Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he is actually going to ask the question on this secret break. He's probably getting guilt-tripped about the fact she isn't Mrs Whatever at the school gates. As for having the best sense of humour and being so much fun, well.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve got a feeling he’ll pop the question. She’s just a bit too smug about the trip

Reactions: 2
I’ve got a feeling he’ll pop the question. She’s just a bit too smug about the trip

I thought she’s said that he’s completely not interested in marriage at all?

How long have they been together? They have 2 kids together, he’s step father to the eldest, they own a home together- if he was going to do it, surely he would have just done it by now?! I feel like at that point in a relationship, a discussion about it should have taken place - they aren’t love struck teenagers, as grown up adults with children and a home together you’d think they would be openly discussing their relationship and how they want it to progress- rather than her quietly waiting for a proposal and him planning it in secret?

I dunno. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m hoping for an engagement. Lovely for all of them especially the children

Reactions: 8
I’m hoping for an engagement. Lovely for all of them especially the children
I do feel a bit sorry for her sometimes despite joining in on the gossip sites, so yes, it would be nice. She pretends like she doesn’t care that Mark doesn’t want to get married, but I think she’d be absolutely made up if he changed his mind. Even if it’s just for the ‘gram posts. Plus she likes any excuse for make-up and a pretty frock

Reactions: 6
It would be lovely for her if he did propose but, can you imagine the insta posts 🤢
Look how excited she gets on when hes working from home, can you imagine how excited she would be if he actually wanted to marry her?

• Haha
I thought she’s said that he’s completely not interested in marriage at all?

How long have they been together? They have 2 kids together, he’s step father to the eldest, they own a home together- if he was going to do it, surely he would have just done it by now?! I feel like at that point in a relationship, a discussion about it should have taken place - they aren’t love struck teenagers, as grown up adults with children and a home together you’d think they would be openly discussing their relationship and how they want it to progress- rather than her quietly waiting for a proposal and him planning it in secret?

I dunno. 🤷🏼‍♀️
She did. About 4 mins 25 seconds in. Just wasted five minutes of my life finding that! I remembered it being in this Q&A though

Oh, and here at about 21mins 10secs. It’s sad because she explains the reasons then her face TOTALLY changes and just lights up when she talks about IF he ever asks her

Last edited:
I’m not convinced he will but she’s bloody earned it 🤣 It would be lovely for them. Go on shark 💍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he will ask her too. To be fair, I'll be pleased for her - I don't dislike her, just some of her ways of filming and editing grind on me. Shes a decent person and a good mum though imo.

I wonder if he does, how he will ask. He doesn't strike me as a mushy romantic guy, who knows.

Reactions: 8
It'll be funny if he doesn't though. I don't care what she says, we all know she wants it to happen, regardless of what she says. She does everything for him, so he should really. I still feel a bit sick every time he's referred to as a shark though. He's more of a limpet.

I think he will ask her too. To be fair, I'll be pleased for her - I don't dislike her, just some of her ways of filming and editing grind on me. Shes a decent person and a good mum though imo.

I wonder if he does, how he will ask. He doesn't strike me as a mushy romantic guy, who knows.
He knows well enough that it will have to be instagram-friendly. No private proposals. Rose petals and bare trotters, and a floaty white kaftan.

• Haha
Imagine if his mates/colleagues do a Google search intrigued by what his girlfriend does for a living and they find this thread 😳 Poor bloke gets no privacy as it is with her around... just another example of how family vlogging is horribly invasive and doesn’t affect just you, the vlogger, but the whole family are now discussed in this thread. It’s a very selfish way of making a living.

You can only book flights 12 months in advance 🤔

Great minds think alike! This was my first thought, BUT I was thinking it was just in the states and maybe the UK is different. This just seems weird to me to book a holiday 13 months in advance. :unsure:

Again I don't get all the expenses, a house renovation, two holidays on top of each other, the kids rooms BOTH getting renovated at the same time. New bunk beds, new carpet and decorations for both rooms. She then claims they are ''saving their pennies"". What are you talking about Char!

Her family can't be working class with the meals she prepares, the clothing hauls and the amount of time the woman goes to the shops and out for coffee and treats with the children. I have kids I know how expense it is to dress the little ones let alone take them to cafes all the time. This simply doesn't add up. Can anyone explain this to me? Maybe she is a budgeting wizard and I have missed that vlog. lol.

Imagine if his mates/colleagues do a Google search intrigued by what his girlfriend does for a living and they find this thread 😳 Poor bloke gets no privacy as it is with her around... just another example of how family vlogging is horribly invasive and doesn’t affect just you, the vlogger, but the whole family are now discussed in this thread. It’s a very selfish way of making a living.

Reactions: 9
100%, completely agree. It is also quite a dangerous way of making money, as you don’t know who is watching. There are some sick people out there. I don’t think children should have their privacy invaded or private information shared. So dangerous and selfish, all so that she doesn’t have to get a ‘normal’ job.

Part of me would like him to pop the question as in her mind her life would be complete, but it would be pretty nauseating

I'm following this thread and every time I get a notification for it, my brain just starts singing "There's a bright golden haze on the meadoooooww".

EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I'm clicking unwatch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm following this thread and every time I get a notification for it, my brain just starts singing "There's a bright golden haze on the meadoooooww".

EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I'm clicking unwatch 😂
The gift that keeps on giving 🤣

She’s obsessed with him. I think it’s really sad she’s giving up something she wants (marriage) because he said he doesn’t want it. Where’s the compromise. It’s about protection too for their children and for each other if anything was to happen. If he can have children with her then surely he can marry her. Even if it was just a registry office. It matters.

Reactions: 4
I don't feel sorry for her at all. It sounds like Mark has always been open about his views on marriage and as long as that's true then shes made that choice. If my husband had of told me early on that he never wanted to get married then I may not have gotten into a serious relationship with him (obviously glad I did). Marriage isn't for everyone, he can't be blamed for that I don't think.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.