Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one of you was this 😂View attachment 43282
I swear i have read this comment before on youtube, instagram and twitter. Brummy mummy rings a bell and Rebecca whatever every name is, who keeps showing her ass on her family vlogs. This comment could be posted on every single mummy vlogger channel who are on social media. 90% of partners aren't interested in social media. Its a brilliant troll comment because its so generic with no specifics but just enough details is set any mummy vlogger off, which i'm assuming had poor char beside herself. Then ten seconds later she posted #Ad including her children. You have to see the humor in that! :ROFLMAO: 🤪(y)

I don't see him cheating either, he comes across very quiet and meekly mannered.

Also think we should be very careful about how we word things on here, because this is how we get labelled trolls.
I know it was "I personally think he's cheated" , but it just takes one person to read that as gospel and then the whole thing snowballs.

I thought when she said the "hard times" they've gone through was referring to daisy and her syndrome
Totally agree with this comment. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her reply is funny though... she’s very clever. Whereas Meldrum just blocks and gets angry and gives people the middle finger, Charlotte keeps up with her YT persona in being as sickly-sweet as possible because she KNOWS any animosity on her part will be jumped on and that persona ruined. Very clever indeed. Sneaky.

Her reply is funny though... she’s very clever. Whereas Meldrum just blocks and gets angry and gives people the middle finger, Charlotte keeps up with her YT persona in being as sickly-sweet as possible because she KNOWS any animosity on her part will be jumped on and that persona ruined. Very clever indeed. Sneaky.
What was her reply?

What was her reply?
Oh just found it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
What was her reply?

Oh just found it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her response is laughable and she hasn’t addressed the question at all. Typical fence sitter!!! It’s because there is no reasonable answer to that question - they all know that using their children online to make money from is abhorrent and they are all very well
Aware of the dangers they are opening their families up to but the bottom line is that they don’t care. They enjoy making easy money and getting all the freebies that come from exploiting their children, it’s as simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her response is laughable and she hasn’t addressed the question at all. Typical fence sitter!!! It’s because there is no reasonable answer to that question - they all know that using their children online to make money from is abhorrent and they are all very well
Aware of the dangers they are opening their families up to but the bottom line is that they don’t care. They enjoy making easy money and getting all the freebies that come from exploiting their children, it’s as simple as that.
Couldn’t have put it better myself 👏

Reactions: 2
I’m currently teaching online safety to my year 7 Computing class. I might invite all these vloggers to one of my lessons as they break every single basic rule we tell the kids!

Reactions: 10
I’m currently teaching online safety to my year 7 Computing class. I might invite all these vloggers to one of my lessons as they break every single basic rule we tell the kids!
None of them will admit being in the wrong. They’re all in denial and holier than thou.

Also, how is she ill AGAIN?! (I say ill, she’s got a cold. But of course complaining profusely about it).

Anyone noticed whenever her or the kids are ill they are ‘so so poorly’ and ‘really unwell’ nope nope they’re not. They have a cold/cough/are under the weather. Someone who has such a large following should bear in mind the people who are actually ill or children are actually ill 🙄

Reactions: 8
I know she said something about the bridge of her nose, but push your glasses up woman! How do they help you see when your practically looking over them 🙈

Her response to that comment is absolute bullshit - I can very clearly remember her saying “Daisy has just done a really big poo”...I doubt she’d admit the same about herself on the internet so why is it ok to do that to your child.

Her response to that YouTube comment (or complete lack thereof) is Charlotte all over - rather than a few lines with a straight up answer she gives a rambling woe is me dissertation which completely diverts away from the original, extremely valid, question. I see she also tried to pull the syndrome card with the unnecessary dig at “health problems”. She is absolutely not sharing her hearing aids / glasses so daisy “doesn’t feel different”.... how the hell will you sharing your crappy videos to a few subscribers impact on Daisy’s world when she doesn’t want to wear her glasses to nursery / school etc?! No charl - you share everything for your own self interest and for the ££ and you don’t care that you overshare your kids to help you get there.

She is really, really growing insufferable 😂

Reactions: 12
Her grocery haul video - how many times did she say she was wanting to lose 'the holiday weight'?? No one would judge her for saying 'I'd like to lose the baby weight before the wedding.' It's a totally normal thing, and I found her conspicuous avoidance of mentioning the wedding more annoying.

I notice the sleeves are not half way down her hands in this grocery haul...got to get the ring in shot 😏 Maybe that’s why he proposed so she will stop doing that with her sleeves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noticed on her Tesco haul her engagement ring is too big, it was quite high up her finger and kept twisting to the side.

Her response to that YouTube comment (or complete lack thereof) is Charlotte all over - rather than a few lines with a straight up answer she gives a rambling woe is me dissertation which completely diverts away from the original, extremely valid, question. I see she also tried to pull the syndrome card with the unnecessary dig at “health problems”. She is absolutely not sharing her hearing aids / glasses so daisy “doesn’t feel different”.... how the hell will you sharing your crappy videos to a few subscribers impact on Daisy’s world when she doesn’t want to wear her glasses to nursery / school etc?! No charl - you share everything for your own self interest and for the ££ and you don’t care that you overshare your kids to help you get there.

She is really, really growing insufferable 😂
Spot on 👏🏻 👏🏻

What’s her excuse with never replying to people? So she has enough time to sit and write an essay reply to someone pointing out her bad points, but she can’t reply to any of the TWELVE comments on her latest Instagram photo?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched her latest video. Yes, the ring is definitely too big. But I'm more irritated by tins of coke. TINS?!

Why does she have a story behind every item?! I get if you're saying it’s for a recipe but then say it’s for a recipe. It was the rice snaps that got to me. You don’t need to justify a box of rice snaps 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry i’m just being picky now 😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.