Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he even mentioned a proposal or hinted at one?

Because it’s her fault if she’s disappointed
I don't think he has, but then neither has she! 😂 just people here chatting about the what ifs and how unbearably over excited/gushy she'd be if he did! 😂

Reactions: 3
Honestly, I cant see it happening. Hes been on many trips with her and never done it!

I don't think he has, but then neither has she! 😂 just people here chatting about the what ifs and how unbearably over excited/gushy she'd be if he did! 😂
Yeah it’s just us lot speculating - there’s been no mention of it from her at all as far as I know!

• Haha
Don’t know why she’s put blonde emojis in her latest post for Stan and Daisy- they’re both brown haired! Daisy looks in that pic like the ends have gone a bit blonde but take a quick look on the grid and she definitely has brown hair 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Don’t know why she’s put blonde emojis in her latest post for Stan and Daisy- they’re both brown haired! Daisy looks in that pic like the ends have gone a bit blonde but take a quick look on the grid and she definitely has brown hair 🤷‍♀️
I’d actually say they are quite blonde? Dark blonde but not proper brown.

Reactions: 1
Stan’s nursery is gorgeous. I love her choice of theme and accessories

Problem is, does Charlotte want the wedding for the reasons stated above or does she want the fancy instagram wedding? I believe it's the latter, if Mark suggested nipping into a registry office and doing it on the sly do you think she would be equally as into it? I personally don't think so and therefore I fully get why he's probably not into it. It's another personal part of his life he probably doesn't want plastered on social media.
When is she meant to be away ?

I’m glad she’s gone for an eye test, I thought she needed glasses just from how much she seems to squint. It might make little Daisy feel better about wearing hers

Reactions: 4
Candles, cosy film, steaming pie fresh out of the oven, lovely lovely lovely. I’m starting to feel like I’m in Little House on the Prairie or something. Yes, it IS all very lovely, but the constant twee fairytale just isn’t real life.

Reactions: 5
Candles, cosy film, steaming pie fresh out of the oven, lovely lovely lovely. I’m starting to feel like I’m in Little House on the Prairie or something. Yes, it IS all very lovely, but the constant twee fairytale just isn’t real life.
If anyone watches horrid henry....or rather if your kids do,remember miss lovely. That's who I imagine Charlotte to be. Everything is just lovely. So lovely.

• Haha
When these “influencers” say that they’ve got a busy work day ahead of them I genuinely would love to know what they class as a busy work day? Like what work do you do after the school run up to the afternoon school run? Edit a video? Takes an hour or so? Post an Instagram ad? Absolutely no idea what a busy work day really is. Really out of touch with reality these lot.

Reactions: 14
When these “influencers” say that they’ve got a busy work day ahead of them I genuinely would love to know what they class as a busy work day? Like what work do you do after the school run up to the afternoon school run? Edit a video? Takes an hour or so? Post an Instagram ad? Absolutely no idea what a busy work day really is. Really out of touch with reality these lot.
Same! I'd love to see a, very honest, day in the life. Funny none of them do that! I suspect its because we would see how little their job actually involves.

*Cue Charlotte recording a very, very busy (but very lovely) "Day in the life of an influencer!"*

• Haha
Off she goes for s coffee to get over her peak breaking? Such a wimp. What ‘job’ allows for chatting rubbish at your phone before sloping off for coffee.... no ‘work’ Being done there at all

Lol, little mention of her "boomerang face". That has definitely been mentioned on here before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.