Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed at her giving props to John Lewis and the buggy manufacturer 😂😂
You had a defective product your child could have been hurt , only Charlotte would call them a good egg 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You had a defective product your child could have been hurt , only Charlotte would call them a good egg 😂😂😂
I know, it was dangerous. She could have got a whole lot more out of it if she'd complained some more instead of accepting the offer of a new base. It wasn't fit for purpose🙄

Reactions: 1
Nit picking: I wish she’d change up the bloody music a bit. Same music over all of her videos is driving me nuts. Also, how much does she describe each and every item in her grocery haul like she’s some sort of walking grocery-dictionary? We can SEE what you’ve bought, Charl, we don’t need “I bought this toilet roll because it’s quilted and Mark really needs it for his number twos if you know what I’m sayin, plus it’s extra soft and a lovely, lovely colour to match the bathroom” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nit picking: I wish she’d change up the bloody music a bit. Same music over all of her videos is driving me nuts. Also, how much does she describe each and every item in her grocery haul like she’s some sort of walking grocery-dictionary? We can SEE what you’ve bought, Charl, we don’t need “I bought this toilet roll because it’s quilted and Mark really needs it for his number twos if you know what I’m sayin, plus it’s extra soft and a lovely, lovely colour to match the bathroom” 🙄
Yes!! I can almost pre empty the songs in her vlogs, always the same. That bloody grey yellow sun reflecting in your deep blue eyes 🙄🙄🙄
And she absolutely over describes everything. Never just, heres some bread rolls, its heres some stone baked farmhouse brioche finger ready sliced rolls. Which she will use for hot dogs because it's just a quick easy tea for the kids and they just love a hot dog in a finger roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s do a price comparison shop , except I don’t normally include nappies, booze, books or laundry items on my Tesco shop !!
Well it’s not a comparison shop then is it 🙄

Reactions: 5
To be fair I think that was pretty good customer service from both. Jl didn't have to give her the number, a few companies would have told her to "go to the manufacture, is there anything else I can help with today?" And after 2 years unless they'd got extended warranty if have expected uppa baby to tell her where to get off! 😂

Reactions: 4
What do we reckon today? Trip to the cafe as a “treat” for the little two? Nip to the shops to pick up some bits that she couldn’t get with her shop? Theres got to be a mention about her and mark going away this week and at a push she’ll have some new clothes for the occasion 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do we reckon today? Trip to the cafe as a “treat” for the little two? Nip to the shops to pick up some bits that she couldn’t get with her shop? Theres got to be a mention about her and mark going away this week and at a push she’ll have some new clothes for the occasion 😆
Or new underwear 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Let’s do a price comparison shop , except I don’t normally include nappies, booze, books or laundry items on my Tesco shop !!
Well it’s not a comparison shop then is it 🙄
Yes this!!! As soon as I started watching the haul bit I thought ‘she’s trying to bulk it out’ and then she actually admitted it anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ And ok I only have a family of 3 but £70-100 a week seems so much!! Plus top up shops and takeaways 😳

Yes this!!! As soon as I started watching the haul bit I thought ‘she’s trying to bulk it out’ and then she actually admitted it anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ And ok I only have a family of 3 but £70-100 a week seems so much!! Plus top up shops and takeaways 😳
Im glad she revealed a total however i believe she maybe spends more at Tesco.
Her usual shops seem very spendy. Lots of meat /fresh fruit veg/ alcohol for cooking lots branded snack items.
I can imagine the tesco shop comes to over £100 with top ups inbetween at Waitrose at the bottom of the garden
Takeaways and meals out in top too.
But i assume they can comfortably afford that and shes not super spendy in other ways modest house and patiance with renovations.
I do think she maybe got more items for the same amount money as tesco at aldis but its not a proper like for like shop.
Is she still gym and exercise class?

I have a family of 5, shop at Aldi and spend at least £80 a week (including nappies wipes and cleaning) We try and eat pretty frugally too so I don’t think 70-100 is a massive amount really.

Reactions: 2
I have a family of 5, shop at Aldi and spend at least £80 a week (including nappies wipes and cleaning) We try and eat pretty frugally too so I don’t think 70-100 is a massive amount really.
I agree but it doesn’t end there , she is forever popping to the supermarket by her house for top up shops and then there are the takeaways and Costa, so it’s considerably more that that , no shade from me just saying.

I agree but it doesn’t end there , she is forever popping to the supermarket by her house for top up shops and then there are the takeaways and Costa, so it’s considerably more that that , no shade from me just saying.
Yes I agree, we don’t really spend anything on takeaways/coffees/meals out. Charlotte seems to prioritise food in her budgeting and I think there’s worse things to spend money on. I think she has quite a nice balance and is still relatable to me as someone who works with 3 kids compared with Meldrum and her mansion or Katie Ellison and her endless expensive holidays

Reactions: 5
I know she usually is super obvious when declaring an ad or gifted thing, but the fact that she hasn’t mentioned ever using cheeky wipes before (despite it fitting in so well with her attempt to cut down on landfill waste) yet showed them in Stan’s bedroom reveal makes me a little dubious. No problem with her using them as I do myself but with everything else she talks about with the kids, you’d think she would have done... especially since we know what pull ups he wears during the day but not at nighttime!

Or maybe I’ve just spent too much time lurking on the Meldrum thread and need a spurt of optimism in my life today!

My guesses for this trip is Paris/Rome/Barcelona or good old Benidorm, she did say he told her it’d be warm. I reckon that’s right up Mark’s street 😆

I know she usually is super obvious when declaring an ad or gifted thing, but the fact that she hasn’t mentioned ever using cheeky wipes before (despite it fitting in so well with her attempt to cut down on landfill waste) yet showed them in Stan’s bedroom reveal makes me a little dubious. No problem with her using them as I do myself but with everything else she talks about with the kids, you’d think she would have done... especially since we know what pull ups he wears during the day but not at nighttime!

Or maybe I’ve just spent too much time lurking on the Meldrum thread and need a spurt of optimism in my life today!
I’m guessing that she was given them (under no obligation to share/no payment so she hasn’t done anything wrong by not labelling as she wasn’t really showing/talking about them) but thinks they’re too much hassle to use so that’s why she hasn’t spoken about them. They’re unused as tag still on. Despite her greenwashing tendancies she probably thinks it’s just easier to use thousands of plastic filled disposable wipes. She could be setting a great example ☹.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.