Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody hope so or is that another thing she opted out of 🙄
---
Stan needs it too! I really don't get how she's quite open about Daisy Stickers so, why not with Stan.

Reactions: 12
She sounds like she’s on the verge of tears during the latest vlog. Also why is she so rough with her skin.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She sounds like she’s on the verge of tears during the latest vlog. Also why is she so rough with her skin.
She's bleeping minging. 🐷 And she's so out of breath during the whole vlog.
I can never get over how these twats can set up a camera and talk total bollocks to it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have never seen anyone wash their face so aggressively and ineffectively. She looks like an absolute mentalist when she does it 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I also can't believe the face washing, it genuinely makes me feel a bit sick!!! She's going to do her skin no favours, especially around the eyes. You're meant to be gentle and use sometime like a facecloth instead of frantically 'spanking' your face

also wondering if she's had Botox - her forehead wrinkles are normally SO deep and didn't seem to be moving as much in that vlog. Takes a couple weeks to properly kick in so she could easily have had that on her completely-spontaneous-and-not-pre-planned-spa-day

Reactions: 11
Tell me i am not seeing well!!what is this f*** filthy washing maschine🤮🤮🤮🤮yiak!!!!shes home all day playing little miss wife and she is washing clothes in thiiiis ????i am sorry but all the cleaning products you show on your hauls will do nothing for you!!!honestly she blows my mind🤬😡

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It is so obvious something has gone on behind the scenes. Very quiet again this morning despite her usually sharing every mundane moment of her life. No stories of her talking to the camera.

Reactions: 15
So marks off every Monday of the holiday but they sent the kids to clubs yesterday so Charlotte could work.
What does this man actually do? He never looks after the kids!

She’s so out of breath cleaning her face. She’s vastly unfit. I mean I can’t believe the 2 weeks of getting up to go swimming didn’t fix that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m surprised Charlotte hasn’t commented on the Lucy letby case considering it happened near her. Does anyone know where daisy and Stan where born as in what hospital? I wonder if it was the same one. She usually loves relating tragedies back to herself!

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20230822_105700_YouTube.jpg

Why do brands still work with her?!

"(ENTER LINK HERE)"

She can't even provide the service they are paying her for.

Get a real job, ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m surprised Charlotte hasn’t commented on the Lucy letby case considering it happened near her. Does anyone know where daisy and Stan where born as in what hospital? I wonder if it was the same one. She usually loves relating tragedies back to herself!
Really nowhere near. They will have been born in Macclesfield or Stepping Hill in Stockport, pretty sure it was Macclesfield.

Reactions: 9
That Hello Fresh recipe she cooked has 1,152 cals per serving - and ya just know Charlotte would have had more than her fair share. But yes, defo the antidepressants that caused her weight gain...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They were born at Stepping Hill I think

Reactions: 4
Did she have her wedding ring on in the vlog? I know her engagement ring is broken, maybe she’s ent them of to be mended/cleaned.

Reactions: 5
Even if it wasn’t the same hospital it’s still shocking she hasn’t used this as an opportunity to discuss Daisys NICU stay again. She used to love bringing that up.

Reactions: 9
The frenemies are meeting up today. The sparrow-sized portioned picky plates are a theme for both sets of kids then! :rolleyes:
Yet size 13 and her mate get a full plate of food to themselves!!!
I came here to say surely this isn't for both sets of kids?! Wow

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.