Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think there’s a norm on shoe size but I think genetics probably do sometimes come into play. Her and sparky are hobbits aren’t they so it would seem out of place for her kids who seem very slight to have super large feet for their age. BUT I suspect with the youngest two it’s because of sticklers? Despite her denial for Stan.
Sparky 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely Stan's feet are not a size 13!! My boy is 6 and a half and he's an 11.5.
Does my little one just have small feet?!?
My daughter is 10 and wears size 1 my 4 year old is size 9
---
Her newest video is it just me or is she talking weirdly? Slurring/lisp? What's that about surely not drunk at that time of the morning and driving?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It does not cause excessive weight gain it causes increase in appetite. Increase in weight gain is when you have absolutely no control of your weight gain. I’ve seen in it with a friend on strong steroids after having a Brian tumour. She doubled in weight due to fluid retention. And this did not go away for over a year. This is what is called excessive weight gain. No birth control causes weight gain like this. It only increases your appetite. If you’re eating the right foods. Like plenty of fruit and veg to curb your appetite there’s no way you will gain weight.
Fruit and veg that are high in carbs make you gain weight..... Carbs and sugars make ANYONE gain weight. The contraceptive pill makes you gain wieght because of the synthetic hormones affecting the blood sugar and craving more refined processed carbs and sugars..... So yes, it plays a massive part plus the fact, no willpower against it. Fruits are full of fructose that increase insulin resistance so that's the facts regardless of what the mainstream BS tells you.. Low carb and no sugars, high protein and good full fats is the key to a healthy life

The constant fiddling/hoiking up of the dress is unbelievably distracting. IT DOESNT FIT YOU CHARLOTTE!!!!

she sounds so out of breath and really rushed. She looks honestly so unhealthy - the weight gain on her face is really awful and her skin looks terrible, she just looks really old and sort of tired.

Reactions: 15
What you do while your children are at school is procrastinate, wallow in self pity and think up your next social media content....... Self absorbed, playground politics clique b1tch.... Let's keep it real now!!

Reactions: 15
I have only looked at a bit of the transcript but it looks like an attempt at justifying every comment made on Tattle in the last 7 days. We provide the content and good old Carol Creamer the comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG the YT video!!!!

JFC CHARLOTTE, YOU MIDSIZE twit, IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WON'T DO TO AVOID ADMITTING THAT IT’S TIME TO GET A PROPER JOB???

Seriously though, Tattlers, it’s taking all my willpower not to comment on the video to ask ‘Eh, Charl, do you never get bored of talking to yourself into your fecking phone?’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fruit and veg that are high in carbs make you gain weight..... Carbs and sugars make ANYONE gain weight. The contraceptive pill makes you gain wieght because of the synthetic hormones affecting the blood sugar and craving more refined processed carbs and sugars..... So yes, it plays a massive part plus the fact, no willpower against it. Fruits are full of fructose that increase insulin resistance so that's the facts regardless of what the mainstream BS tells you.. Low carb and no sugars, high protein and good full fats is the key to a healthy life
Wrong again! You can literally eat anything. Sweets, pure butter anything you want. As long as you’re eating in a calorie deficit to lose weight or calorie neutral to maintain. Fruit and veg are good for weight lose because they’re high volume and low calorie. None of these medications say weight gain they say increase in appetite. Even you yourself said it makes you crave more sugar. And that is 100% will power. Some people have will power some don’t. But you’re completely in control of what goes into you’re own mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
'Mark said he's going to do the hoovering...that's amazing.' Sorry, what!!!!
Next clip, she's hoovering the stairs!
That whole vlog was a series of her desperately trying to portray that she lives such a busy, demanding life. Who seriously wants to see ANOTHER film of her supermarket shop. Prattling on about not leaving the food too long in the car, then lays it all out to film it before putting it away!!! 😬 Make it make sense. 🤪 Her talking about dropping parcels off, talking about how she's filmed herself restocking jars (yes, really) and cleaning her fridge and showing the contents (yes, really).
The best bit was her trying to explain how she gets her brand 'work' and what's involved! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
'Mark said he's going to do the hoovering...that's amazing.' Sorry, what!!!!
Next clip, she's hoovering the stairs!
That whole vlog was a series of her desperately trying to portray that she lives such a busy, demanding life. Who seriously wants to see ANOTHER film of her supermarket shop. Prattling on about not leaving the food too long in the car, then lays it all out to film it before putting it away!!! 😬 Make it make sense. 🤪 Her talking about dropping parcels off, talking about how she's filmed herself restocking jars (yes, really) and cleaning her fridge and showing the contents (yes, really).
The best bit was her trying to explain how she gets her brand 'work' and what's involved! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤪 🤪
The weird justification of her “job” was just embarrassing. I do enjoy watching her desperately try to make it all sound very demanding and oh so important - again throwing in the banal fact that on occasion she has to sign non-disclosure contracts - as if that’s something exiting or important!
that video was just mortifing for her, because it’s blatantly a not so subtle reply to what is being discussed on here. She is utterly tragic.

Reactions: 22
The weird justification of her “job” was just embarrassing. I do enjoy watching her desperately try to make it all sound very demanding and oh so important - again throwing in the banal fact that on occasion she has to sign non-disclosure contracts - as if that’s something exiting or important!
that video was just mortifing for her, because it’s blatantly a not so subtle reply to what is being discussed on here. She is utterly tragic.
I know. It is blatantly obvious that there’s not much ad work going her way. We can see!

Unimpressed with Sainsbo’s if they think a devoted Tesco shopper who makes tit, nutritionally deficient, packed lunches for her kids is inspiring to their actual shoppers - ie me! Absolutely joke
---
I think when you get to the stage that you’re making content for your “trolls” rather than, you know, people who might actually buy the crap your flogging, the business model’s gone a bit wrong!

• Haha
Where is she buying all the Spanish cleaning? How can anyone have time to be into Spanish tic Tok cleaning that has a busy and demanding life.
all the tasks she showed are what anyone else gets done easily around a fulll time job.

I am really disappointed in Sainsbury's too for working with her.

I still do not understand why she constantly has a hair bobble round her wrist and never puts her hair up.
I don’t know why it annoys me so much but it’s just another thing to add onto the list

Also that YT video is utter horseshit. Why she doesn’t just admit her work is part time I don’t know. Her life is not stressful and she should be honest and at least appreciate that she’s lucky to have time to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is she describing herself as really artistic and houseproud!!! I haven't seen her produce a single original idea, she's a typical TikTok victim. Also can't remember who said it above but agree her skin is tit, you can see how dehydrated and crusty it is when she's sitting closer to the camera. Stop acting like a guru 🙈🙈
---
She also forgets to edit out a bit when she's talking about washing on the line and repeats herself (obviously didn't like the first take). How can she be so sloppy when this is hEr JoB

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.