Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally personal preference on funerals and children imo. When I lost my stepdad, my eldest was 7 and we didn't take him. Youngest was only 4.
Eldest is now 11 but I don't think I would take him now. He's quite a sensitive child and I don't think it would be helpful for him. That being said, I know some friends who have taken thier kids to funerals. Each to thier own.

I certainly don't judge Charlotte for never having been to a funeral. I hadn't until I was 28. Can't help when your relatives pass away.

I do think though, grief is so personal and individual that it really doesn't need to be shared on such a platform as hers.

Reactions: 7
agreed funerals are so personal, when my mum died we gave my 8 year old the option of what she wanted to do as she was super close to her. She wanted to go so she did (it was a humanist service so very personal and positive, lots of mention of the grandkids too which was nice). My then 4 year old was not invited though 🤣 my husbands sister entertained him during it. Both kids came to the funeral tea after which was actually lovely for my dad and other family members. They really lighten the mood don't they, we were all giggling away.

My first grandparent died when I was 21 and I had to line up and shake hands with my parents and aunties etc after the service, then bear a cord at the burial. That was intense 😅

I don't think it's a bad thing her kids aren't going (although would have thought Bill maybe would want to), but I really hope she's been having frank and honest discussions with them about death. I could see her sugar coating it and then not understanding

I will literally explode if she posts any clips on social media or her GRWM funeral edition or some tasteless tit like that. We shall see 🙈

Reactions: 4
Poor kids those lunches wouldn't full a toddler! She behaves like a tween deleting comments that don't kiss her hole. It sickens me that no one has intervened for those poor kids everyday crappy freezer food , they must be so deficient in nutrients and have no immunity against illness!

Reactions: 10
To be fair…I’m 30 and I’ve never been to a funeral. I only have one grandparent who’s alive. I chose not to go to go to the funerals.
But my family is really bizarre and has a lot of estrangement. When your family is as close as Charlotte’s claims to be, it does come across as very privileged.

Did anyone else spot this comment on her recent YouTube video? 👀😂
I saw that comment! She has replied to it too saying they were being unkind about her parents.
How? I thought she made out in that video that her parents couldn't be arsed too. Talking about her buying them a take away to feed the kids or whatever and them coming home at 8pm to "relieve" them of the kids. Don't they want to treat the kids, don't they want to spend as much time as possible with them?
Why is it so much trouble for them??
And she even used "they are grieving " as some sort of excuse!!!! If anything, you think they would do anything to take their minds off it like.....spend time with their grandkids!!!

Then she adds at the end that they took the kids out lol LIES or you would have added it on your stories or going out reel Charlotte!

Her whole reply was just all bullshit lies.

Reactions: 12
I’ve taken on board the kids at funerals comment and apologise. Seems I’m possibly in the minority and I can see your points.
I suppose I’ve only ever taken the children to elderly relatives funerals, where it’s definitely more a celebration of their life.
In contrast I’ve been to a funeral (well, a service and wake) 6 months after a friend died in a traffic accident when he was 30 (family had a private funeral when it happened) and was a complete mess for the service. I’m not sure I could have had my children there then, despite the elapsed time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw that comment! She has replied to it too saying they were being unkind about her parents.
How? I thought she made out in that video that her parents couldn't be arsed too. Talking about her buying them a take away to feed the kids or whatever and them coming home at 8pm to "relieve" them of the kids. Don't they want to treat the kids, don't they want to spend as much time as possible with them?
Why is it so much trouble for them??
And she even used "they are grieving " as some sort of excuse!!!! If anything, you think they would do anything to take their minds off it like.....spend time with their grandkids!!!

Then she adds at the end that they took the kids out lol LIES or you would have added it on your stories or going out reel Charlotte!

Her whole reply was just all bullshit lies.
Her parents have babysat her kids 3 or 4 times since her grandad died. They can’t be grieving that heavily!

Reactions: 5
Slightly harsh on Charlotte's part re her parents. Happy for them to babysit while she goes out because she really needs to and she's really struggling blah blah, what about her parents? No mention of her offering to support them at all. Very selfish and me, me, me.

Reactions: 8
Why does everything have to be a “love language” these days. According to charls post sending texts to your friends etc it showing your “love language” 🤢. She jumps on every silly trend and every silly expression going.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh god it’s Valentine’s Day 🤢 aka Charl’s Christmas. Let’s spare a thought for Shark who was probably woken up at the crack of dawn by Charl in her love robe, with her straightened hair and floppy tits in his face begging for a ride 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Oh god it’s Valentine’s Day 🤢 aka Charl’s Christmas. Let’s spare a thought for Shark who was probably woken up at the crack of dawn by Charl in her love robe, with her straightened hair and floppy tits in his face begging for a ride 🤣
maybe that’s her “love language” 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know we’ve all moved on but just catching up with this thread and I have to say the stranglers smile is absolutely terrifying. She’ll be simping after him all day today..no doubt he’s already had his v.day sloppy toppy this morning 🤢 oh and guys, she hasn’t been ill for a week what’s going on??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s made a couple of apparently throwaway but clearly defensive jibes on her last couple of videos in response to (entirely valid) criticisms of her content…about doing silly themed lunchboxes/meals for Bill Will and, I think, about how often she feeds the kids separately to her and Frank. Given that she deletes any comments making any even constructive criticism of her, she’s basically admitting she’s an avid reader of Tattle. 👋🏻 👋🏻 👋🏻

Otherwise, how would you know what our criticisms are, you midsize, lazy cow???

Also announcing you’ll be ‘stepping back’ the next few days because of the funeral. Charl, listen up. You’re not the fecking Princess of Wales or Prime Minister. NOBODY CARES.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I noticed that too, she mentioned something like, don't panic I'm adding extra nuterients or something along those lines.
I've never seen a comment on any of her videos about fruit/veg not being enough and feeding them nothing of nutritional value. We only spoke about it on here. So yes, hello midsize!
---
She’s straightened her hair today 😉
Look out mark! Pretend to fall asleep in the kids room!

Reactions: 6
Don’t kids measure out their own ingredients these days? Surely that’s part of the prep?
She should be letting him do it. How will he learn to organise himself
---
Screenshot_20240214_181414_Instagram.jpg

Now come on....that's not enough food to fill up 3 children of their ages!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s deleted some comments on that new reel. Says 4 comments but only 2 are visible. Maybe someone else called her out for the tit food. That tiny amount of cucumber and pepper is not erasing the rest of the tit on there.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.