Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I just hear her right on that YT video, she booked Wales for just 4 days. And that cost £2,400!!! Absolute madness
---
Aww did you see Stan in that Video. He literally could not hold his ice cream properly! Just holding it with his thumb
WTF???? we’re going to Wales for 5 nights for less than £500. And taking our dog!

Reactions: 12
Did I just hear her right on that YT video, she booked Wales for just 4 days. And that cost £2,400!!! Absolute madness
---
Aww did you see Stan in that Video. He literally could not hold his ice cream properly! Just holding it with his thumb
I genuinely can’t understand them. Why on EARTH would you pay that kind of money to go to Wales, to a bog standard flat, to do nothing other than exactly what you’d ordinarily do at home save for a few hours spent at the beach and a few hours crabbing….. I don’t get it. Who spends that kind of money on that kind of accommodation? i dont get it. i still dont believe they paid that, they are tight as ducks arses that pair

Reactions: 23
Maybe I’m alone in this but my 5 yr old refuses pretty much any ‘proper’ food that I would eat.

After months and months of stressing about it I’ve decided to try and relax to take the pressure off. 5 YO has basically whatever they agree to eat (I do still try to put fruit/veg/new things on the plate even if I know they won’t eat them) and my husband and I eat separately later…

I give big portions though so that’s something 🙈

Jut thinking maybe her kids are annoying and picky too? Don’t know why I’m giving Charl the benefit of the doubt, must be due on 😂

Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m alone in this but my 5 yr old refuses pretty much any ‘proper’ food that I would eat.

After months and months of stressing about it I’ve decided to try and relax to take the pressure off. 5 YO has basically whatever they agree to eat (I do still try to put fruit/veg/new things on the plate even if I know they won’t eat them) and my husband and I eat separately later…

Jut thinking maybe her kids are annoying and picky too? Don’t know why I’m giving Charl the benefit of the doubt, must be due on 😂
Your child is 5

Charlottes eldest is nearly ready to start shaving

thats the difference

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Your child is 5

Charlottes eldest is nearly ready to start shaving

thats the difference
She also claimed they are good eaters.

Bill likes tapas and things like that but she doesn’t share “adult” food with him. He also get the same portion size as the young ones

She also buys copious amounts of high sugar snacks and clearly uses these to show her love as opposed to spending quality time with them.

Reactions: 22

Even if they are picky eaters, this isn't really an issue, lots of children are although I don't think she'd ever admit this when it comes to her kids. It's the meagre portions for me, cutting up one piece of fruit to share between her three kids! One of whom is about to start secondary school. And giving him the exact same portion size as his five year old brother. His appetite and what his body needs will be vastly different as he's almost a teenager, I don't know how she doesn't understand this. Poor boy must be starving. But it's ok because he can fill up on all those 'treats' Charl picks up for them every time she enters a shop.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I eat separately from my kids maybe twice a week. I give them chicken nuggets/fish fingers as a treat because they love them but I hate them. However I make sure they get family meals the rest of the time. As long as they have access to try new things then they’ll get used to it. Constantly pandering to their wants is setting them up for a lifetime of food problems.
Growing up I had to eat the same as my parents. They would never let a nugget pass the threshold! I remember going on holiday with my pal when we were 18 and the amount of food she wouldn’t eat was unbelievable. She had never tried a tomato at 18! All I wanted to do was eat in these authentic Greek restaurants but we had to eat in the “British” greasy spoons because she was so fussy!

I reckon Charlotte makes a family meal once a week if that yet she’s making out it’s 5 times a week! We know she doesn’t because if she did make a lovely family meal we would be inundated with posts/reels etc!

Why does she give Bill the same amount of food as Stan and Daisy!!
---

I just saw the same comment! Absolute bullshit do they eat together 4-5 times a week. She shows it!! Is she trying to gas light us?? It didn't happen when it clearly did, what a wretched woman.

And I guarantee she's not "connecting " with them when they are eating, they are on tablets and she's putting washing away or sat on her phone and Frank definitely isn't as they seem to get fed before he finishes work!! She's a god damn liar
---

Correct. She already evidenced it once when she bought pizza for the kids but she got herself some extra special fancy one.

Those kids are so malnourished. I don't care if she shows plates with a couple of tomatoes and a slice of cucumber on there, they are skinny as anything looking severely Underweight. She showed their lunch today and Bill was given the same portion as Stan and Daisy .

I really do question why she made the decision to opt out of them being weighed at school.
Not for self esteem issues as the kids don't get to know anything unless she tells them but is it so she won't get a knock on the door from social services!! (If that even happens I don't actually know but it should)
---

She definitely thinks she's smaller than she is and also thinks she looks better than she does! Who in their right mind shows off a see through jumper thousands of people online? Especially looking like she does
Hahahahaha who remembers that time Bill had his mates round and our Charl wore a completely see through knitted jumper? 🤣🙈

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I will give the benefit of the doubt when I feel it could be given…however, not with her children’s food. If they are picky eaters, eating together and attempting them to try new foods is what is needed. We all know it’s because she wants to eat alone with shark and have quiet time.
She needs to either be honest or stopping showing us anaemic pizza and token veg. Then she won’t be challenged. Also, I highly doubt anyone is watching for her food content - it will not be missed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I genuinely can’t understand them. Why on EARTH would you pay that kind of money to go to Wales, to a bog standard flat, to do nothing other than exactly what you’d ordinarily do at home save for a few hours spent at the beach and a few hours crabbing….. I don’t get it. Who spends that kind of money on that kind of accommodation? i dont get it. i still dont believe they paid that, they are tight as ducks arses that pair
Wonder if they got a free/discounted stay as part of a review? And it didn't.love up to madams expectations so she left??

Reactions: 9
So she dumped her beloved skin and me for dermatica now?
So transparent and fake from as usual from these influencers.
---
Also imagine telling your kids to stay in the car whilst you set your camera up to film you entering the front door?
She looks like a tank going in the front door as well.

Reactions: 19
So she dumped her beloved skin and me for dermatica now?
So transparent and fake from as usual from these influencers.
---
Also imagine telling your kids to stay in the car whilst you set your camera up to film you entering the front door?
She looks like a tank going in the front door as well.
That vlog was bleeping painful to try to watch.
first off - the music at the start…..! Beyond depressing and look at the lyrics…

“How can I reach you when you shut me out While I′m still inside”

WHILE IM STILL INSIDE!!!!!! He is literally talking about shagging someone but feeling emotionally disconnected from them!!!!

She made a point of wittering on about having the car for the day…. And then proceeded to do sweet duck all with it. Why not actually take your kids out somewhere for the day? Like, get in the car and drive to an actual activity. I dont understand why she never does anything with rhe kids? Shes so lazy.
why on earth did she get the kids showered and into jammies and then start doing make your on pizzas? The state of Stan’s hands & wrists trying to sprinkle the grated cheese on the pizza….
cant believe at the end of the video she says shes so tired…. HOW?!!!

and sorry but no one - NO ONE — needs to see this…..
IMG_4321.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She made a point of wittering on about having the car for the day…. And then proceeded to do sweet duck all with it. Why not actually take your kids out somewhere for the day? Like, get in the car and drive to an actual activity. I dont understand why she never does anything with rhe kids? Shes so lazy.
Rude, she took them to the tip! 😜

It's nice that Bill's dad seems to regularly take him on days out, no doubt he gets a decent feed too. Very sad that the two little ones don't get the same treatment :(

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sleeping in the nud to keep mark interested 😀🤣🤣🤣🤣
first off - the music at the start…..! Beyond depressing and look at the lyrics…

WHILE IM STILL INSIDE!!!!!! He is literally talking about shagging someone but feeling emotionally disconnected from them!!!!

why on earth did she get the kids showered and into jammies and then start doing make your on pizzas? The state of Stan’s hands & wrists trying to sprinkle the grated cheese on the pizza….

and sorry but no one - NO ONE — needs to see this…..View attachment 2400997

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

and sorry but no one - NO ONE — needs to see this…..View attachment 2400997
The pouty lip 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
She'd advertise tit on toast if she was getting paid for to.
How can these instawankers do this 'job' and not realise how fake and insincere it all is? They're all a laughing stock and about as transparent as concrete! She's banged on about Skin & Me (ie. been paid to) and is now using Dermattica!! She clearly filmed that ad the other day after she brutalised her face cleaning it. She is one of the last people on SM you'd ever take skincare advice or recommendations from.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Her hair all pulled forward ( to look like she has a lot of it) when shes washing her face is gross! And when she’s cooking. Tie it up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.