Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair burst ??????? She goes through her beauty rituals all time and has never mentioned this product before but lo and behold she’s used it for months apparently! #charlwilladvertiseanyoldshite

Money grabbing trollop

Reactions: 17
Not made any difference despite the months of alleged usage. Also, why would you curl your hair to pout at yourself in the kitchen and tearfully watch old videos of yourself but do a hair advert with a slap head looking like a drowned rat. I don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she filmed that hair burst ad after going to the hairdresser last week. Bet she waited because she thought her hair would look nice and people would think those products made her hair look better. All these influencers are full of tit.

Reactions: 19
So she cooked from scratch, as she used to do (after Tattle questioned why she doesn't cook). But did the children eat that meal or did she pog the lot? I haven't watched her so I genuinely don't know the answer.

Reactions: 6
Her hair is tit and so is that hairburst stuff. It doesn’t even lather in your hair, it’s absolute crap! Is anyone else sick looking at her teeth and that slack, squint jaw of hers swinging about like she’s had five wraps of speed at a rave whenever she talks 😂😂 And that bleeping pout she does 😡 It’s like watching the crazy frog with a wig so it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she filmed that hair burst ad after going to the hairdresser last week. Bet she waited because she thought her hair would look nice and people would think those products made her hair look better. All these influencers are full of tit.
Agreed. And that’s why the “chatty update” referred to how long her hair has grown. Really an undeclared ad in there.

Reactions: 12
Is she allowed to “claim” that her lashes are looking so good while wearing mascara? 🤨
I'm also half certain she has some of those individual false eyelashes in, it looks too perfectly spaced and just off. I thought it in the chatty update she posted too but didn't think much of it at the time

Reactions: 4
Surely Stan's feet are not a size 13!! My boy is 6 and a half and he's an 11.5.
Does my little one just have small feet?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her younger kids do seem to have really long feet and they are narrow too, really she should be taking them to get properly fitted shoes but she never seems to bother.

No idea why she says they haven’t had a bug in the house for ages, she had one in June documented on her Instagram and handily times for her to sell some vitamins.

Reactions: 7
Oh my her dad has a old photo of himself topless in his wallet. Might explain a few things??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely Stan's feet are not a size 13!! My boy is 6 and a half and he's an 11.5.
Does my little one just have small feet?!?
I’m pretty sure she said in an old video that she (Charlotte) has large hands and feet because of Sticklers, so it makes sense that her youngest two have the same.

Reactions: 5
I actually don't think her kids feet are that size I think she buys shoes bigger so they last longer hence why they always look such a state and are always flopping off their feet Daisy's wellies anyone

• Angry
Reactions: 8
My year 1 is size 12.5 shoe. My year 5 is size 2 and his friends are a size 6. I don't think you can put a "normal" shoe size on ages. But surely she could've sent him to school and they'd phone if he was bad 😑

Reactions: 5
Don’t think there’s a norm on shoe size but I think genetics probably do sometimes come into play. Her and sparky are hobbits aren’t they so it would seem out of place for her kids who seem very slight to have super large feet for their age. BUT I suspect with the youngest two it’s because of sticklers? Despite her denial for Stan.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.