Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that Parent's Night was last night!!!!
Where's you cheese and beans Charlotte?? Why are you having something different and and 10x better??
---
Where's you cheese and beans Charlotte?? Why are you having something different and and 10x better??
Ahh just watched her stories. So that tagine thing they are ALL having this evening! Another family meal together, well done Charl.
Looks like it's got chickpeas in and served with couscous....so the kids aren't fussy at all really. How interesting..

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Someone’s been reading here, family meals and cooking stuff for breakfast(actual baking kit from a box mix).

Reactions: 10
Her work tops must be filthy dirty, she’s got all that pointless crap all over them (pumpkins and lamps?! 🤷🏻‍♀️) and I’ve never seen her move any of it to clean, and you wouldn’t would you, imagine having to take it all off to clean under it. Bloody ridiculous crap she’s brought for the gram, and yet her kids in Vinted £4 wellies. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 11
I would have a lot more respect if she was just honest about things and said I know I'm very lucky. My household earnings let me buy plenty of luxuries. My "job" allows me the privilege of working from home and filming and monetising a lot of the tasks that many of you are fitting in around work. I do brand work but I am in no way chained to my desk due to appointments and meetings and have a huge amount of freedom to get my nails done etc during the day. I never have to arrange cover with a colleague (even if I am working from home) to let me attend school event etc which I know and can understand is difficult for many.

I know that my floor situation would be difficult for some of you who have to say, see patients face to face, or work in shops or deliver my shopping (!). You would have needed to take a day or annual leave. So I won't make a big deal of this or ask for your sympathy because I know I am very lucky.

I hope that my content might be useful though if you're looking for something quick to make in the evening or maybe a more luxurious breakfast at the weekend. I have the time to film footage of that and I hope that kind of practical content is useful. I willbe honest about my size and do try ons of clothes that actually allow you to see how they look on a plus size person. Again, hopefully that might be useful. I won't rabbit on during said try ons about my sizes D this is tooooo big etc. I will try and make content that is helpful for my viewer and focused on my viewer

The way to rebrand would almost turn the channel into magazine style content where people who are busy could go for decent recipes, decent try ons, interesting hauls and restaurant reviews - ie clear info on food/drink and cost etc. Not 3 moonfaced edited photos of Charlotte and her ratty extensions, 2 of the Poynton Strangler looking murderous and 1 blurred one of the starter. In fact, stop including him at all. He adds nothing to any ocassion and stop filming the children who need privacy.

People with children of Charlotte's age are looking for content that makes their lives EASIER. They are already supporting enough people. We don't need or want to watch another mental drain begging for attention and sympathy. Someone doing some useful, timesaving research, would be helpful.

But instead we get more and more doubling down on how "busy" and "stressful" life is. Which is never going to persuade anyone with more than two braincells and just makes her look utterly ridiculous.

The privilege is absolutely blatant but you have viewers who are apparantly disabled and on low incomes sympathising with Charlotte in comments. It's gross and totally embarrassing.
Excellent comment @Lilyofthevalley80 👏 👏

Reactions: 8
I would have a lot more respect if she was just honest about things and said I know I'm very lucky. My household earnings let me buy plenty of luxuries. My "job" allows me the privilege of working from home and filming and monetising a lot of the tasks that many of you are fitting in around work. I do brand work but I am in no way chained to my desk due to appointments and meetings and have a huge amount of freedom to get my nails done etc during the day. I never have to arrange cover with a colleague (even if I am working from home) to let me attend school event etc which I know and can understand is difficult for many.

I know that my floor situation would be difficult for some of you who have to say, see patients face to face, or work in shops or deliver my shopping (!). You would have needed to take a day or annual leave. So I won't make a big deal of this or ask for your sympathy because I know I am very lucky.

I hope that my content might be useful though if you're looking for something quick to make in the evening or maybe a more luxurious breakfast at the weekend. I have the time to film footage of that and I hope that kind of practical content is useful. I willbe honest about my size and do try ons of clothes that actually allow you to see how they look on a plus size person. Again, hopefully that might be useful. I won't rabbit on during said try ons about my sizes D this is tooooo big etc. I will try and make content that is helpful for my viewer and focused on my viewer

The way to rebrand would almost turn the channel into magazine style content where people who are busy could go for decent recipes, decent try ons, interesting hauls and restaurant reviews - ie clear info on food/drink and cost etc. Not 3 moonfaced edited photos of Charlotte and her ratty extensions, 2 of the Poynton Strangler looking murderous and 1 blurred one of the starter. In fact, stop including him at all. He adds nothing to any ocassion and stop filming the children who need privacy.

People with children of Charlotte's age are looking for content that makes their lives EASIER. They are already supporting enough people. We don't need or want to watch another mental drain begging for attention and sympathy. Someone doing some useful, timesaving research, would be helpful.

But instead we get more and more doubling down on how "busy" and "stressful" life is. Which is never going to persuade anyone with more than two braincells and just makes her look utterly ridiculous.

The privilege is absolutely blatant but you have viewers who are apparantly disabled and on low incomes sympathising with Charlotte in comments. It's gross and totally embarrassing.
Spot on!

I have a real job, two kids, and various disabilities. When I log onto insta I'm looking for escapism or practical recipes and tips etc. Not self indulgent twats who don't know where they fit in the world. You either work or you don't - pick a side and own it. That's why you're struggling to 'find yourself' Charl, because you're not really doing a proper job if either SAHM or working parent. Your constant justification of your 'working' is tone deaf and you either recognise the ridiculousness of your claims (the lady doth protest too much), or you completely lack self awareness.

god she must be bored shitless, I need the challenge of a job and engagement with colleagues. It makes you really appreciate quality family time and your own down time in the evening. She must feel so aimless and stuck - what a mundane existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ironically, getting a job would be one of the best things to re-invigorate her channel. Return to Work with me - how I’m finding etc blah blah.

Reactions: 6
Spot on!

I have a real job, two kids, and various disabilities. When I log onto insta I'm looking for escapism or practical recipes and tips etc. Not self indulgent twats who don't know where they fit in the world. You either work or you don't - pick a side and own it. That's why you're struggling to 'find yourself' Charl, because you're not really doing a proper job if either SAHM or working parent. Your constant justification of your 'working' is tone deaf and you either recognise the ridiculousness of your claims (the lady doth protest too much), or you completely lack self awareness.

god she must be bored shitless, I need the challenge of a job and engagement with colleagues. It makes you really appreciate quality family time and your own down time in the evening. She must feel so aimless and stuck - what a mundane existence.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼. This. She wouldn't know busy if it jumped up and smacked her in the face.
I've got a disabled 16 year old child, a full time job where im a manager (and what feels like im a mum to 10 other 16/25 year olds, a few disablities myself and a partner who also works full time with a health condition. Her 'busy' day is quite a relaxing one to me.
I'm up at 4.30 every morning to get showered, dressed, clean my house, get my son ready and off to college and then go to work myself and work until half 8 at night to do it all over again the next day.
As much as im exhausted, I love my job to be able to get out of the house (even if the young ones in work are more stressful than my child at home)

Reactions: 13
In the WIEIAD video on YB she makes the curry and says that the kids really like eating curry too but she doesn’t show them eating it….they deffo had pizza that night and the curry was just for her and mark 🤣🤣

Also when I’ve had a stomach bug the last thing I would want to eat is Thai curry 🤢

Reactions: 12
In the WIEIAD video on YB she makes the curry and says that the kids really like eating curry too but she doesn’t show them eating it….they deffo had pizza that night and the curry was just for her and mark 🤣🤣

Also when I’ve had a stomach bug the last thing I would want to eat is Thai curry 🤢
Yeah I thought the same! Hello Fresh is only for her and Mark. I think she's only made 1 recipe from there for the kids which was wraps

Reactions: 2

The largest Hello Fresh boxes are for 4 and the portions are quite small. I do not believe that Charlotte is feeding two adults, one pre-teen and two children one one box. I don’t believe any of the othe influencers either. I’ve had them myself snd I know others who have and the protein portions are just too small. That’s why I don’t use them - along with the fact that I’m not subsidising every blagger on YouTube to feed their own families. I can’t think of any influencer that hadn’t been sent boxes and boxes of the stuff

Reactions: 12
Just been watching some of her you tube videos and I cannot get over how different she looks compared to her photographs

Reactions: 8
Why didn't she have the tagine ready to just quickly dish a portion up for them?
Yeah she always acts like it’s such a rush, she has ALL day to prepare something? Totally agree that cheesy beans on toast is a great meal but don’t act like you’re stressed and pushed for time. If I have a day off in the week I generally prepare a meal in the day to make it a quick serve in the evening. She’s got the luxury of being able to do that every day! It doesn’t have to be gourmet or fancy but the way she will prepare something for her and shark every day and the kids have that bloody ‘picky plate’ is disgusting!

Reactions: 15
The largest Hello Fresh boxes are for 4 and the portions are quite small. I do not believe that Charlotte is feeding two adults, one pre-teen and two children one one box. I don’t believe any of the othe influencers either. I’ve had them myself snd I know others who have and the protein portions are just too small. That’s why I don’t use them - along with the fact that I’m not subsidising every blagger on YouTube to feed their own families. I can’t think of any influencer that hadn’t been sent boxes and boxes of the stuff
This is why I can’t use Hello Fresh…the portion sizes are quite small and it’s me, my husband and 3 children. Gousto are much more generous and I can make that stretch between us 🥰

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.