Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it looks broken! That can't be comfortable. Iv never seen someone's ankle look like that before 🤔

Reactions: 12
IMG_4294.jpeg

I think shes edited the image for some reason? You can see the fuzzy edge on the outside of his foot and the length of his foot is completely out of proportion- its been stretched? Compare it with his other food - look at the state of that one, absolutely bloody filthy dirty…. 🤢🤢🤢 his ankles & feet are seriously deformed as are his wrists and hands

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
How the duck can she not admit he has sticklers, I don’t believe they don’t know, I just think she won’t smith it online, although she openly speaks about Daisy! As he’s getting older it’s clear Stan had really quite big things going on with his bones. His speech sounds like Daisys too.

Reactions: 22
'...secret tears have left silent trails down my cheeks.' Oh puh-lease!!! And when have you ever NOT worked on yourself and put yourself first. It's all you ever do, you self-absorbed, deluded twit.
She writes like Adrian Mole

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Aww I wrote tit like this to my boyfriend on face book, you know, as a post for everyone to see. When I was SIXTEEN! duck me
There is defo some metal issue going on here.
Who acts and talks the way she does.

Reactions: 19
She’s says “we’ve been waiting for this” about Are You There God,, is she trying to imply that Mark has also been waiting for a series based on a book by Judy Blume about an 11 year old girl growing up? My guess is she’s watching it alone or he is sat on his phone on the sofa next to her.

Reactions: 18
She’s says “we’ve been waiting for this” about Are You There God,, is she trying to imply that Mark has also been waiting for a series based on a book by Judy Blume about an 11 year old girl growing up? My guess is she’s watching it alone or he is sat on his phone on the sofa next to her.
I thought exactly the same. Frank has really been waiting ages to watch a show from a Judy Blume novel, specifically written for girls, published in 1970!? Seriously. Bullshit, again.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought exactly the same. Frank has really been waiting ages to watch a show from a Judy Blume novel, specifically written for girls, published in 1970!? Seriously. Bullshit, again.
It’s just a ridiculous thing to say, I’d be side eying my husband if he couldn’t wait for that! I doubt she ever read it, most likely she’s seen people talking about it on social media and is trying to jump on the trend as always.

Reactions: 13
Literally everything in her favourites is tiktok viral trends. She's a massive sheep that jumps on any band wagon

Reactions: 29
She really isn’t right is she? I mean come on, why is nobody close to her having a word? She acts like she’s 12, the constant ‘proud, giddy, Snow White fairytale she spins, not normal. As for the dog post 😂🤦‍♀️ ffs. Poor Merl, living with that crazy witch.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.