Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a themed bedroom is pretty pointless.
What happens in a few weeks when they have moved on from dinosaurs and are into something else?
Seems like a massive waste of money to me.
Do their room up nice, sure. But an actual theme? Nah.

Reactions: 10
Yep and seems more for Bill than daisy. Why they sharing all of a sudden? Surely Stan should go in with Bill and Daisy have her own room?

Reactions: 7
It looks tit in my opinion! Such a rush job because apparently wanny needs his own room 🙄 she wants her own crappy room back to 'fake tan' to 'read a book' and little wanny is getting in the way of that, she probably wants to pounce on poor mark the shark, she bangs on about how much she fancies him and loves sex. I cringe when he is topless, he has the worse physiques on a man I've ever seen, really weird arms!!!. Lol I love the name of the thread. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks tit in my opinion! Such a rush job because apparently wanny needs his own room 🙄 she wants her own crappy room back to 'fake tan' to 'read a book' and little wanny is getting in the way of that, she probably wants to pounce on poor mark the shark, she bangs on about how much she fancies him and loves sex. I cringe when he is topless, he has the worse physiques on a man I've ever seen, really weird arms!!!. Lol I love the name of the thread. 😂
To be fair - she’s lasted with him longer in her room than I could. I don’t blame her for wanting her own room and space 🤣

Reactions: 12
Were they not getting an extension and a new kitchen? Haven't heard that mentioned lately, though I don't watch every video.

Maybe they couldn't get the funding.

To me Bill should have his own room and the youngest share.

Reactions: 4
I think maybe this is temporary until they get the extension. But no doubt we’ll have a ‘Bill and Daisy’s new bedroom’ video up soon explaining it.

I don’t know what video she talks about loving sex but I don’t want to see it.

Reactions: 2
The extension isn’t happening until next year because the builder they *have* to use isn’t free until the. She has said she’s put them in together because they have more in common?! 😂 mmm it’s a sleeping area as Bill should get his own space. Not the baby 🙄

Reactions: 3
Lol!!! She mentioned loving sex in a ditl video ages ago, I can't remember which one and cba searching through and finding it. All those romantic shots of the washing machine 😂 I think it was before they went to see Elton John in Leeds, lol around the time wanny was conceived. Then the shock horror that she's preggos. Seriously can't stand her and her manky toes. 😂

Reactions: 3
Lol!!! She mentioned loving sex in a ditl video ages ago, I can't remember which one and cba searching through and finding it. All those romantic shots of the washing machine 😂 I think it was before they went to see Elton John in Leeds, lol around the time wanny was conceived. Then the shock horror that she's preggos. Seriously can't stand her and her manky toes. 😂
Ew did she really 🤮

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.