to a funeral. I only have one grandparent who’s alive. I chose not to go to go to the funerals.
But my family is really bizarre and has a lot of estrangement. When your family is as close as Charlotte’s claims to be, it does come across as very privileged.

Did anyone else spot this comment on her recent YouTube video? 👀😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t take primary school age children to a funeral either. Totally personal preference. It’s also not really Charlotte’s fault that she’s never been to a funeral, she’s really lucky! I just don’t think she really appreciates just how lucky

for someone who claims to now be super fit and active and focused on being healthy she can barely manage to talk on a 3 minute video about her wanky valentines dinner without sounding like she’s run up the stairs 10 times?!
such a foodie is our charl that her kids eat frozen tit 6/7 days a week and look like uncared for urchins. She should be so proud she really should

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t even edit it for mistake’s because she she says red cucumber sticks whilst holding the red peppers ! It’s just amateur and tatty

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How’s it privileged? My grandad died when I was 34 and until then I’d only been to one other funeral of my dad’s nan when I was in my 20’s. For all her faults, she can’t be responsible that none of her relatives have died until she’s in her 30’s.

I’m 38 and have been to 3 funerals in my life.
---
I wouldn’t take primary school age children to a funeral either. Totally personal preference. It’s also not really Charlotte’s fault that she’s never been to a funeral, she’s really lucky! I just don’t think she really appreciates just how lucky
I really agree.

I didn’t take my children to my grandads funeral because it was during Covid anyway, but I wouldn’t have wanted them to see me and other adults so upset. They said their goodbye’s in their own way. I also didn’t have the mental capacity to be looking after my children whilst mourning my loss.

Reactions: 8
Are they not even going to the wake? Seems very odd to me but in some ways it’s probably a good thing as Charlotte can barely do an Instagram story about a normal every day thing without tearing up so she’ll no doubt be a mess at the funeral.

She is very lucky to get to her age and having not gone to a funeral. Obviously not something she can control but she is lucky not to have lost someone before now. My friend died when we were 10 so our whole class went to the funeral and have lost various school/college/uni friends and relatives since then. I guess I always thought it most people had lost someone by their mid30’s (not that I wish it on anyone of course).

Reactions: 3
Of course her and mark are having a Waitrose dine in meal and the kids are having beige food from Aldi followed by sugary sweets.

please tell me bill didn’t get a valentines lunch box

Reactions: 17
So her and Frank get three courses from Waitrose which includes steak and booze while the urchins get beige crap and sweets from Aldi!! Still putting your kids first Charl?! Greedy, selfish wankers.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Are they not even going to the wake? Seems very odd to me but in some ways it’s probably a good thing as Charlotte can barely do an Instagram story about a normal every day thing without tearing up so she’ll no doubt be a mess at the funeral.

She is very lucky to get to her age and having not gone to a funeral. Obviously not something she can control but she is lucky not to have lost someone before now. My friend died when we were 10 so our whole class went to the funeral and have lost various school/college/uni friends and relatives since then. I guess I always thought it most people had lost someone by their mid30’s (not that I wish it on anyone of course).
England must do funerals way differently than Ireland? Here the person is buried within 3/4days unless died under suspicious circumstances. And the wake is when the dead person comes home for the few days before the funeral usually in an open casket and everyone comes to pay their respects and have a celebration of their life ect. after the funeral its usually all doom and gloom tbh

England must do funerals way differently than Ireland? Here the person is buried within 3/4days unless died under suspicious circumstances. And the wake is when the dead person comes home for the few days before the funeral usually in an open casket and everyone comes to pay their respects and have a celebration of their life ect. after the funeral its usually all doom and gloom tbh
Funeral is usually a couple of weeks after death in England, longer if its busy! The wake is food/drinks after the funeral, can be quite nice sharing stories about the deceased

Reactions: 5
How’s it privileged? My grandad died when I was 34 and until then I’d only been to one other funeral of my dad’s nan when I was in my 20’s. For all her faults, she can’t be responsible that none of her relatives have died until she’s in her 30’s.

I’m 38 and have been to 3 funerals in my life.
---

I really agree.

I didn’t take my children to my grandads funeral because it was during Covid anyway, but I wouldn’t have wanted them to see me and other adults so upset. They said their goodbye’s in their own way. I also didn’t have the mental capacity to be looking after my children whilst mourning my loss.
She’s privileged because she’s rich. She doesn’t know hardship because of where she grew up. Where my family are from the average life expectancy is about 20 years lower than where she’s from. And that teaches you stuff about life that she isn’t even capable of understanding. She preaches about the cost of living crisis and saving money. But realistically she has no idea how people are suffering and have done for years. The cost of living crisis isn’t new.

Charlotte bleating on about not going to a funeral until 35 is just insensitive. I never even knew one of my grandads because he died at 52! But she leads an extremely sheltered life whereby it’s absolutely devasting to have her 80 year old grandad die.

Reactions: 9
Yeah usually here it’s at least a couple of weeks before the funeral. I’ve only known people to visit the person in the funeral parlour if they wish, I’m not sure if some might bring them home. Then the wake is after the service, usually has a buffet and drinks and people catching up and sharing stories. The funerals I have been too any children come to the wake and it lightens the atmosphere a bit. I always think that part is nicer than the service as you can share memories that might not have made the service,

Reactions: 2
My nan recently died she was 96 has had a really good life. Im sad yes but also aware that she was suffering at the end and wanted to go. Although we got a funeral within two weeks. My kids are going but they are older and have been to their grandads funeral. She needs to get a grip: i hope her mother tells her to stop making the funeral about her.

Reactions: 7
She already shown us the kids tea - that was shite!
As usual! That would no way feed 3 of them. 1 mini pizza, a pack of nuggets and a share cookie with some cucumber and pepper sticks on the side? For a 12 year old and a 6 and 7 year old?? It's bloody shameful, how can she not see!
---
3 strawberries and 2 chocolates, a cake and a chocolate biscuit 🙄
Aww that lunchbox for Daisy? Thatbwas absolutely pitiful. It's like, wheres the rest of the food??? Charlotte is the reason that Daisy looks so malnourished. Because she is!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s making out as if they are going to be at this funeral for a couple of days!!!!!

It’ll be a half day, get a grip and stop feeding off your “poor me” act!!!!
---
She better not record any of that funeral (even a few minutes) or I’ll seriously lose my tit!!!!! I wouldn’t put it past her to do a memorial reel 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.