Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JFC. What CRINGE hell is this? I think the moment may have come where I take the hit on getting blocked and message her to tell her she is making a complete FOOL of herself - let alone setting up her preteen Will for years of sniggering from other kids - so GET A bleeping JOB, YOU MIDSIZE twit.
I say let her continue, it's providing endless entertainment!

Reactions: 5
Poynton’s very own Karen Carpenter is quiet today. Is she away sprinkling her moondust somewhere 😂 Mark could be Richard Carpenter and they could go global 😂😂 It’s cringier than the time Kim K thought she could record a Christmas song!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely the point of scrapbooks is that the kids get to decorate and make them themselves not their controlling mother? Also as every holiday they barely do anything how is she planning on filling them? Unless she has some gifted stuff planned.

Anyone else remember when she made no mention of going away and then suddenly posted a video of them at the airport going on a gifted holiday?

Reactions: 16
But the kids decoration wouldn’t fit the Insta aesthetic will it 😀😀😀😀

Surely the point of scrapbooks is that the kids get to decorate and make them themselves not their controlling mother? Also as every holiday they barely do anything how is she planning on filling them? Unless she has some gifted stuff planned.

Anyone else remember when she made no mention of going away and then suddenly posted a video of them at the airport going on a gifted holiday?

Reactions: 6
Watching this on mute because my baby is asleep on me but even with no sound I am literally dying of secondhand embarrassment.
ok so I’ve just watched it with sound and had to turn it off within 3 seconds. Reminds me of that bit in The Inbetweeners where Simon is bobbing his head to the music with his eyes closed to try and look cool and I can’t even cope with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Charlotte only has one look and it's certainly never a trophy wife! Why does she think she can post stuff like that?! Dillusional

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dear lord that singing is dire. How drunk was she?
….and Trophy wife? At this point I swear she’s just trolling us.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she so out of breath in her latest skincare video? She’s struggling to talk when talking about the AHA/BHAs

Reactions: 4
Why is she so out of breath in her latest skincare video? She’s struggling to talk when talking about the AHA/BHAs
Because shes a fat lard and any remote physical exertion renders her out of breath and puffing away.

I DETEST the way she takes her make up off. The stupid headband that is doing precisely duck all - when her hair is still all hanging down her shoulders - tie the lot of it up and completely out if the way. Who wears a bleeping massive white hoody to wash their face?! Get it off. The heavy handed smothering of products on her face and the way she slops ot all off with a foul looking cloth….. shes grotty as duck

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, where the hell are this FUCKWIT’s family and close friends? Somebody who cares about her needs to sit her down and tell her to GET A bleeping JOB.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My daughter (age 8) was floating about when I was watching the skincare video and caught a glimpse of Charlotte at the end talking about how she's 35 and proud of her skin. She pipes up, why does your skin look so much better than hers and you're 5 years older. Hers is so red and blotchy 🤣🤣

Kids are the best, savage little beasts that they are

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hope nobody is influenced by her awful skincare routine. The way she smooshes everything over her face is gross. There’s no care or facial massage to encourage lymphatic drainage. She’s missed a big brown streak of bronzer in her hairline. The flannel was absolutely filthy the second time she used it, which surely defeats the point? 🤢 Does she use SPF? She should do if using acids and retinols. Those products can make the skin more sensitive to the sun, so she should have mentioned that to her sheep/followers. Good skincare can work wonders on skin, but it won’t work miracles if you have a bad diet high in sugar.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really hope nobody is influenced by her awful skincare routine. The way she smooshes everything over her face is gross. There’s no care or facial massage to encourage lymphatic drainage. She’s missed a big brown streak of bronzer in her hairline. The flannel was absolutely filthy the second time she used it, which surely defeats the point? 🤢 Does she use SPF? She should do if using acids and retinols. Those products can make the skin more sensitive to the sun, so she should have mentioned that to her sheep/followers. Good skincare can work wonders on skin, but it won’t work miracles if you have a bad diet high in sugar.
She's using some decent products but in the totally wrong way. I don't understand how she still has so much hyperpigmentation if she's using that REN every night. There's no way I'd use that more than a couple of times a week, although I use tret too. She's needing to change up her products, her skin is looking really red, irritated and dry. She has no glow at all, even with that bright ring light.. I actually thought she had a big bruise on her cheek a few times but it's just a patch of melasma I think

Oh also Charl, get a bloody electrician to look at your light it's not a blooming ghost 🙈🙈

Reactions: 11
Her mirror isn't haunted it's electrically faulty and probably very dangerous as it's in a damp environment and being touched with wet hands.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.