Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think the lack of breathy stories is adding to the whole coming of antidepressants drama! She NEVER goes this long without talking into her phone asking strangers to be proud of her!!!

Reactions: 11
Ok, just sprained my ankle running to this thread. Our Char is singing on Tiktok. Who else has seen it? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I was wishing someone would put that cat out it’s misery until I realised it was her singing voice 😂

Why is she singing with her eyes shut????
Sorry - what is this?! I'm too scared to go on tiktok in case the mother of an 11 year old boy who is about to go to secondary school is murdering a Carpenters song on socials for all to see. Please tell me that's not happening 😳

Shark - if you read here - this is it. This is the time. The time to go home and tell midsize that she needs to get a job immediately. The limit had been reached today.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
WTAF is wrong with her? And why is nobody in her life telling her to STOP? She is an utter utter twit of the biggest proportion. I can’t stop watching it! It’s like she needs a big 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No way has she sat herself down to do that as a grown adult. And she’s still trying to convince us she’s so stressed with work 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HAHAHAH Thank you Charl, for gifting us with the cringiest video I have ever seen. Absolutely made my day 🤣🤣🤣

And thanks for nothing to whichever twit in her life told her she could sing. She reminds me of those people who enter singing competitions thinking they’re the best because their nana always told them so and then they get destroyed by the judges 🤣

Her awful fake emotive face, the eyes closed throughout, her stupid sleeves pulled over her hands. This was peak Charlotte. Love it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So FIVE DAYS AGO we had the teary, 'can't look at the camera' 'I want you to be proud of me' vlog. And now we have eyes closed, full on X Factor Charl, singing a Carpenters song in the middle of the day on bleeping TikTok! Oh purlease..!
She'll be bleating tomorrow how hard it is to work around the kids. Yet can do this on a Tuesday afternoon. duck off you MANIPULATIVE, FAKE witch.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"I've always sang to my babies. Poor things"
Translated - TELL ME HOW GOOD I AM!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Voice has been edited without a doubt. She’s normally much more nasally, remember though, it’s because she has a syndrome, thought I’d remind you guys in case you’d forgotten….
When you feel that things couldn’t get any worse for her eldest going to secondary school…..

Reactions: 8
What in the frig of all frigs is going on.

My bum hole is clenched so hard it’s going to disappear in a minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually think she has lost the plot. I truly do. It's like someone spending their last £1 on a lottery ticket because you never know.....

I think she knows that her influencer career is pretty much dead in the water in as much it won’t pay a full time wage. So she is now desperately hoping for the one in a billion chance that she becomes a TikTok singing sensation. Spoiler: it won’t happen

Shark doesn’t strike me as the type to be subsidising 6 x Costa coffee and bacon rolls per week and I suspect will be STRONGLY hinting if not outright saying that Charlotte needs to be contributing more to the family income. I suspect that’s where the CP “summer holiday” in June came from. SORRY WE CANT AFFORD FOR THE FAMILY TO GO TO MAJORCA BECAUSE YOU AREN’T GETTING THE SAME AMOUNT OF ADS AND SPENDING LOADS GETTING YOUR HAIR DONE/NAILS/COSTAS ETC.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve always “SUNG” this. Not “sang”

I’ve actually still not been able to turn up the sound and listen this. I am convinced I will die of cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the pouty school run face for me
---
Oh wow I am dying at that tik tok. Does she think she can sing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here you go. Enjoy! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Im dying 😂 why is she so hunched over, what is with the weird faces. She has clearly has done some kind of editing on her voice too, she’s shared enough of herself singing in the past that it’s pretty obvious.

My kids cringe when I sing in the kitchen while cooking dinner, I can’t imagine the horror if I uploaded that kind of video for all to see on social media. Poor Bill.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.