Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting to see if she jumps on the football bandwagon today. Will the lionesses suddenly be oh so inspirational to Daisy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Waiting to see if she jumps on the football bandwagon today. Will the lionesses suddenly be oh so inspirational to Daisy.
I was just about to mention this! She’s not mentioned a single thing about the World Cup or England getting to the final, considering how much she harped on about the mens euros a couple of years ago. Remember her commenting on a Bukayo Saka fan page how she was so proud of him not realising it wasn’t his actual insta page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was just about to mention this! She’s not mentioned a single thing about the World Cup or England getting to the final, considering how much she harped on about the mens euros a couple of years ago. Remember her commenting on a Bukayo Saka fan page how she was so proud of him not realising it wasn’t his actual insta page 😂
Omg I don’t remember that 🤣 how embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahahahaha even on that vomit inducing post about Meeeerl , she’s got to get a bit about her in “ crying into his fur “ duck off
Charlotte you insufferable narc who’s married to a twit named Mark

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Think they are splitting probably stay together one more Christmas for the kids then spilt in January

Reactions: 7
Shes booked them into inbecause she feeling guilty for cutting the hol shirt and si she can do work. Selfish as always

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.