Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she always feels the need to have sweeties as a part of the kid’s meal. Why? A sweetie should be an occasion treat given only when the meal has been eaten. Not as a everyday staple that is given as part of the main meal! They are so unhealthy and their diets are really shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Sharks finally done a runner with hazel hasnt he? 🤣
Hope it’s nothing serious, knowing our char it’s prob just that Tesco are out of peperami stock 💔

• Haha

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I know know this is awful but she's going to be insufferable when one finally passes. She will act like the only person to ever have lost someone

• Heart

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
More fuss is made for him than any of the children’s birthdays!!!!!

My parents made it the other way around. It was all about us kids ♥

• Heart

skylark13

VIP Member
How weird that she didn’t go to the agency meet up. She would have been invited, surely?

Why do we reckon she wasn’t there? My top theories: (1) she’s so paranoid about the Hazel rumours (or whatever potential Frank infidelity situ may be going down) that she can’t bear to be away from home even briefly or (2) deep down, underneath the layers of Nars and CT and the milkmaid dresses, she is actually very insecure about people in the ‘industry’* realising she is, in fact, closer to size 23 than size 13 so she came up with an excuse not to go.

*🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Herefortruth

Oh my god - the latest ramblings?! Who has time for that much introspection? How self absorbed can you actually be, she’s getting worse and I didn’t think that was possible. She has no purpose, nothing going on in her life outside of school runs and filming Instagram stories. I just have no words for her anymore. She’s obsessed with herself and it’s pathetic. She has more free time than most and there are 100’s of ways she could fill it, but she choses to paint her face everyday, watch back old videos of herself and whinge on the internet about how she doesn’t know who she is. I could tell her a few things about ‘who she is’!!!!

• Heart

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I don't think it is fair to criticize her looks, it is not her fault that she was born with a syndrome.
I was simply commenting on the facial similarities between sticklers & dwarfism. I certainly wasn’t criticising her syndrome. And in fact doing further research, there is a link between the two syndromes.
However it does infuriate me that someone born with such a syndrome who already has one child with it either fails to see or chooses to ignore the obvious signs of it in her youngest child. For that, I will criticise her.

feefifofum

I'm just calling this now, I was in primark today and got a couple of autumn bits. I'm an 18/20
So I bought some things in 'large' and they are so incredibly oversized that I could have genuinely got a small. She'll be off purchasing XS or S from there and saying she's lost weight from coming off the pills. Mark my words now 😂😂
---
And yes she is pissed as a fart on those stories!!! Three thoughts....1) should she be cooking when so drunk?! 2) wonder if the kids had tapas too or pizza as per 🙄 and 3) that's some indentation on her ring finger!! Maybe it's from the irritation but it looks like her rings are way way too small. I don't have any marks at all when I take mine off!!

oh and 4) that pink dress is at least two sizes too small and looks frankly ridiculous. What does she see in the mirror that everyone else doesn't 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Me too until I saw the bald head! Looks like a moody teenager being forced to walk the dog
Um… excuse you! They were actually having a couple walk at lunch and laughing (oh how they laughed) with ANOTHER couple who happen to be their FRIENDS who were also on a couple walk. Because Charlotte and Frank are VERY MUCH IN LOVE and it is absolutely NOT TRUE that he was stomping ahead with a face like fizz with the dog whilst Charlotte trailed behind filming everything.

I know this because Charlotte did not chose to immediately update us on this this matter on returning. Instead she did something else and started doing the stories update as soon as Billiam arrived home from school as she is VERY BUSY and not in any way in control of her own time, you see, due to her HIGH PRESSURE JOB. Please do not come back on here and say she was hanging dust traps in her living room when she could have been doing the stories to allow her to spend some time with her son when he got back from settling into his new school as that would be TOTALLY UNTRUE and, in fact, trolling. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Me and partner hardly acknowledge each others birthday together we do it as a family and it's usually no big fuss cards and cake with kids but on kids birthdays it's always made to be extremely special for them (not big and lavish that doesnt equate to special) but its for them and they love it I can never imagine it being the other way around
Agree. I actually find it a bit odd/juvinille the way shes made a fuss of his bday. He is a grown man, its not a significant milestone Birthday. The “special” breakfast, devorating the living room, the balloons at the restaurant- its all just so over the top and it is all purely for instagram content. Give the guy a card and some small gifts from
the kids- fine. The rest of it wasnt for Mark.

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you attention-seeking twat. When have you ever given a fuck about boundaries?! Ever given a thought about enforcing boundaries regarding your cash cows? Nah, didn't think so.
It's so fucking manipulative putting up that post. And absolutely no need to be 'cryptic'. Here's a thought you could JUST SAY NOTHING!!

Attachments

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I hate the way she says ‘escape’. This is the same women who was desperate not to go back to work so she could be at home full time for her kids. It’s not like she gets no time to herself, no doubt she has bribed her parents with a takeaway so they will look after the kids as long as her and Mark are home by 10pm.

Reactions: 24
Im 35 my shoe size is 5 my fave squash is orange but i also love elderflower cordial because sometimes it makes me feel fucking fancy.
---
Charls infiltrated the group in order to shut it down by boring shoe size chat… we can work through it guys!! Dont let the forehead win…

• Haha

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I know I must sound like a broken record so I apologise in advance……..But that poor kid got second hand shite 4 quid wellies and there she is getting her hair done again!!!!! Then at the weekend she’s having a massage and facial 🤬

She has no shame, and thinks feck all of her children 🤬

She definitely has Narcissistic Personality Disorder (it describes her perfectly) 😡

Attachments

• Angry

Loubell83

VIP Member
A £30 crop top Charlotte. More stuff bought for yourself when your daughter got second hand wellies from Vinted.
Disgraceful.

• Sad
  • Angry

countryisbroken

She has a lot of gastrointestinal bugs , probably has something to do with the fact that she cooks and stuff with her sleeves dragging everywhere that have been wiping her arse etc , there’s a reason why in healthcare settings and food settings that we are bare below the elbow , germs spread a lot slower that way !!!! No amount of heavily perfumed candles and wax melts replace good hygiene practices

• Heart
  • Haha