Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure I’d want my folks drinking a load of wine whilst they were looking after my 3 kids! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Her stories today have been nothing but bragging. How organised she is, how thoughtful she is. She's just really, really lovely.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Places your bets on what insta pic we’ll see first! Hotdog legs with her book balanced on them on a sun lounger, a shot of her feet in sandals, a selfie of her and Mark with soppy caption 🤷🏼‍♀️

Not sure I’d want my folks drinking a load of wine whilst they were looking after my 3 kids! 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is what I thought! Her family (including her) seem to be big drinkers. What if there was an emergency and they needed to drive kids to A&E or something.

Reactions: 10
Places your bets on what insta pic we’ll see first! Hotdog legs with her book balanced on them on a sun lounger, a shot of her feet in sandals, a selfie of her and Mark with soppy caption 🤷🏼‍♀️
Shot of her holding a cocktail or drink. With a caption about how it's so nice to relax.

Reactions: 2
Il bet it’s A photo of her passport & boarding card on a table with a cocktail/glass of Prosecco in shot with some gushing, over the top text about where they are going/how exiting it is/how Mark is such a good egg for keeping it such a surprise plus an in-depth account of how all the kids are/how her parents are coping etc

And it’s all just really, really lovely.

Reactions: 9
Why doesn't she propose to him? Now that would be funny! Imagine him on camera turning round and saying no! I know it will never happen but could you just picture it?! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
It will be how shes having a lovely time with lovely mark and shes so lucky he arranged her a lovely trip away as it rarely happens and its making her fall in love with him even more..... how she misses her lovely kids and shes so grateful her lovely parents are looking after them.
Then it will be a paragraph about how shes so grateful for her lovely life and although shes having a lovely time with lovely mark she cant wait to suffocate her lovely kids with lovely cuddles.
Its going to be such a lovely lovely instagram post.
The end

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Don't forget that we all need to be told how much she really fancies him. He's Mark the Shark you know.:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be surprised if our charl had a bit of a temper on her , I’ve always found that to be true with people that are just way too nice 😊
Charlottes home is always quite prefect and really lovely and with three kids it’s not that realistic,
I’m not hatin on her if her kids are taught not to make her house a disaster zone , my sister will make the kids clear their tit ton of stuff up and into the toy boxes as she said they will never appreciate the work and stop needlessly pulling out crap they don’t wanna play with if I’m the maid every time .
I dunno I just have a feeling that she can lose her tit nobody is that perfect .

Reactions: 3
If she doesn’t get a proposal on this holiday I will eat a full tin of tuna and I hate tuna 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she doesn’t get a proposal on this holiday I will eat a full tin of tuna and I hate tuna 😂
I will actually feel bad for her if she doesn’t, because it must be the only thing running through her mind at the moment. She must be so hopeful. But he HAS said he never wants to get married.

Reactions: 5
Can’t cope with that new picture. She is definitely channeling the crazy frog on this one. She looks on the verge of tears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh I think this trip is the least he could do! That woman does everything and deserves a break, altho it would have been interesting if he stayed home with the kids to see how'd he'd cope. Is that mean? And I think if they have an understanding that marriage is off the table, a proposal probably isn't expected

Reactions: 8
Tbh I think this trip is the least he could do! That woman does everything and deserves a break, altho it would have been interesting if he stayed home with the kids to see how'd he'd cope. Is that mean? And I think if they have an understanding that marriage is off the table, a proposal probably isn't expected
I don’t know that’s it’s not expected despite him saying he doesn’t want it. When discussing it she was all “he doesn’t want to and I’d rather have Mark and not be married than not have him at all. BUT IF HE DID ASK I WOULD BE SO HAPPY” pretty much

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.