Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So has spent the evening boozing in long suffering Suzanne’s back garden? Not with Bill whom she missed so dearly? Hearing about his first day and making the most of any of the time they can spend together?

Um…ookkkaaay

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Win

VIP Member
She would drink herself with a half syrup offering if she could. I’ve never known somebody so bizarre looking think so highly of themselves whilst still trying to pretend to be shy and lacking in self confidence. Blows my mind.

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Maybe the head honcho at TikTok saw her magnificent singing video and wanted to tell her how proud they are of her.

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Couple of things from her reel

No fruit and veg for those kids yesterday just processed salt laden stuff and more junk this morning. Mum of the year.

A 5 and 7 year old shouldn’t be left alone for god knows how long while she has a soak in the middle of the afternoon. What does an everything bath even mean? It’s just a bath fgs,

Putting 3 conkers into a container does not count as a ‘job’ Charlotte. I know that your idea is work is different from most peoples but seriously!

She’s a lazy, crap parent. When she said the kids were playing, I guarantee they were on screens as always.
---
As aside I find it bizarre how people see this and think she’s a great parent, someone to be influenced by. The same people would be judging a single mum on benefits who fed her child crap for breakfast, lunch and dinner and left them to fend for themselves while she spent her time having her nails done or whatever.

Last edited:
  • Heart

gummy-bear

VIP Member
She is very privileged to be the age she is and to not have lost a grandparent or a parent. I totally agree that if he does die, we will never hear the end of it. It is sad but it’s also inevitable when you have family at that age.
as for her use of the word ‘poorly’ over and over again, it turns my stomach. Just say you’re ill. Why is everything so infantilised constantly 🤢

• Heart

countryisbroken

So mark bringing her hearing aid charging case is love ? Hahahahahha ffs ! My husband took the washing basket upstairs for me this morning , he’s clearly infatuated 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
“The kids were a bit clingy“

what?

why does she constantly try to imply that shes got tiny little toddlers. WillBill probably wont care what his Mum is doing or where she’s going, and the younger two are both old enough that it shouldn’t be any kind of an issue. The way shes desperatly trying to create drama & content out of EVERYTHING is getting really desperate. Mark took something down for her that she had left upstairs - big fucking wooop! It’s actually really depressing that she finds something as insignificant and dull like that even worth posting about. Shes an absolute fucking looser.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
IMG_4332.jpeg

yeah ok - Whatever helps you sleep at night Charlotte but we all know youve made no effort to do anything at all with your kids this summer and its down to pure laziness

• Heart
Reactions: 27

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She “really needs” a bath tonight guys….. after a gruelling busy day, yknow, getting her hair done……

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
I’ve had to stop watching this complete fudwalloper so much as she’s was winding me up so much. She needs a fucking intervention she really does!! However, I don’t want to be mean but does anyone else think she looks like the grinch as a child 😂 The grinch has better hairs though 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Loubell83

VIP Member
Aye you’re just a size 14

1696589358325.png

---
And why does Bill get the same size breakfast as the little kids? He’s at high school he shouldn’t be eating the same as his much younger siblings!

• Haha
  • Wow

MardieT

Chatty Member
I don’t know ANYBODY who talks about their partner in the way she does about Mark. I would bet my house on it that he doesn’t talk about her in the same way.

She’s like a kid. Most of us getting takeaway coffees are taking them into work. Into a professional environment. Same old standard cappuccinos and flat whites etc. Have had a decent breakfast to keep us going and aren’t interested in drinking a sugary drink that gives us a blood sugar spike 20 minutes after because we’re sensible adults. Once we’re in work (and that includes working from home) we’re not popping out at 10am to essentially get a kid’s treat drink.

I don’t know anyone who would order that and plonk it on their desk. The vast majority of instagram users over the age of about 22 would not care less about Costa Coffees’ autumn offering. To whom is this content meant to appeal to? Anyone under the age of 22 isn’t probably following a 35 year old size 23 mother of 3 on instagram

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I was simply commenting on the facial similarities between sticklers & dwarfism. I certainly wasn’t criticising her syndrome. And in fact doing further research, there is a link between the two syndromes.
However it does infuriate me that someone born with such a syndrome who already has one child with it either fails to see or chooses to ignore the obvious signs of it in her youngest child. For that, I will criticise her.
Absolutely agree. It drives me insane that Daisy and Stan don’t have proper footwear, fitted, not cheap trainers from primark. They look like urchins. She knows herself that she has joint pain, so they must have it too. Good proper basic wholesome food instead of processed crap. We know Charlotte has the money and capability to provide all of that. I judge her on her lies, her blatant putting herself and Mark first before the basic needs of her kids. Daisy has beautiful curly hair, why can’t she spend a bit of time on it for her.

• Heart

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Funny how when the kids are at school she has loads of time to get her nails done, get coffee, wander the supermarket - but when they are home, that is when she cleans/tidys/edits videos. As someone said before, she is all "I love my kids" in her captions but the reality is that she hates spending time with them.

MardieT

Chatty Member
So this summer hols her kids have had a gifted trip to Chester Zoo, a trip into Manchester to buy gifted clothes from primark, a holiday to wales that was cut short so mum could get her nails done, a trip to Marks mums but only because she was ill, a visit to their uncles but only so they could see the wedding photos, a cinema trip and a visit to Kayleigh’s for more pizza. Another free trip today then throw in the odd dog walk and a couple of Costa trips and that’s it.

I totally get that you don’t have to do something everyday and also get that it can be expensive but there are loads of cheap/ free things available - like a museum or taking them to find a new park, taking the dog for a walk somewhere else 🤦🏽‍♀️, fruit picking, baking, a sleepover at the grandparents.
Why be a family influencer if you hate spending time with your kids 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
She'll be greeted with cards from the kids saying how proud they are of her. And she'll be proud of herself too. And that's ok. And you should be proud of yourself too xx
If there’s not cards, I will be extremely disappointed. Shark knows the drill now and should have started the children doing them last night. Failing that, doing them himself with his left hand and pretending the children had done them would also be acceptable so there is no excuse!

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Who’s ready for the Insta post tonight of her being welcomed home like she’s been away fighting in a war or something. 🙄
So PrOuD Of YoU MaMa

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

then some vomit inducing long winded waffle post from her about how its ok to put yourself and your “career” first sometimes/shes so proud of herself for doing it/she never thought she would be able to do something like that because of - yknow - her anxiety & depression (and did you know she was on CITALOPRAM - but shes stopped taking it now) bla bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaa absolute utter gobshite

• Haha