Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice gesture of the rose. I can’t stand her awful nails, should they look that thick?!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Nice gesture of the rose. I can’t stand her awful nails, should they look that thick?!
They look like she’s got a bloody fungal infection or something why are they like that?! Is it just her nails or is it the salon?

Reactions: 7
That’s real sentiment from her nanna.

Charl’s idea of sentiment is being centre of attention reading a monologue.

Reactions: 16
Why do her kids always have to take centre stage with everything. They had to have the most presents in the snowman at Christmas. Now Bill had to walk into the church first 🙄 No one else gets a look in do they. It’s all about her and hers.

Reactions: 21
Am I right in thinking she once said she had been a journalist?? It must have been for the Muppets Daily News because she can’t even create that short message properly!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I right in thinking she once said she had been a journalist?? It must have been for the Muppets Daily News because she can’t even create that short message properly!!!!!
No, she was never a journalist. As much as she likes to make out she was with clever wording, she was nowhere near a journalist. I'm sure it was a nepo job role too so just an office lucky basically

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No was she duck!!!!!!!! No.
she did a basic journalism COURSE at Uni years ago. That’s it.
shes had like 2 real life jobs, one at her Uncle’s place doing copy and the other one in the company Mark still works for to this very day.
lois lane she most definitely is/was not!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No was she duck!!!!!!!! No.
she did a basic journalism COURSE at Uni years ago. That’s it.
shes had like 2 real life jobs, one at her Uncle’s place doing copy and the other one in the company Mark still works for to this very day.
lois lane she most definitely is/was not!!!!!
See, this is what I don’t understand. I SWEAR that during Covid, she said that Mark had been made redundant. She didn’t share it at the time but she definitely said it once it had all passed. However, he was lucky and got a job for another company and not the company they both worked for.
But then, she’s still claiming that Mark works for the same company they met at. So which is it?
Does anyone else remember this or is it just me?!😂

Reactions: 4
See, this is what I don’t understand. I SWEAR that during Covid, she said that Mark had been made redundant. She didn’t share it at the time but she definitely said it once it had all passed. However, he was lucky and got a job for another company and not the company they both worked for.
But then, she’s still claiming that Mark works for the same company they met at. So which is it?
Does anyone else remember this or is it just me?!😂
Nah she never said any of that……

Mark worked from home more or less throughout covid

Reactions: 6
Yeah, if he’d been made redundant we would remember the proudness of charl when she got him a new job, wrote his CV, ironed his pants ready….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear it was in a video that she made. I’m gonna make it my mission to find it because if she didn’t say that, my memory is tit 😂😂
She did. There was a time during Covid where he was facing redundancy. She didn't say much on it but it was definitely said. He stayed where he was, he didn't move jobs

Reactions: 5
She did. There was a time during Covid where he was facing redundancy. She didn't say much on it but it was definitely said. He stayed where he was, he didn't move jobs
Thankyou 😂 I thought I was going crazy. I could have sworn that he had to move jobs but yeah, that sounds right actually. Didn’t she use it as a reason as to why she’d found the whole thing so hard? 🙄

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember she decided she had PMDD and apparently got diagnosed? She's never really mentioned it since - so maybe it was good ol' depression after all like I'm sure many people here said 🙈

probably due to the empty, vacuous existence she has with total lack of meaning!

Reactions: 11
Thankyou 😂 I thought I was going crazy. I could have sworn that he had to move jobs but yeah, that sounds right actually. Didn’t she use it as a reason as to why she’d found the whole thing so hard? 🙄
Yes I remember she said there was a possibility he could be made redundant but never heard anything after that so he kept his job.
---
Does anyone remember she decided she had PMDD and apparently got diagnosed? She's never really mentioned it since - so maybe it was good ol' depression after all like I'm sure many people here said 🙈

probably due to the empty, vacuous existence she has with total lack of meaning!
Yes it was self diagnosed, right! 😆

Reactions: 3
Yes I remember she said there was a possibility he could be made redundant but never heard anything after that so he kept his job.
---

Yes it was self diagnosed, right! 😆
Did she not say/think she was also neuro divergent? She literally hops on every single bandwagon going

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does Midsize look at this photo and think it’s in any sane person’s head a truthful depiction of how she actually looks in real life?!! All I can see is an over tanned over inflated Thunderbirds version of Midsize who’s gone to town on some very strange lip enhancer.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.