Charlotte Louise Taylor #30 Get a bloody grip, you utter massive drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be deleted I imagine. As for the thinking about Mark, true or not that’s a cruel thing to comment and I can’t get on board with it.

Reactions: 15
Surely there isn’t another woman on this planet that would want to entertain that drip?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell! I’ve just googled this and some of the children on the images could easily pass off as Stan or Daisy (I still can’t believe she called her kid Stanley ffs). Actually, Stan’s features look more prominent than most of the boys on the google image search.
I honestly thought the girl in the left was Daisy!
View attachment 2029130
Wow!! I actually thought that was Daisy too....... Char has a bulbous head and her kids take after her but yeah, def somet not right with them all
---
Just seen this comment on her latest grocery haul! 😯
Well, that would've been deleted in a heartbeat just like the other 'unkind' comments she claims.... Haha

Reactions: 3
WHO THE duck IS HAZEL???? :unsure:
£10 says Hazel is a man. 🤣

I’d never wish an affair on anyone. It’s cowardly, unacceptable behaviour and I judge them wholeheartedly. There’s a certain karmic aspect when the person you cheated on your other half with (allegedly) cheats on you, though.
I hope it’s not true, as those poor kids would be stuck in the middle, but if it is then karma is alive and well.

Reactions: 19
There must be a Hazel or its a pointless comment. It's not a very common name so I really doubt it's anyone trying to stir the pot by dropping a generic name. Wonder what the craic is 👀😂 Please spill the tea if you are on here 🫶😭😂

Reactions: 14
Wondering if the reason she hasn’t been online all day is because she HAS asked Mark who Hazel is…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She still hasn’t deleted the comments which makes me think there is possibly something in it🧐. She’s straight on the delete button when someone comments about food.

Reactions: 4
I think if she had read it then it would have been deleted, she wouldn’t have left it up there for people to see and speculate on I don’t think.

Reactions: 7
I think if she had read it then it would have been deleted, she wouldn’t have left it up there for people to see and speculate on I don’t think.
Or leaving it up so the ones that are up her arse will reply to the troll instead. Soon see if she shares something tomorrow about being down or not feeling herself lately or shares another ‘be kind’ type of post

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.