Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That skin care video I couldn’t even get through! Seeing her rubbing her make up off with her grubby hands and the noises it made 🤮🤮🤮 I’m shuddering! It was almost as painful as the singing video. Is it me or is this woman getting worse? It’s probably me, my tolerance level is past zero for this woman.

Reactions: 13
Funny how she hasn’t posted the screeching attempt of singing with a blocked nose video over onto insta or YouTube shorts. I’m assuming it’s cos she’s hardly got any followers on TikTok and she’s too scared to post on her bigger platforms. I’m a few years younger than Charl but if I started filming myself trying ti sing like that and uploaded it onto social media, my family would be questioning my sanity!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tattlers, I give you the face of a midsize twit who has LOST.THE.PLOT.

All together now…..Let’s call Frank….

‘Frank, oh freaky spineless Frank. Where are youuuuu?! Please can you find some backbone and tell your midsize twit of a wife to GET A F***ING GRIP? If not for her sake then for the safety and well-being of your children and your stepson.’

If Frank doesn’t hear the call to action then we may need to mobilise frenemy FFF to knock on Kazza’s door.

Kazza not taking a grip on the increasingly urgent situation with her thick, facile daughter is itself almost the definition of negligent parenting. The apple doesn’t fall too far, eh, Kaz?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Here we go all. Today is Williams last day. We haven’t had a crying teary story for a while. I’m excited and cringing already.

• Haha
Who the duck would take skincare advice from this work-shy twit. The way she rubs and scrubs her face 😳🤦‍♀️and then rubs so hard in her eye area is the absolute worst thing you can do in such a delicate area. Then she proceeds to shove a load of acids on it!!! She's such a head.
Thanks for a great new profile picture 😊

And aye, she’s an absolute head.
She just looks like she needs a good wash

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My daughter (age 8) was floating about when I was watching the skincare video and caught a glimpse of Charlotte at the end talking about how she's 35 and proud of her skin. She pipes up, why does your skin look so much better than hers and you're 5 years older. Hers is so red and blotchy 🤣🤣

Kids are the best, savage little beasts that they are
God she’s a top tattler in the making!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Buckle up, Tattlers! The singing video of nightmares was just a starter for what will be the absolute cringiest of content covering Billiam’s last day. I expect crying, a block of word vomit caption, flapping boobs traumatising everyone at school, so much pride, enough make-up to stock a small Boots…it’s going to be epic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow that video really makes it clear that William has had a camera shoved in his face for his whole childhood. It felt uncomfortable watching something that should be private.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She sent the footage to Mark? Surely she should have sent it to Stephen. I feel so sorry for those kids. There are no privacy or boundaries.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Slight derail, but what's the point of those summer scrapbooks? They don't do anything or go anywhere!! What the duck are they going to put in them...? :ROFLMAO:
"Ticket stubs" For where?? Ones she's created to "have pizza night".

• Haha
Why does she put filters on the pics of the kids? She’s made them look a really odd colour. Especially the girl.

Reactions: 10
She knows they are common as they’ve been mentioned on here by a few of us. Charlotte you shouldn’t be having brain zaps still and you’re only coming off a very small dose. You should be well through the worst of it (if there was any worst) at all.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.