Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This gives me flashbacks to the time she done a vlog where the background music was her singing 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
GALS I AM DYING! Firstly at your comments, second at that HORRIFIC video of her “singing”. Why is her voice so low?? Why does she look like she’s simultaneously squeezing out a turd and having an orgasm?? She’s absolutely lost the plot 🤣 Tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
JFC. What CRINGE hell is this? I think the moment may have come where I take the hit on getting blocked and message her to tell her she is making a complete FOOL of herself - let alone setting up her preteen Will for years of sniggering from other kids - so GET A bleeping JOB, YOU MIDSIZE twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Voice has been edited without a doubt. She’s normally much more nasally, remember though, it’s because she has a syndrome, thought I’d remind you guys in case you’d forgotten….
When you feel that things couldn’t get any worse for her eldest going to secondary school…..
She’s extremely nasal when she hits any note higher than the first line. It actually hurts my ears 🙉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So Size 23 is trying to say that her and the Fella have 1 wee chook breast each for dinner!!!!!

I must be a greedy pig because I could eat 2 and go back for a 3rd if it was going begging 😋

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am crying with laughter over the singing video hHahahahaha the pained look with her eyes shut 😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell char you ain’t Mariah!

• Haha
'Making a chicken salad for dinner with some homegrown veggies from my mum's garden' FOR JUST ME AND FRANK! :mad:
Meanwhile the inconveniences were given a frozen pizza between the three of them at 4pm and have been shoved off to bed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh my days 🤣🤣🤣 just watched the TikTok and my husband looked over my shoulder and said ‘who the duck is playing Poundland Jane McDonald’ that is why I married him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The music teacher in me is absolutely dying a death 🙈🙈🙈 being able to produce vibrato does not mean you can sing! You need to sing in tune, hit pitch and have presence. Of which she has none 😂😂

Absolutely flat as a pancake and very pitchy/screechy at parts. Lovely to sing to your kids but let's just leave it at that shall we 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
'Making a chicken salad for dinner with some homegrown veggies from my mum's garden' FOR JUST ME AND FRANK! :mad:
Meanwhile the inconveniences were given a frozen pizza between the three of them at 4pm and have been shoved off to bed.
Whilst slowly fingering the veg first! She’s a c**t.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Thank you for sharing.

That’s just the worst, everything about it was terrible. I’m cringing so hard for her!!
Watching this with no volume laid in bed is THE funniest thing I’ve seen all day. It’s another level of cringe with no volume . Can’t wait to rack it up in the morning and hear this tit show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell, make it stop for the love of god! WHAT IS SHE DOING?

• Haha
Haha! I’m friends with an ‘influencer’ (I won’t say who but she does have a tattle thread) and it’s exactly the same when we go out for dinner. No one can eat until it’s been photographed for content 😂
Can you give us a clue who it is please? Or initials

Reactions: 7
Oh my days 🤣🤣🤣 just watched the TikTok and my husband looked over my shoulder and said ‘who the duck is playing Poundland Jane McDonald’ that is why I married him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Next thread title needs Poundland Jane mcdonald!!! Or maybe Poundland Jane (eaten too many) mcdonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I read all your comments before watching it and I thought come on, it cannot be that bad. Omg it’s awful 🤣 is this what a psychotic break looks like?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you give us a clue who it is please? Or initials
Her thread is nowhere near as active as this one although she does have more followers across both her accounts (one health, one family). Her thread mentions both her accounts and is under instagrammers. I obviously don’t post on her account. Anything annoying I say to her face as we’ve been friends for over 25 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just watched the singing video 🙈🙈🙈
I’m dying inside cringing. She’s needs a job asap!

What does she actually think she’s doing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.