Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really don’t know what’s worse the tit shes bought or the faces she pulls. That creepy smile will haunt my dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God that video. Gormlessly fingering the charity shop finds. Tragic. She needs a job

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When did she stop giving rat warnings before she showed the rodents? Also the Randy Newman ‘You’ve got a friend in me’ background music and weird filter while a rat crawls through her hair. She has properly LOST THE PLOT. Lazy midsize cow.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
“You’ve got a friend in me”??? I wonder if the rats whispering in her ear that it’s proud of her.
I can’t bare the faces she pulls on videos, they give me rage. Big round smug face git.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Frank. He’s basically living with Mr Trebus. I dread to think what that house will look like in 5 year’s time.

That spam recipe is giving me the serious boak
I loved watching that series 😂
---
When did she stop giving rat warnings before she showed the rodents? Also the Randy Newman ‘You’ve got a friend in me’ background music and weird filter while a rat crawls through her hair. She has properly LOST THE PLOT. Lazy midsize cow.
Absolutely minging she is!

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but she didn’t even wash the price off that repurposed chamber pot that now holds the too small fern.

Who on earth is watching this with three children all out at school thinking: “Whet a good idea. I must nip down to the charity shop for some generic pensioner cast offs.” Most people are a) at work and if working from home actually having to put a hard shift in so don’t have time to be wandering around doing that and accosting strangers to impugn weird motivations to their discussions and b) are trying to reduce the amount of stuff in their house so it’s less stuff to clear and sort due to limited time because of WORK

I also liked the comment that basically said the charity shops don’t like you filming in them so she will just need to do a haul of the tat. Well done Hilda the volunteer who has obviously said er please stop doing that when she had tried to film which we all know will have happened

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She does realise the blue and white pot is a “ chamber pot “ what people used to piss in during the night rather than go to the outdoor loo ?????? And she’s looking longingly at it like she does mark just before bed time ! What a knob head

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Don't chamber pots have handles though?
It just looks like a normal pot to me?

Reactions: 1
What is the absolute frig is going on, the way she places her tatty bag down in that reel, with that serious simpering expression, biting her lip! It’s finished me, bloody weirdo!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What is the absolute frig is going on, the way she places her tatty bag down in that reel, with that serious simpering expression, biting her lip! It’s finished me, bloody weirdo!
Ah please share it for shits and giggles! I dont have insta!.

Reactions: 1
The last shot of the pot and candlestick close-up, like we’re supposed to be amazed 🤣 God she has the worst taste of anyone I’ve ever seen, her clothes, her house, her serial killer husband…all a tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is with the simpering face on charl , she's in no way delicate or small, looks like she has back issues with that stupid pose ..pathetic, get a real job and feed your kids properly fat cow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The last shot of the pot and candlestick close-up, like we’re supposed to be amazed 🤣 God she has the worst taste of anyone I’ve ever seen, her clothes, her house, her serial killer husband…all a tit show.
The candle stick is the kind of thing you would buy as a holiday memento. If there’s no memory attached to it’s just total tat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.