Charlotte Louise Taylor #30 Get a bloody grip, you utter massive drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be deleted I imagine. As for the thinking about Mark, true or not that’s a cruel thing to comment and I can’t get on board with it.
I agree. I’m not Charl’s biggest fan and I don’t agree with a lot of what she does, but that’s a bit low.

Reactions: 11
I agree. I’m not Charl’s biggest fan and I don’t agree with a lot of what she does, but that’s a bit low.
I agree but unfortunately an issue when running a business which is public facing. Any person can make any comment on the product or service you provide. If your essentially selling access to your life, people will comment on it unfortunately

Reactions: 11
If you click on the person who has made the cheating comment...they have also done it in the past 5 hours on two other of her YouTube videos including the wedding vlog....yikes

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If you click on the person who has made the cheating comment...they have also done it in the past 5 hours on two other of her YouTube videos including the wedding vlog....yikes
Oh crikey. It’s like that woman that contacted Vaness Feltz re her fiancé cheating!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen it 😯😯😯 I don’t reckon she’s seen them otherwise they would’ve been deleted

Reactions: 2
It’s mid-facial hypoplasia which is an indicator. I feel comfortable that - given the family history - and presentation, there is no way that any HCP will have ruled out Stickers based on a cursory check for a cleft palate immediately after birth etc so hopefully Stan will be getting support
I hope so but why would Charlotte continue to deny it?

Reactions: 1
It's just, she's been through it with Daisy. It's old news. Nobody would be surprised if she said stans got Sticklers too.

As for the shark cheating comment, as its been said before, it's not a common name so wow!!
I did think if he cheated, it would have been with a man too lol.
It will be interesting to see how this unfolds. If at all. I have to say I was surprised she hasn't posted alllll day. Its very unusual! Maybe her and shark are having a to do about Hazel

Reactions: 9
There’s a comment from that person that mentions “size 13” so I feel like it might be someone from here trolling?

Reactions: 7
On her TikTok a few days ago someone posted a link to her tattle thread , it’s not there now , wonder if someone has been influenced by that ?

This hayleigh Gostin character has only just joined youtube and made the account today.
The seems they went on a hateful messaging spree.

Its all totally below the belt

Reactions: 5
I’m sure this kind of thing happened before with another YouTube mum. Was her name Leanne and her hubby was Lee and he was having an affair or something? And it all came out in the comments and her older daughter was commenting. Sorry to derail a bit, it just reminded me.

Reactions: 3
Tbh I just want to make sure you are all feeling ok? I don’t know how I’ve got through the day without seeing Charlotte showing off her Costa, telling us a (non)funny thing that happened in the school run, a photo of her dog laid in the grubby house and pretending to work and wishing us all a lovely day because we deserve it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hateful comments are below the belt but if he is dipping his wick elsewhere then that's karma I'm afraid. It's how they got together so it's poetic justice really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The Hazel comment omg :oops: while the poster sounds like a troll and clearly reads here, it could be true!? Mark had previous history given he met Charlotte while she was with Bill’s dad, and he does spend a hell of a lot of weekends out of the house. He leads a very boring life and she would let him walk allover her so who knows!

Added to the fact that he refuses to engage with the gram, Charlotte out earns him (which some men feel emasculated by), and she exploits the kids… recipe for trouble. I’ve never fully bought the whole happy families act. Let’s face it, if it’s true, she’d forgive him and never admit her life is anything but perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This hayleigh Gostin character has only just joined youtube and made the account today.
The seems they went on a hateful messaging spree.

Its all totally below the belt
They are still at it. This was posted an hour ago:

343A18B7-DF52-4B8A-B2D9-6AF0C9ED476A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m sure this kind of thing happened before with another YouTube mum. Was her name Leanne and her hubby was Lee and he was having an affair or something? And it all came out in the comments and her older daughter was commenting. Sorry to derail a bit, it just reminded me.
I remember her! Her husband was as camp as Christmas too. What was her youtube name again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.