Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no need for her to be editing at that time of the day, or for the dog to be walked then. She is teaching the kids that meal times aren’t important and that they’re a massive inconvenience.
Exactly. That's such a shame. If they can't walk the dog together then Frank should walk him an hour before he goes to bed. Aftwe they've all eaten and are in bed so the kids get time with their dad. Or does Charlotte not allow him that incase he's meeting up with Hazel in a dark alley
---
Or. Does Mark not want that? He could sort out a family meal. He could do bedtimes..

Reactions: 16
Exactly. That's such a shame. If they can't walk the dog together then Frank should walk him an hour before he goes to bed. Aftwe they've all eaten and are in bed so the kids get time with their dad. Or does Charlotte not allow him that incase he's meeting up with Hazel in a dark alley
---
Or. Does Mark not want that? He could sort out a family meal. He could do bedtimes..

Yup. Plus, it's summer. The dog should be walked as late as possible when it's cooled down. Choosing to walk a big dog at 6pm in August is crazy and suggests you're just trying to get away from your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She would have avoided comments and speculation if she was upfront and said something like we eat separately during the week because our evenings are busy and I find it hard to juggle but we make sure we all sit down together to eat at the weekend when we have more time(or whatever they do). She could even have made content around it, batch cooking homemade meals that she can defrost for the kids on week nights or quick healthy midweek meals.
Instead she makes really lame excuses and feeds her kids junk food processed food while her and Mark get labour intensive home cooked stuff.

I will never understand why someone who says they love to cook didn’t make an effort to make that their niche. She could have done well sharing family meals and it would have given her longer lasting content, it would also be something that didn’t rely on her kids being cute and marketable to brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She would have avoided comments and speculation if she was upfront and said something like we eat separately during the week because our evenings are busy and I find it hard to juggle but we make sure we all sit down together to eat at the weekend when we have more time(or whatever they do). She could even have made content around it, batch cooking homemade meals that she can defrost for the kids on week nights or quick healthy midweek meals.
Instead she makes really lame excuses and feeds her kids junk food processed food while her and Mark get labour intensive home cooked stuff.

I will never understand why someone who says they love to cook didn’t make an effort to make that their niche. She could have done well sharing family meals and it would have given her longer lasting content, it would also be something that didn’t rely on her kids being cute and marketable to brands.
She used to try to imply she enjoys cooking but i see no evidence of that at all anymore. She never bothers to cook for the kids - its all frozen food that she heats up in the oven or take aways. And even the meals she cooks for her & mark are either hello fresh or its basic stuff that is easy to make.

Reactions: 15

Even that would be bullshit tho! We have busy evenings with the kids having clubs, me and OH going to gym/exercise classes etc. Making 2 meals would make it even worse! I refuse to cook more than once coz of all the extra time cooking and then cleaning up after! If the kids are having nuggets etc then we will have the same, or at least something that can go in on the same trays/same amount of time. She just wants to eat with the most important person in her life, sad its not her kids 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

This is so true about how she could have had a lot of content out of family meals, batch cooking etc.

She desperately needs content because no offence her kids aren’t very marketable. That’s horrible to say but she isn’t getting family related brand deals anymore. I’ve looked back at her insta and this year there’s 12 advert posts (2 of which were for cupshe) and they aren’t really child related.

Her channel and insta is dying a death and trying to do tit hauls, make up and dressing a woman with a body posts isn’t really having any impact.

She should try something else or get a bloody job and do insta as a hobby!

The thing is she has a 'job' that she can do from home and Frank is in the room at the front of the house the majority of the week. She doesn't have a commute and isn't rushing in the door at 5 after picking kids up from after school clubs, racing to get a meal.on the table and catch up on jobs. She has the time, space and cash to cook a nutritious meal they could all eat together. Frank is not going to melt if he has to reheat his dinner up, if he gets home later. And anyway why can't the 11-year old eat later with them. What message does this send to those kids. 'I'd rather eat with dad every night.'
You just know that those kids ate that processed curry yesterday, at the table with their screens, while she sat at her desk editing that vlog and reel. Neither of which are urgent and let's face it, boring as duck.

Reactions: 21
My kids are 4 and 1 and I eat as a family more often then Charlotte does. I have to eat earlier then I usually would want but is that important? No. I want family meal times.
Of course there is times where my husband and I eat later but it’s not the norm!
She’s a pathetic excuse for a mother. I do not know why she had kids as she never wants to spend time with them!
For money

Reactions: 5
IMG_20230823_121102.jpg

Sorry but this is bollocks! They might eat together a couple of times a week max, the rest of the time the kids are given frozen, processed tit and picky plates whilst her and Mark get the good stuff later. She's a tit mother.
I'm surprised she even responded to this though tbh, it will probably be deleted shortly.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
"we connect just fine! xx"

She might as well have typed "so ner" Incredibly passive aggressive. Doesnt get as hungry as them but is happy to fill her face when she sits down later on with Frank. Full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2399024

Sorry but this is bollocks! They might eat together a couple of times a week max, the rest of the time the kids are given frozen, processed tit and picky plates whilst her and Mark get the good stuff later. She's a tit mother.
I'm surprised she even responded to this though tbh, it will probably be deleted shortly.
She’s such a liar! Does she forget that she shares all the separate meals on social media including that the kids are usually glued to a screen while they eat.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2399024

She shares the crappy picky plates and processed shite for the kids at least 4-5 times a week. She’s a blatant liar now as well as a shite mum.

Also off the back of her latest reel, is it just me that doesn't understand the current trend of going out and buying ornaments/tableware/tat for every season/occasion? What happened to just decorating your house at Christmas? I agree with the person that's commented and said it's all for social media. What do they do with it all? It's not even as though she puts it away to get it out again next year, which I could sort of understand, as come this time next year she will be back in B&M and showing off another 'autumn haul'. It's just needless crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2399024

its like she forgets that she posts every single intimate aspect of her life for the world see on social media! We KNOW you don’t eat together 4-5 times a week Charlotte because you show the crappy picky plates every damn day! Rather than spouting passive aggressive lies why don’t you just admit that you’ve let meals fall to the wayside as does happen sometimes with life, no one is perfect but that you are going to be making a concerted effort from now on to eat together and ensure those children have nutritious meals and not freezer crap.If she really must share her life on social media that would be the ideal content for her, considering she’s such a foodie 🤦🏻‍♀️

and also how out of breath does she sound showing those wraps?! Jesus Christ she’s standing still

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also off the back of her latest reel, is it just me that doesn't understand the current trend of going out and buying ornaments/tableware/tat for every season/occasion? What happened to just decorating your house at Christmas? I agree with the person that's commented and said it's all for social media. What do they do with it all? It's not even as though she puts it away to get it out again next year, which I could sort of understand, as come this time next year she will be back in B&M and showing off another 'autumn haul'. It's just needless crap.
Remember last year when she decorated her house for Halloween….. in early SEPTEMBER?!!!!! It was still bloody summer and she had all this bleeping shite everywhere as if it was the middle of winter!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
its like she forgets that she posts every single intimate aspect of her life for the world see on social media! We KNOW you don’t eat together 4-5 times a week Charlotte because you show the crappy picky plates every damn day! Rather than spouting passive aggressive lies why don’t you just admit that you’ve let meals fall to the wayside as does happen sometimes with life, no one is perfect but that you are going to be making a concerted effort from now on to eat together and ensure those children have nutritious meals and not freezer crap.If she really must share her life on social media that would be the ideal content for her, considering she’s such a foodie 🤦🏻‍♀️

and also how out of breath does she sound showing those wraps?! Jesus Christ she’s standing still
Hate the silly thumbs up at end

• Sick
Reactions: 9
These influencers have a lot to answer for when it comes to all this tat for every season. It’s all plastic crap and they never reuse stuff from previous years.
Their viewers then feel the need to buy all this stuff that ends up in landfill half the time.

I’ve bought a bucket for my boy to take out guising and that’s it. And he will use that again next year! And we will carve a pumpkin together.

I could not be arsed decorating for every holiday and season - duck that!
Christmas only!

Remember last year when she decorated her house for Halloween….. in early SEPTEMBER?!!!!! It was still bloody summer and she had all this bleeping shite everywhere as if it was the middle of winter!!!
Was that when she hung those ridiculous single candles on threads from the ceiling?! :LOL:
And that reply is total bollocks. 😠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
"I just don't tend to get as hungry as they do"

Seriously, Lord grant me the delusion levels of this woman

Where I maybe have dinner with the kids once a week which is evidenced online but I tell myself and others that it's actually 4/5 times a week
Where I truly believe I am several dress sizes smaller than I really am
Where I get loads of kid-free time but but believe I am so hard done by and never am alone
Where I am able to totally ignore my kid's very obvious medical problems
Where I am ok with buying myself new clothes constantly but can overlook my kids wears dirty scruffy trainers

... actually, nah, I'm OK with having a foot firmly in reality.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.