Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Charlotte as I have had a horrible hectic chaotic and destructive miserable pessimistic life up until the day my son was born, I thoroughly enjoy the mom/wife/find happiness in everything life now that I finally have some grounding. But the last part of the most recent vlog was so bleeping strange? What the hell was happening with her mouth? I’ve never seen her do that?

Reactions: 2
I love Charlotte as I have had a horrible hectic chaotic and destructive miserable pessimistic life up until the day my son was born, I thoroughly enjoy the mom/wife/find happiness in everything life now that I finally have some grounding. But the last part of the most recent vlog was so bleeping strange? What the hell was happening with her mouth? I’ve never seen her do that?
Lol I just saw the last bit 😆 was a bit odd

Reactions: 1
Lol I just saw the last bit 😆 was a bit odd

Do you mean when she’s sat on the arm of the sofa talking about getting a pizza? Looked like she had a sweetie or something in her mouth that she was sucking on??

THIS!!!! She knew rightly and if she didnt know, she hoped. She said herself people had asked her if she thought there could be a proposal (although I noticed she moved swiftly on from that comment!) It had at least crossed her mind. I'd have a tonne more respect for her if she was just honest.
(And seriously, didnt notice mark trying to measure her finger lol! I can just picture her lying there, with ONLY her ring finger sticking out 😂)
Yeah. You’re telling me if he hadn’t proposed on that trip she wouldn’t have come home bitterly disappointed? Of course she would’ve. BE HONEST.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you mean when she’s sat on the arm of the sofa talking about getting a pizza? Looked like she had a sweetie or something in her mouth that she was sucking on??
The whole last 3 minutes or so, when she’s on her own and when she’s with bill?!

My daughter never entertained a dummy but surely if she wants Stan to stop having them as much then the first step would not to have one clipped to his clothes at all times?! 😬

Reactions: 11
I’ve always really liked Charlotte and found her relatable and ‘normal’ but my god she’s such a perfect housewife! I’ve just loaded the dishwasher and hung out a load of washing and feel like I’m wining 😂
I haven’t emptied my dyer or dishwasher I’m such a loser

• Haha
This!!
Winds me up
Glad it's not just me! 😂 nothing against them, both of mine used them but other than when they're out in a baby carrier I've never clipped a dummy to them! So unneccessary, especially in the house!

Just watched her wedding q&a-how many times does she say the word ‘lovely’ it’s like she’s on something but it is nice to see how overexcited she is about it all. She says ‘she hasn’t thought much about it’ umm I don’t believe that for one minute 🙈 I also find it odd how much she seems to know about what happened before hand and what marks feelings are on it 🤔

Reactions: 8
Her latest pic on insta is awful. Why has she pulled so much hair out around her ears? It looks like she is balding in places too and shes not doing a very good job at hiding it.

Reactions: 5
Her latest pic on insta is awful. Why has she pulled so much hair out around her ears? It looks like she is balding in places too and shes not doing a very good job at hiding it.
Blimey you're going straight for the jugular. I imagine you have lots of glossy bouncy hair LadyLucyLocks?! There's really not much she can do about it is there? At least she's keeping it real unlike other influences who have shocking extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Blimey you're going straight for the jugular. I imagine you have lots of glossy bouncy hair LadyLucyLocks?! There's really not much she can do about it is there? At least she's keeping it real unlike other influences who have shocking extensions.
She has very fine wispy looking hair and could do with a shoulder length bob to be honest. It’s too fine to be that long and I’d say most hairdressers would agree.

Reactions: 6
They are not posting her hair on the gram tho

Just attempted to watch the q&a I haven’t even got to the start of the questions, why is she so awkward and cringing about something she so obviously dreamed of?! Cut the acting out please! oh and I’m relieved she explained that she had the questions and she was going to go through each one because for a moment I wasn’t quite sure what she meant by q&a 🤨

• Haha
Haha ooo I'm very sorry that seems to have touched a nerve for you there.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.