Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it looks a state 😂

Looks like she’s for sure got some hair loss, perhaps post- partum loss after Stan?

I think she should get her hair cut, it’s not really doing anything for her the way it is - would be better shorter with some layers of something to give it a bit of body.

Reactions: 3
Her side part is way too far over also which makes one side look very thin. I think a middle part would shape her face a little more.

Reactions: 7
Omg only just found this thread... I saw the thumbnail and realised I’ve seen that face before 🤣🤣🤣 I saw her recently on YT, mentioning that she had no pain relief, her birth went super fast and then the obligatory camera down to belly department to show how skinny she was straight after birth 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping show off or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg only just found this thread... I saw the thumbnail and realised I’ve seen that face before 🤣🤣🤣 I saw her recently on YT, mentioning that she had no pain relief, her birth went super fast and then the obligatory camera down to belly department to show how skinny she was straight after birth 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping show off or what?
She is far from skinny though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lol at ‘skinny’

I would definitely not describe her as skinny!

I think her syndrome leaves her looking how she does,not much can be done about that. I also suspect her syndrome has made her very insecure over the years which is why she’s clinging on to mark so ferociously!! Guess she always thought she would be left on the shelf!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The fact that she isn’t ‘skinny’ is actually one of the things I like about Charlotte. I hate that most people on social media are a size 8 and then post all about their body insecurities.

I’m pear shaped and could do with loosing a few pounds myself so hardly in a position to judge her

Reactions: 14
As I’ve said people I don’t care if she’s not skinny, it’s not something I would use as an insult to anyone, that’s unfair. I just dislike that she posts all the ‘angles’ and makes herself look about three dress sizes smaller than she actually is. Stop it. Own the body confidence thing she pretends to have sometimes and show your real self.

Here is a tagged photo of her. I think she looks great - glowing and obviously doing exercise which she never seemed to do before. BUT she looks nothing like photos she posts of herself.

CB2F2AC3-169F-46E0-B44C-2EFC9B65E934.jpeg

Reactions: 13
I like Charlotte and I like her content, I’m happy for her that she’s finally getting her wish of marrying Mark, buuuuut I do wish she wasn’t such a drip. There is no way I would let me husband get away with doing as little as Mark does

Reactions: 2
Out with it please. 😈🙏🏻
Okay... but it’s nasty!! I think he’s cheated on her, she’s gone ape tit but obviously wouldn’t kick him out of the house because then her image of a perfect family would be shattered... but she’s given him so much tit and told him to prove he’s sorry etc... so he’s proposed!

Reactions: 2
Okay... but it’s nasty!! I think he’s cheated on her, she’s gone ape tit but obviously wouldn’t kick him out of the house because then her image of a perfect family would be shattered... but she’s given him so much tit and told him to prove he’s sorry etc... so he’s proposed!
😱.... possibly. She does come across the kind to do anything just to be with him

Reactions: 4
honestly, I don’t think he has the gumption.

Reactions: 7
I don't see him cheating either, he comes across very quiet and meekly mannered.

Also think we should be very careful about how we word things on here, because this is how we get labelled trolls.
I know it was "I personally think he's cheated" , but it just takes one person to read that as gospel and then the whole thing snowballs.

I thought when she said the "hard times" they've gone through was referring to daisy and her syndrome

Reactions: 14
He’s got it all at home as well. Literally everything done for him, then football and nights out with his mates at the weekend whilst she stays home to look after the kids. Not sure he’d risk losing that.

Reactions: 5
It’s unlikely he has, but sometimes people do risk things, even if they seem to have everything they want/need at home. I’ve found that out myself unfortunately, sometimes “having it all” isn’t enough for some people

Last edited:
Blimey you're going straight for the jugular. I imagine you have lots of glossy bouncy hair LadyLucyLocks?! There's really not much she can do about it is there? At least she's keeping it real unlike other influences who have shocking extensions.
Mmmm like the scruff MH 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.