Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently teaching online safety to my year 7 Computing class. I might invite all these vloggers to one of my lessons as they break every single basic rule we tell the kids!
Well this made me really laugh out loud. :D being its so true. I will never understand how parents vlog their children, upload on to youtube without a care in the world. I pay insurance, have an alarm system, two dead locked doors, window locks and a dog in the backyard to protect my family and the vloggers trust the world with their kids safety. makes no sense at all. (y)

Reactions: 5
Well this made me really laugh out loud. :D being its so true. I will never understand how parents vlog their children, upload on to youtube without a care in the world. I pay insurance, have an alarm system, two dead locked doors, window locks and a dog in the backyard to protect my family and the vloggers trust the world with their kids safety. makes no sense at all. (y)
Yes! And she says her anxiety is triggered when she feels like her family are threatened?! (By illness, hospital visits etc). She MUST realise she’s putting them at risk, surely?

Reactions: 4
I think all she see's is $$$$$ signs. She lives in the safety bubble of youtube. I'm still trying to work out how the house stays that clean with three children. She must throw all the crap in the garage before she films. :unsure:

Reactions: 2
“Tis the season to be fall-y” ?!!

what is wrong with this woman.

I nearly threw up in my coffee when I saw her post earlier.

I hate this trend of “celebrating the season” that the influencers have all
Jumped on. “Can’t wait to get some autumn home bits/looking forward to walking through the fallen leaves and hot chocolates to warm up”🤮

So smaltzy and Americanised and just Von-inducing.

It’s Autum in the UK. Get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh and she’ll be cosying up in stupidly oversized cardigans pulled over her hands. I can just see the thumb nail now for a video, huge grin included 🤦🏻‍♀️😆

Reactions: 6
Oh and she’ll be cosying up in stupidly oversized cardigans pulled over her hands. I can just see the thumb nail now for a video, huge grin included 🤦🏻‍♀️😆

With her hands wrapped around a Channel Mum coffee mug, naturally. And some out of focus fairy lights or a candle in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s the betting her ‘absence’ from insta stories is going to mean a grand return soon, full of “oh, I’m sorry I’ve not been around, we’ve all been SO SO poorly” when they’ve all got colds 🙄 Get a bloody grip.

Reactions: 4
Fall-y is the worst thing I’ve ever seen. Doesn’t make sense at all and we live in England where it’s AUTUMN. Another bloody engagement video too, really.

Reactions: 3
Hates that she has to tell us when she buys something herself? Most people these days don’t believe half of what “influencers” do anymore so what do you expect?

I think you’re forgetting she’s got a big ring to be showing off now....is it the end for jumper sleeves over the knuckles?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Wait for the incoming “collaboration” or “paid partnership” with Matalan......

Reactions: 2
Hates that she has to tell us when she buys something herself? Most people these days don’t believe half of what “influencers” do anymore so what do you expect?
Here’s the reason why Charlotte: we’re constantly being sold to by ‘just a normal mum like you’ influencers. For a while there before the new rules came in a lot of it was underhand or unclear (you were not one of the worst) eg “I love my new bag so much, thanks M&S” and we didn’t know whether you’d been sent it or bought it. We’re much more likely to believe you (and by you I mean all influencers) genuinely love something when we know you’ve spent your own money on it. It’s helpful to know you’ve bought it yourself and therefore we can see it in an unbiased way.

So there you go.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here’s the reason why Charlotte: we’re constantly being sold to by ‘just a normal mum like you’ influencers. For a while there before the new rules came in a lot of it was underhand or unclear (you were not one of the worst) eg “I love my new bag so much, thanks M&S” and we didn’t know whether you’d been sent it or bought it. We’re much more likely to believe you (and by you I mean all influencers) genuinely love something when we know you’ve spent your own money on it. It’s helpful to know you’ve bought it yourself and therefore we can see it in an unbiased way.

So there you go.
100% 👍🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 1
Think shes seen your post 🤣 had to acknowledge that shes felt a bit pants but "it's just a cold"
What’s the betting her ‘absence’ from insta stories is going to mean a grand return soon, full of “oh, I’m sorry I’ve not been around, we’ve all been SO SO poorly” when they’ve all got colds 🙄 Get a bloody grip.

Reactions: 3
Looking at wedding stuff and it’s stressing her out, asks if it’s normal? No! It’s as stressful as you make it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.