Charlotte Louise Taylor #30 Get a bloody grip, you utter massive drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this person's a troll, maybe it's Hazel!
Could be. Hayleigh is similar to Hazel. Probably sick of being his bit on the side 😂😂 I'm absolutely living for this. Obviously feel for the kids if it's true but her 1950s stepford wife act will crash and burn and she might learn from it and stop exploiting her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, there ARE ppl who stupidly still get married even though they're seeing someone else....... Its bizarre!! I bet its proper kicked off in the Taylor's Tavern toneet!! 🤣
True, and do remember he didn’t want to get married originally, which of course Charlotte was absolutely fine with (doormat). All very odd, I didn’t realise she’d been offline all day!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reckon it’s all a bit specific, in that latest comment she says “ cheating for the last 7 months “ seems really specific 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I think she’ll delete and ignore , I honestly don’t think she’ll respond

Reactions: 6
I have skipped some pages but what on earth is going on? As if shark is attractive enough to cheat? He isn't attractive, surely? He has a wife who will literally bend over backwards for him because she is as thick as tit and is subscribing to stepford wife status. I don't buy it. He just wants a mum replacement.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Hope Hazel is on board with whizzing Easter eggs down the stairs or all hell will break loose.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I reckon it’s all a bit specific, in that latest comment she says “ cheating for the last 7 months “ seems really specific 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I think she’ll delete and ignore , I honestly don’t think she’ll respond
Oh gosh , Where does it say that?!

I don't do any social media except watch YouTube so didn't know she hadn't been active online anywhere else today..... She will put it down to still feeling ill whilst her and Shark the Secret Shagger having a major row over his whereabouts when he's not home etc etc

Reactions: 7
I think the number and nature of the messages lean towards it just being a troll, but the fact that she’s been offline all day when she normally comes on (even when she / the kids are ill) makes me think that something is up so maybe there’s some truth in it? Probably not, but definitely feels strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I do wonder if this is where the sudden influx of gym going/new hair/getting up at 6am to slap on a full face/Oliver bonas robe has come from....🤔 screams insecurity to me

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s a massive coincidence for her to go completely silent on a random Wednesday, when she promised us a new hair reel, the same day as this comment surfaces.

Of course, there’s every chance one of her children has thrown up in her mouth again so let’s just wait and see.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
If it’s true she’ll definitely forgive him & beg him to stay because she’s a desperate doormat & will do absolutely anything to keep him. He probably knows this too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know if this is way out on left field but most of us know that the bloody dope has never hidden where she lives in the slightest.

Does anyone else think that whoever it is who is claiming that Shagger Shark has cheated might have sent a message to her home address as well? It is awfully odd for her to just disappear on insta like this.

I do wonder if this is where the sudden influx of gym going/new hair/getting up at 6am to slap on a full face/Oliver bonas robe has come from....🤔 screams insecurity to me
i did think suddenly going to the gym was odd! Normally people start in January. I’ve not really watched her since then and I’m sure she was like I’m going to start eating healthily but nothing major because I like the way I am…

Reactions: 3
i did think suddenly going to the gym was odd! Normally people start in January. I’ve not really watched her since then and I’m sure she was like I’m going to start eating healthily but nothing major because I like the way I am…
I thought all the gym visits were for the brothers wedding so she wouldn’t stand out like a sore thumb against all the other bridesmaids.

It’ll be very telling if she doesn’t reappear on insta today I think.

Reactions: 10
I thought all the gym visits were for the brothers wedding so she wouldn’t stand out like a sore thumb against all the other bridesmaids.

It’ll be very telling if she doesn’t reappear on insta today I think.
Isn’t her brothers wedding this summer though? I would concentrate more on eating less to lose weight. Going to the gym to build strength and get fit is more of a long term goal really. She won’t lose weight if she’s still eating like that.

Reactions: 9
It’s all very odd. I’m starting to think there is something in it. The comments are very specific and the fact she hasn’t been on insta when she promised a hair reel! If it is true she will never leave him. I can’t believe the comments are still up on YouTube. Do you think she genuinely hasn’t seen them or is leaving them up as a duck you to him? He comes across as hating all the social media and cameras shoved in his face.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.