Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxlottiexx

Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 21.14.16.png

here she's pretending to be a "poorly girl" for the camera. genuinely can't imagine setting the camera up and filming myself doing this!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Effeffess

Chatty Member
You've put on about 5 stone over the last few years Charl, that'll be why you look different. P.S. get a job/hobby/friend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
IMG_3337.jpeg

“Don’t forget your suncream…blah blah blah” shut up Charl and stop acting like your some mum of the year!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
Excuses excuses Charl! You’ve barely done anything with those children, even cutting their holiday short. I thought you enjoyed culture? You’ve done zero cultural.
This is just an excuse for being a lazy parent!

Attachments

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
There is no way you’d look at those kids and not think there is something amiss, I’m not trying to sound mean here, they are sweet kids, but how she thinks Stan looks like Mark is beyond me.
Both Stan & Daisy are odd looking kids, they both look identical to eachother and look exactly like Charlotte. You can tell that the three of them (Charlotte, Daisy & Stan) are all affected by Sticklers, they all have that same strange look about them. Im not saying that in a nasty way - im just observing how they look. I hate that Charlotte & Mark dont make any effort to keep the kids looking clean & tidy though. They just always look scruffy and uncared for.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Why does she act like Mark is some kind of amazing man because he made what is essentially a ready meal and put a film on using a remote control from his spot on the sofa. It’s hardly an effort for him. She has a very low bar.

• Haha

Hello its me

VIP Member
The irrational rage she give me when she says 'and that's okay' fuck off you cunt no one would of ever even noticed you've been quiet because your content is utterly shit. She's just begging for engagement

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Ohhhh god

shes banging on now about deleting apps from kids phones so that they dont see any distressing content from the conflict in Israel…..
is she thick? Kids who have access to computers or mobile phones will be viewing all sorts of inappropriate content all the time, shes never been concerned about that but now because its topical she wants to wax lyrical about protecting kids from harmful online content…..! The irony seems lost on her that SHE has put her own kids in the dangerous position of plastering every inch of their lives online for all and sundry to have free access to. Shes a hypocrite of the highest order.

• Heart

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
Charl is some sort of anti-influencer for me, meaning everything she tries to influence puts me off from ever buying it/reading/watching it etc. She’s recommended that film on her stories and I definitely never want to watch that film now even though I didn’t know it existed anyway 😂. Well done Charl, I’m proud of you.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She is so fucking thick. She knew the floor was coming up today. So why hasnt she arranged to go out for the morning? go and “work” at her parents, grandparents, aunty debbies, suzannes houses? Or just sit in the old living room with mark and “work” ?! What is her problem? I ac cant fucking stand her, she’s pathetic and so unbelievably fake it’s repulsive

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
Most people have actually enjoyed their summer with their children and have gone and don’t things, so the majority know exactly where the hats and sun creams are and there needn’t be a “run around”… the only people who wouldn’t know where their children’s sun hats are are people who’ve had their kids indoors all summer long and done jack shit to make it a memorable six weeks, Charlotte.

• Heart

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I’m apologise for the language I am about to use………….What a fecking BITCH 🤬🤬🤬🤬

That poor Kid can’t even get a new pair of Wellies!!!! She whores them out to all and sundry for the dosh, she sells their souls and personal safety and the kid gets £4 second hand wellies.

Now I love Vinted and Charity Shops so I’m not shaming her for that, it’s the fact the poor kid gets nothing whilst she buys endless clothes, make up and the best of food etc for her and the fella 😡

That child has the most malnourished little body with legs that are almost skeletal so those fecking wellies are going to be horrendous to wear!!!!!! They are mahoosive 😡😡😡

Size 23, you’re a total egotistical Bitch!!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Oh my goooooood god

”im so proud of myself” - she says this about 8 times in that vlog. Fucking hell. Get over yourself for christ sake.

also she claims she used to deliver training as part of her previous roles - ermmm ok, thats bullshit but whatever but then she completely contradicts herself by saying she was so proud of herself because it was all totally out of her comfort zone……. So which is it Charlotte? Because it cant be both!

oh shock she went and got cheap crappy pizzas for the kids for dinner…. Yet again 🤢 clearly Mark couldn’t possibly have sorted anything out for dinner could he?

says she felt “mentally, physically, socially drained” - after 1 night away and doing probably a 10 minute presentation?! Seriously - what in the ever living fuck is wrong with this pathetic woman? She is an absolute JOKE

• Heart

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
She hasn’t got a clue. I’m watching the video and she’s comparing mental health to a broken leg saying that she is asking for “the cast to be taken off” but mental health isn’t like a broken leg. It’s ongoing. It’s actually quite irresponsible for her to share this tripe

• Angry

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Day in the life vlog (marks bday)

- jesus christ how much food do the pair of them consume over the course of a day?! It’s disgusting. Smoked Salmon Bagel AND an Almond Croissant AND fruit for breakfast then a few hours later then lunch, then brownies, costa coffee, then out for a meal….

- mark “coming over for a kiss“ when she was filming and “oh that wasn’t supposed to be in there” - oh shut the fuck up you idiot

- the manic cleaning for her Mum’s benefit

- giving the kids pizza & chips AGAIN

- the fucking balloons at the table in the restaurant…. Ultimate cringe

- Mark looking rough and wearing that fucking grey hoodie to dinner

- Charlotte looking utterly terrible with those rats tails looking extensions in….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25