Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Hello Fresh recipe she cooked has 1,152 cals per serving - and ya just know Charlotte would have had more than her fair share. But yes, defo the antidepressants that caused her weight gain...
100%. Even though she got a family box for 4 people. She did the chicken wrap one because the kids would have had a chance at liking that but no way would she have made the hallumi or duck one for them. They would have been for her and Frank for dinners and lunch.
---
I have never seen anyone wash their face so aggressively and ineffectively. She looks like an absolute mentalist when she does it 😳
I watched that video last night and omg. Her fingers are all over the place! In the end you could still see mascara underneath her eye. Seeing how she washes her face makes me feel sick too, it's the way her fingers go everywhere and her nose looks playdough. She goes on about loving skincare and taking care of her skin and she treats it like she's using just soap and water

Reactions: 14
Yet more crappy frozen pizza…..
100%. Even though she got a family box for 4 people. She did the chicken wrap one because the kids would have had a chance at liking that but no way would she have made the hallumi or duck one for them. They would have been for her and Frank for dinners and lunch.
---

I watched that video last night and omg. Her fingers are all over the place! In the end you could still see mascara underneath her eye. Seeing how she washes her face makes me feel sick too, it's the way her fingers go everywhere and her nose looks playdough. She goes on about loving skincare and taking care of her skin and she treats it like she's using just soap and water
Watching her take her make up off makes me feel physically sick. Its the way her fingers are up her nose, in her mouth, you can hear the product slathering all over, shes so rough with it… its just utterly grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Just skimmed through the vlog. She actually makes me want to heave. The state of that washing machine door! How she can leave that in the vlog and attempt to clean clothes in it🤢.
I do wonder when she will get a proper job, she really is flogging a dead horse at this stage.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What makes you think this?!!!!!
Dunno just do she's admitted they have had problems lately and they never seem happy and she's very very quiet we all know she's normally all over Instagram for God's sake her grandad was really ill and she was milking that online she's never quiet

Reactions: 6
Laundry, chores, fall season - duck off you're common as much not American 🤨

Reactions: 10
Oh look the kids ate a different meal again. No doubt a ready meal or jar korma while her and mark have something g homemade. I don’t know why she bothers trying to give reasons why they are eating separately, they’re always lame excuses.

I was surprised that her pal gave such a small portion for lunch, she usually seems to feed her kids decent amounts.

Her latest reel is her bringing even more tit into her house from home bargains.
Her house is full of tat! I don’t know how she still thinks this is a job.
---
She’s also hidden the amount of likes she’s getting on insta (says and others now).
Proof she has tit engagement

But it wasn't work though was it Charl. It was a crappy reel for TikTok and a video of more unnecessary tat you've bought, that you filmed yesterday. In your warped mind you think that's 'work' and a priority to post, 'cos then you can justify to yourself why you can't all eat together. The children ate after swimming, posting tit on SM is not a priority over eating together around a table.

AND STOP TAKING COVERT PHOTOS OF YOUR CHILDREN AND POSTING IT ON THE INTERNET.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
IMG_4318.jpeg

i hate the way she constantly tries to make excuses for why the kids always eat on their own and why they always eat a different meal.

its the summer holidays, your kids are not toddlers. There is nothing wrong with having a slightly later meal time - where you ALL sit together as a family and all eat dinner. Mark could take the dog out anytime during the evening, or the kids could have gone with him for an hour before dinner. This was posted at 6pm and the kids had already eaten?! Why?!!!!!!!!! This is honestly ridiculous at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Because she feeds the kids crap and there’s no way she’s eating that! The ONLY reason they eat separately.

View attachment 2398125

i hate the way she constantly tries to make excuses for why the kids always eat on their own and why they always eat a different meal.

its the summer holidays, your kids are not toddlers. There is nothing wrong with having a slightly later meal time - where you ALL sit together as a family and all eat dinner. Mark could take the dog out anytime during the evening, or the kids could have gone with him for an hour before dinner. This was posted at 6pm and the kids had already eaten?! Why?!!!!!!!!! This is honestly ridiculous at this point.
My kids are 4 and 1 and I eat as a family more often then Charlotte does. I have to eat earlier then I usually would want but is that important? No. I want family meal times.
Of course there is times where my husband and I eat later but it’s not the norm!
She’s a pathetic excuse for a mother. I do not know why she had kids as she never wants to spend time with them!

Reactions: 15
There is no need for her to be editing at that time of the day, or for the dog to be walked then. She is teaching the kids that meal times aren’t important and that they’re a massive inconvenience.

Reactions: 15
We know that FFF is a regular tattle reader so I think she did the “picky pizza plate” on purpose because she knew tattle would bite.

Also in the vlog Charlotte makes a point of showing the cats antibiotics etc.. just to prove to tattle that the cat was injured. Nobody was doubting that it was more the fact you cut the kids holiday short when your mum could’ve sorted the cat??

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.