Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she always acts like it’s such a rush, she has ALL day to prepare something? Totally agree that cheesy beans on toast is a great meal but don’t act like you’re stressed and pushed for time. If I have a day off in the week I generally prepare a meal in the day to make it a quick serve in the evening. She’s got the luxury of being able to do that every day! It doesn’t have to be gourmet or fancy but the way she will prepare something for her and shark every day and the kids have that bloody ‘picky plate’ is disgusting!
Sometimes when we didn’t have a lot of money (say a Wednesday) until the Friday that my Parents got paid we’d have Toast, Streaky Bacon and Beans ☺
We loved it and we never felt anything but full tummies at bedtime ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sometimes when we didn’t have a lot of money (say a Wednesday) until the Friday that my Parents got paid we’d have Toast, Streaky Bacon and Beans ☺
We loved it and we never felt anything but full tummies at bedtime ♥
I’m not sure if you’ve replied this to me because you’re thinking I’m saying it’s not a fulfilling meal?

Reactions: 2
My husbands away for four nights and I'm on my own with my kids and still working (thankfully from home). He does the majority of school pickup/drop offs, housework, cooking - everything basically as with my disabilities I have very limited energy. I'm the main wage earner by a long way so need to prioritise work 😅 and it's a demanding job, I end up working most evenings.

Anyway sorry must stop rambling - my point is as he's away I need to give the kids very quick dinners around work and their classes, and it's been home made pizza and tonight will be wraps and fruit etc.The standard sort of 'picky plate' Charl gives her kids most nights. And my god the guilt I feel 🙈 how can she do it?! Totally fine for the odd night but to do it almost every day?! With literally no excuse?! Sickens me

Can’t wait to see her reel of her super busy day. I’m so proud of her, she is such a hard worker, editing it and uploading it for us but I think we deserve it, we really do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t wait to see her reel of her super busy day. I’m so proud of her, she is such a hard worker, editing it and uploading it for us but I think we deserve it, we really do.
You cannot seriously be that busy, if you've got time to set up and film yourself, dick about moving the camera, checking angles etc. It's actually quite pathetic she calls it 'work'. Bet those kids get a frozen dinner and she's got a homemade meal for her and Frank.

Reactions: 17
surely if you're really busy its quicker to have something going in the slow cooker all day whilst the kids are at school then they can come back and it will be warm and ready? its more faff making beans on toast when they get back

Reactions: 11
So busy with work that no examples of that spring to mind.....however plenty of things that most people would deal with as part of their normal day without even thinking about it let alone mentioning it (packing Billiam’s cheese and bread for food tech 😵💫)

So excuse me if I have my doubts that tomorrow’s reel won’t be more of the same with the only commentators being the disabled and/or vulnerable

Reactions: 7
So busy with work that no examples of that spring to mind.....however plenty of things that most people would deal with as part of their normal day without even thinking about it let alone mentioning it (packing Billiam’s cheese and bread for food tech 😵💫)

So excuse me if I have my doubts that tomorrow’s reel won’t be more of the same with the only commentators being the disabled and/or vulnerable
Is WillBill incapable of getting 2 slices of bread and slicing up some cheese himself?! Honest to duck. She treats him like a baby it’s ridiculous!

Reactions: 13
Smooch mark 🤢🤢🤢🤢 honestly the over sharing is just childish
Completely over compensating.
Desperation to show how good your relationship is online to me means it’s absolute shite behind the scene.
She sets the bar so low she’s a doormat.

Reactions: 20
So I commented a few days ago about her filthy looking dishwasher and lo and behold she’s made a reel where she’s bought a Dishwasher Cleaning product 😂 and supposedly she doesn’t read here 😂

Looks like her recent advert for that crappy Coffee brand has been kicked to the kerb!!! She’s still on her expensive machine Pods!!

Also why would you put all your food shopping on the floor when it’s damp and dirty!!! She really is money hungry for any content!!!

The amount of food in that fridge is obscene 😡

What a horrible selfish cow 🐮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye you’re just a size 14

1696589358325.png

---
And why does Bill get the same size breakfast as the little kids? He’s at high school he shouldn’t be eating the same as his much younger siblings!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
"Just cracking on with some mum jobs" - cringe 😬😬😬 Who says that in 2023?

I hope Daisy has some good female role models in her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
A dishwasher cleaning product isn't going to cut it. It needs physical cleaning scubbing...can you imagine the filters. :sick: No wonder they are all sick all the time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.