Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did they have for dinner again?!

Were there enough references to her feeling poorly?

She is such a gurner. That and her faux baby voice with the brummie accent is all too much. How old is she? She acts like she is in the fifth year at school. If she is over the age of 25 then she ought to be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 5
She is such a gurner. That and her faux baby voice with the brummie accent is all too much. How old is she? She acts like she is in the fifth year at school. If she is over the age of 25 then she ought to be ashamed of herself.
Does she not have a Cheshire accent?

Reactions: 5
Does it annoy anybody else on her blogs when she has finished talking and then puts her hand in front of the camera 😬

Reactions: 11
Does it annoy anybody else on her blogs when she has finished talking and then puts her hand in front of the camera 😬
Yup, irritates me and I reckon she only does it because it makes editing clips together, easier!

Reactions: 1
I never noticed her silly explanations for why certain items are bought before but definitely did when she went into why she bought a box of matches. Just say “we needed matches” if you have to but no need to romanticise a pack of bloomin’ matches! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s this particular gurn that annoys me most. She seems to do it every ten seconds. What even is that?

3D8430EF-6BE3-4ADF-81E6-E49788A6C83E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.