Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm lucky to get a meal I can be arsed to even warm up that I've pre-made in the freezer after a full time job at almost 8pm and a single mum with no babysitting facilities except the ones I pay for...... Welcome to the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That could have been a little morning activity for them instead of another coffee shop trip, much cost her a fortune taking them to Costa. She could have gone wild with toppings etc and even made another of her thrilling reels. What grown man actual is bothered by pancake day enough to make his family wait and miss out.

Reactions: 15
They're off for half term this week, so they could've had pancakes at any point during the day.
But no, Charl has to wait to cook Frank's fresh. He's not gonna melt or leave you Charl if he has to reheat his own you know.
I think she's just as upset she's missed a filming opportunity to show what a family man he is by flipping a few pancakes. Selfish twats.

Reactions: 13
My partner was out of the house from 5am-8pm yesterday, I work part time and both kids had school and clubs this evening. Still managed to do breakfast pancakes and pudding pancakes because guess what….my partner doesn’t really give a tit about pancake day but our kids do! I also didn’t need to take a million photos and videos from every angle and edit them into a reel, a story and a YouTube vlog.

She had ALL day!!!

Reactions: 15
Poor kids. Those stories just show how social media and mark come before those kids 😞
Bet they can’t wait for their trip to the Trafford centre today 😬

Reactions: 11
They're off for half term this week, so they could've had pancakes at any point during the day.
But no, Charl has to wait to cook Frank's fresh. He's not gonna melt or leave you Charl if he has to reheat his own you know.
I think she's just as upset she's missed a filming opportunity to show what a family man he is by flipping a few pancakes. Selfish twats.
Last year, he looked murderous in the stories - so what is even the point?
---
Poor kids. Those stories just show how social media and mark come before those kids 😞
Bet they can’t wait for their trip to the Trafford centre today 😬
They will be up already making cards and drawing pictures saying Charlotte is the best mama ever ever ever and they don't like pancakes anyway so it is all FINE! They will now spend the rest of the day accompanying Charlotte around the Primark thong department to cheer her up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet her and Frank still had their duck pancakes though cause they are a pair of selfish twats.

My husband was out so I made pancakes for my 2 boys without him. He couldn’t care less as pancake day is about the kids!

Do duck pancakes even count on pancake day? I’d say a bloody Yorkshire pudding is more pancake than the steamed tortilla she’s talking about. Misses the point.

I just don’t understand why they didn’t make pancakes. They take 5 minutes and the kids can help.
What was she thinking? Why do her children come last in the family? It’s the oddest dynamic and I can’t get my head around it.

She’s done absolutely nothing with those kids this week except take them to a Coffee Shop!!

I grew up with 2 hard working parents who gave us such amazing memories now that I’m an adult ♥

We didn’t have a Car or a whole lot of money so when Dad was working (we were on school holidays) Mum would take us on the Train to the seaside, we’d play on the Beach for hours (she’d sit doing her knitting) and then before the train home we’d get a cone of Chips.

Her life is dictated by her greed and selfishness.

I’ve turned into a kind and thoughtful human being (I hope 😝) because of how Mum and Dad brought us up.

Not a whole lot of money but a massive amount of Love ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Like many here I am genuinely so confused as to why they had to wait for Mark to be home? It makes zero sense?

Reactions: 12
Like many here I am genuinely so confused as to why they had to wait for Mark to be home? It makes zero sense?
Probably needed mark to record the whole experience for the gram while he seethes behind the camera in his serial killer hoodie.
---
She’s very quiet today on Sharks day off. Maybe it’s a bit busy at the Trafford centre.

• Haha
Stan even talks like he has Sticklers, I’m sure the school must have picked up on it.

Reactions: 9
She can't even go bowling or do anything with her family without getting her phone out.

• Angry
Stan even talks like he has Sticklers, I’m sure the school must have picked up on it.
It wouldn’t surprise me if that’s why she ended up on anti-depressants, that school have picked up on his very obvious delays and motor skills and addressed them with her. She would obviously think they weren’t being kind!

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, could Mark look anymore of a serial killer on the bowling screen!!

• Haha
You’re all forgetting one very important fact - Mark IS one of her children, he’s the biggest child out of all of them. Most of our partners don’t give a toss (ha, see what I did there) about pancake day, but most of our partners aren’t mansized children!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She can't even go bowling or do anything with her family without getting her phone out.
Of course she can’t. She’s addicted.
She was disappointed about pancake day as she couldn’t post on social media.
But then she posted that she was snuggling with her kids in bed.
who posts those little moments with your kids? Attention seeking pricks that’s who.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought you still had to wear 'bowling' shoes??? Or am I too far behind the times 😝

Also look at how manky those kid’s trainers are!!!!! 5 minutes even with a baby wipe would make the world of difference 🥰

Lastly, does anyone else find the youngest an irritating little c**t 😠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Why is bill in shorts in February?! I’m further north than these and it’s bloody freezing up here, I can’t imagine it’s very spring/summer-like where they are. Why is one of Daisy’s trainers absolutely grim? Why do they always look like they’ve got dressed out of the lost property box? Why is she such a tit mother?!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I thought you still had to wear 'bowling' shoes??? Or am I too far behind the times 😝

Also look at how manky those kid’s trainers are!!!!! 5 minutes even with a baby wipe would make the world of difference 🥰

Lastly, does anyone else find the youngest an irritating little c**t 😠
Why do the shoes look absolutely massive on the kids?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.