Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she has “Brain Zaps” 🙄

Her behaviour is just screaming out “Munchausen's Syndrome” 😡
She HAS to make this all about her because she knows billiam is slipping through her chubby fingers….. I’m not a parent but how uncomfortable did he look on the newest video! I reckon he will tell her to do one as soon as he gets started in high school, poor kid!

I won’t lie though I’m fully invested in this emotional unhinged Charlotte 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Last day before summer holidays start and look at the state of them 🤬🤬🤬

They look like street urchins from “Oliver” 🤬

I remember on our last day of School our Mum always dressed us in something nice (back in the 70’s when we didn’t have a lot of money) so we had pictures to look back on.

Those kids are neglected. That’s 💯 neglect. It would take 2 mins to run some baby wipes over those trainers!!!

She spends so much time on her own appearance and spends duck all time on her kids!!!!

I wish there was some way we could have her chucked off of Instagram so she couldn’t make money selling their souls!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Good job revealing the badge on Bill/Will's school jumper so now all the weirdos know which school your kids go to 👏 didn't she recently do a video about protecting your kids online for the NSPCC?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

I remember on our last day of School our Mum always dressed us in something nice (back in the 70’s when we didn’t have a lot of money) so we had pictures to look back on.

Those kids are neglected. That’s 💯 neglect. It would take 2 mins to run some baby wipes over those trainers!!!

She spends so much time on her own appearance and spends duck all time on her kids!!!!

I wish there was some way we could have her chucked off of Instagram so she couldn’t make money selling their souls!!!!
How can she not clean those trainers? Even run a wipe over them! Absolute state the poor wee things.

My daughter in year 6 or my son in year 4 would not wear shoes like that they would insist on cleaning them!! Also its secondary school not high school... we arnt in America!!

Reactions: 13
Those trainers are actually grim. Her kids look really dirty in that photo, made worse by the filter that she says she never uses.

Reactions: 21
“I feel quite strongly about treating my kids as equals to me” - bullshit. Do you feed them the same quality food? Do you care for their appearance like you do your own? There are so many examples where you treat yourself and Frank as superior to those kids 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So now she has “Brain Zaps” 🙄

Her behaviour is just screaming out “Munchausen's Syndrome” 😡
I was on the same medication as she is,I went a week without it once as I forgot to take it on holiday, NO symptoms what so ever! Then reduced it, it took about four months to realise my moods were a bit more vivid if that makes sense, less dulled, but that was it . I take it for anxiety. She is talking absolute bollocks. It would not have that immediate impact. Also I have not gained weight being on them. She’s a twit. She is a simpering adult baby. Also those kids, especially Daisy look like urchins. Their shoes 🤢 they are not her equal, she’s first, then Mark, then the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my god.. the state of those kids trainers. Disgraceful.
literally RAN here to say this!! I’d be utterly ashamed! Absolutely no way my kids would be going to school in those trainers! Let alone me posting pictures of them on social media in them!!
---

also looks like Daisy has got a hole in her jumper on that picture!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Well well well I haven’t been on this thread for a few days and it hasn’t disappointed! The singing 🙀 I must say this is the char content I LIVE for.. I actually think this woman lives on her own cloud she is unhinged and delusional in every sense!!

I wouldn't even let my children play out on the street like that never mind send them to school looking like that. They all look like they need a good scrub and some fresh clean ironed clothes that actually fit them. Those trainers need to go straight in the bin.
Selfish disgrace she is.

Reactions: 15

Looks like there is a hole in the front of that brown sack daisy is wearing also!!

• Sad
So she puts in boundaries/rules to protect them 🤬🤬🤬🤬 you gotta be kidding me!!!!!

She’s sold those kids souls and privacy to all the perverts that are out in cyber world!!!
She doesn’t give a tit as long as her wee work horses keep bringing in the moolah 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
I find it so hard to look at those kids in those clothes and shoes. Daisy literally looks like she’s wearing a sack. Have some respect Charlotte and take your kids to primark for some nice clothes. It’s not expensive and it’s not a waste of time to have your kids looking presentable.

• Sad
I can’t believe the state of those children in that grid post she should be utterly ashamed.

We all know you read here Charlotte sooooo…Never mind your gushing posts and whimsical nonsense. YOU size 23 need to concentrate on the fundamental basics and feed your children well and clothe them appropriately!!

Reactions: 18
Oh good! Well get practising apologising to them in the future when they demand answers for giving them zero privacy, selling their lives online and feeding them shocking portion sizes. But you’re such a great mum ☺ 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Your kids aren't your equals you fuckwit, they are your CHILDREN and you need to parent and PROTECT THEM. And as for 'Boundaries in place to protect them.' Purlease... Their whole lives are on SM!! You've never once thought about protecting them online, that's for sure. All the years of covertly filming them, photos of them in swimwear, filming them asleep. Vile.
As for the state of those children today, I think you've outdone yourself today in making them look the most neglected, dirty and unkempt they could possibly look. Vile.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Slight derail, but what's the point of those summer scrapbooks? They don't do anything or go anywhere!! What the duck are they going to put in them...? :ROFLMAO:
I was thinking the same thing!!! They can draw pictures of themselves playing on their devices and draw a picture of the occasional time they’ll take the dog on a walk. Maybe keep a diary on what’s on their picky plate…you know that half of a strawberry and a cocktail sausage each. That’s about it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.