Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go. Enjoy! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
OMFG 😂😂 Just when I think an ‘influencer’ can’t make me cringe any more, along comes one who manages to surpass the previous level. Today it’s Charlottes turn. What in the actual duck was she thinking. Poor Billiam is going to have the piss ripped out of him and then some.

Also, why does she sound like (amongst other things, including a dying cat) she’s got an American accent when she’s ‘singing’?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When I saw the tiktok video I knew the comments on here wouldn't disappoint me.
I'm actually howling that was awful 🤣
She really rates herself doesn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she loves it so much then why doesn’t she join a local theatre group? They always want people and she has nothing stopping her. It would actually be good for her.

Reactions: 16
It's just so bleeping random. Just sitting in her old folks home living room, amongst all the charity shop shite, looking out the window and just thinks 'I know, I'll film myself singing and post it on TikTok!!! 🤪How can she not see what a complete tit she looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've never known a grown adult to seek so much external validation. Tell me I'm a good singer! Tell me I'm pretty! Kids, write me a note telling me I'm a good mum! Tell me you're proud of me!

Reactions: 29
She murdered that song!
If she has tuned her voice it's not enough
Embarrassing!
What a disrespect to the supremely talented and MODEST Karen Carpenter who is probably a lead vocalist in the heavenly choir while Charlie is down here mauling her legacy with her wailing and crunchy expressions.

Actually on the second listen all I could think of was Alan Patridge signing this and picking the wrong key realising when he sang BIRDS. She's as flat as a pancake too and also picked the wrong key many times!
If anyone can upload Alan Patridge it's the real comparison

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does she understand what secondary school can be like?? I genuinely feel sorry for Bill, even if he has a good group of friends, other kids might not be as nice and kind when they learn his mom is online. I would never post anything like this myself regardless of if i had kids or not (because i class myself as relativley sane) 🤭, but as a parent to a 14 and 11 year old I would never dream of embarrassing them in this way.

Reactions: 16
D8168ACE-1544-4492-B3EF-78F519E399F1.jpeg

I CANNOT BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

oh my god!!!!!!!!

Sorry but what a bleeping embarrassment!!

She cant sing for tit yet you just KNOW that she thinks she’s incredible.

duck me hard that was toe curling

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2332721

I CANNOT BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

oh my god!!!!!!!!

Sorry but what a bleeping embarrassment!!

She cant sing for tit yet you just KNOW that she thinks she’s incredible.

duck me hard that was toe curling
She sounds like one of the Standard Grade drama students you used to hear as you passed the drama studio at Academy. Singing in the weird nasally, puffy breathed tone while absolutely murdering a tune and killing it dead like a sniper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She murdered that song!
Embarrassing!
What a disrespect to the supremely talented and MODEST Karen Carpenter who is probably a lead vocalist in the heavenly choir while Charlie is down here mauling her legacy with her wailing and crunchy expressions.

Actually on the second listen all I could think of was Alan Patridge signing this and picking the wrong key realising when he sang BIRDS. She's as flat as a pancake too and also picked the wrong key many times!
Not just me thinking of partridge then!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She murdered that song!
Embarrassing!

Enjoy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t know about you lot but I can’t wait for the follow up story of how the Poynton Strangler watched this and then just hugged her for a VERY long time and said “Babe - that was AMAZING”
---
If we were all truly horrible people, we would comment and say it was amazing and she should deffo walk Billiam to school on his first day of secondary school and sing this to him as he walks through the gates.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.