Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her stories she’s mentioned she’s going out tonight for food and drinks with her best friend, but still appears to be cooking for everyone. What time does Mark get home? I know she’s mentioned he leaves for work at 7.30am... if he’s still not home early enough to whack something in the oven to help the poor girl out, he must be working mega long hours.

Reactions: 3
Watching that Aldi haul and I just wanted to roll her sleeves up for her 😂 Her arms must be really short because her sleeves are always half way down her hands. Once I noticed it in the haul I couldn’t stop noticing 🙈😂

So You Tube has FINALLY seen the light! From January 2020, family vloggers will NOT be able to profit from their children's involvement in vlogs. Hooray! Children will get their privacy and childhoods back! (y) Ⓜ) No advertisements, no comments, no notifications. Bye bye family vlogging channels.
Nit picking: I wish she’d change up the bloody music a bit. Same music over all of her videos is driving me nuts. Also, how much does she describe each and every item in her grocery haul like she’s some sort of walking grocery-dictionary? We can SEE what you’ve bought, Charl, we don’t need “I bought this toilet roll because it’s quilted and Mark really needs it for his number twos if you know what I’m sayin, plus it’s extra soft and a lovely, lovely colour to match the bathroom” 🙄
Its funny you mentioned this because Gabriella is a fan of Char's and is ripping off her music and placing it in her own home renovation vlogs. I couldn't believe my ears. lol. Gabriella is a well known vlogger who lives in the Uk as well, Brighton I believe. She has a few screws loose, but that's probably why i find her entertaining. She's like a car accident, I just can't look away! She has self-esteem and weight ''issues'' similar to char.

Reactions: 4

So You Tube has FINALLY seen the light! From January 2020, family vloggers will NOT be able to profit from their children's involvement in vlogs. Hooray! Children will get their privacy and childhoods back! (y) Ⓜ) No advertisements, no comments, no notifications. Bye bye family vlogging channels.

Its funny you mentioned this because Gabriella is a fan of Char's and is ripping off her music and placing it in her own home renovation vlogs. I couldn't believe my ears. lol. Gabriella is a well known vlogger who lives in the Uk as well, Brighton I believe. She has a few screws loose, but that's probably why i find her entertaining. She's like a car accident, I just can't look away! She has self-esteem and weight ''issues'' similar to char.
Yes I noticed gabs has been copying chars editing style!
Although, I think her self esteem issues are where the similarities end, they're like chalk and cheese 🤣 ones super over the top, so so lovely, ones just sew see poorly and depressing all the time 🤣🤣

I liked the nursery it was cute , I do think she hung the knitwear because the drawers were rammed 😂 why not just say that instead of five mins of romantic crap over a shelf
Me I hung his cardies as the drawers were full
Jokes aside I like it not keen on the teddy heads (creepy AF at night) for a small child apart from that I really liked it .

Reactions: 1
Liked the nursery but not my personal style. However, I really hate the bear heads! All the YouTube or Insta mums have them in their kids room and honestly, I think they're hideous and promote trophy hunting. Just because it's soft doesn't mean anything

Reactions: 9
She tries so hard with her incredibly wordy Instagram captions but they don’t even make sense!!

She tries so hard with her incredibly wordy Instagram captions but they don’t even make sense!!
It’s just that. She uses far. Too many. Full stops to end sentences. Where there should be a comma. Everything she. Says is a. New sentence for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That nursery.... too many fiddly bits and those birds hanging are freaky! Dead birds hanging from a non invisible thread, yuk!

• Haha
Liked the nursery but not my personal style. However, I really hate the bear heads! All the YouTube or Insta mums have them in their kids room and honestly, I think they're hideous and promote trophy hunting. Just because it's soft doesn't mean anything
Agree. I’ve never got the point, “here’s a decapitated animal head for your bedroom wall sweetheart.. yes it does look like a hunting trophy but it’s fine, it’s felted, sweet dreams” 🤪🐗

It’s just that. She uses far. Too many. Full stops to end sentences. Where there should be a comma. Everything she. Says is a. New sentence for her.
But she loves writing. It’s so lovely. And she just wants the kids to be proud of her. Mark too. They’re such good eggs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Agree. I’ve never got the point, “here’s a decapitated animal head for your bedroom wall sweetheart.. yes it does look like a hunting trophy but it’s fine, it’s felted, sweet dreams” 🤪🐗
Yes, Yes, Yes. Nothing like an animal's head with no body looking down on your cot while your sleeping! Stan must LOVE his first experience sleeping alone in a room without mummy and daddy. 😩 Sweet dreams not!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, Yes, Yes. Nothing like an animal's head with no body looking down on your cot while your sleeping! Stan must LOVE his first experience sleeping alone in a room without mummy and daddy. 😩 Sweet dreams not!
They are sure to make a shadow 😥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I questioned on here yesterday what do influencers actually do in a busy work day and then today on Instagram we get a behind the scenes shot with a “my food videos take a long time to do” caption. Hello Charlotte 👋🏻 thanks for filling us in

• Haha
I questioned on here yesterday what do influencers actually do in a busy work day and then today on Instagram we get a behind the scenes shot with a “my food videos take a long time to do” caption. Hello Charlotte 👋🏻 thanks for filling us in
Don't tell me your surprised! :unsure: Of course they read their own threads including Char! Its the nature of the beast, anyone and everyone on youtube NEED TO BE LOVED even by people who they clearly annoy on a daily basis. This is why I don't fall victim anymore (I've seen the light!) to the like ,comment, subscribe and share garbage youtubers spin at the start of their videos. Most of them cater to haters and totally ignore their supportive audience. Its not they don't have time to reply, they are to busy reading about themselves in gossip forums. its the highest level of arrogance. :mad:

I didn’t take that from that link. It reads videos made for kids, not necessarily videos that feature kids? I believe that you will need to state what kind of video you are uploading and if it’s for kids or not.

Reactions: 5
She’s going away tomorrow. I wonder if the next thread title is going to have to include ‘marriage is a YES’

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.