Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could play Charlotte bingo today:

- contortionist “size 13” pose ✅
- pouty pose with filter ✅
- trotters out for the foot fetishists ✅
- manky carpets ✅
- kids stuck in the house on screens ✅

Keep a look out for:

- 1 mini pizza, 1 pepparami, 3 chicken nuggets for the kids to share at tea time
- covert filming of Frank
- shot of Merlin ‘being a weirdo’
- coffee shop run
- her pissed up and slurring away to her internet “friends”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fancy taking a picture of yourself like that and uploading it to instagram. Evidence - see I did move my arse today and did yoga!!! You also need to sellotape your big, fat, greedy gob together you cretin.
No doubt yoga will be her thing now and she will be a YOGI by then end of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even stan looks bored of her antics in that 'sofa cuddling' photo! Can almost hear him thinking 'just back off with your camera and leave us alone'!!

Reactions: 7
No - the yoga "obsession" will last for at least as long as half term. Then we will get a YouTube video: Doing Yoga as a mid-size 13 who just wants to enjoy her food and be happy (yoga done uncomfortably in the crowded green room of doom in front of desenio prints #ad. Or Daisy will be evicted from her room so Charlotte can roll around in front of her Desenio prints. Just when Daisy wants to be in it during half term. Dog hanging around in the background looking suicidal and trying to self-harm with his bandana).

TLDW: Proud of myself for doing a 10 minute yoga routine from fitness+ for 5 days in the bounce and proud of YOU too if you managed it as well!!! Because we’re all just busy mums doing the best for our kids aren’t we? And we should definitely not feel ashamed if our children have not set foot out of the house for 7 days solid until they return to school. We are all just doing our best, aren’t we? Us busy, working, mums. What do you mean you work 12 hour shifts in a hospital and manage to take your children out as well?! DELETE. BLOCK. WAAAAAAHHH
This is so accurate. :ROFLMAO:
She will do everything she possibly can to avoid playing with her kids, including choosing to do a yoga session during the day of the FIRST day of half term.

Reactions: 12
For someone who doesn’t use filters she sure happens upon them a lot. I don’t use filters and funnily enough ave never found myself using one accidentally.
The thing I hate the most about these influencers is how utterly self-obsessed they are. You have to be to be in that sort of “job”. I don’t understand it at all. Is she not sick of herself? It’s such an unhealthy way to be.

Reactions: 12
Nice to see the kids are drinking 'healthy' with Diet Coke!!!!! It has zero nutritional value and it’s definitely not the right thing to allow your kid’s to drink especially at there young age 😡
---
So it’s 4.15pm and she’s showered and got the Kid’s in their Jammies!!!!!!! WFT 😡😡😡😡
They could have relaxed for a wee while and then all went on a big dog walk with that poor neglected dog ♥

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Kids showered and in bloody pajamas at 4 in the afternoon…… what the actual duck. “They can snuggle up in their jammies” - its the middle of the bleeping day?! Sorry but she is beyond lazy. Theyve done NOTHING today, aside from going for lunch. Shes had a shower so it’s blatantly prosecco and poundtown tonight.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
“Felt a bit full” so took the dog on an hour long walk?! Only because you felt full and not because the poor thing needed it?!

A “chilled out morning” - watching mama do yoga and trying out tik tok filters. Must have been great 😵💫

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Came here to comment about the showers and pyjamas at 4pm on a half term day but see it’s already been said so I’ll just leave this instead….you’re welcome!

61B993DB-EFE1-4200-8498-AA1A392E3FB2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It's still bleeping light out as I type this at nearly 5:30, as well as being mild! Getting them in pyjamas in the middle of the afternoon suits her, not them. My kids would've been bouncing off the walls with the little activity those kids have done today. Why can't they play out in the garden until it's dark, and I'm sure the depressed dog would like it. It's half term, so bedtimes can be later surely. Keeping them all cooped up is mean.
And where are her 4 and 6 year old while she's in her bedroom recording herself talking tit to strangers?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So... She allowed her 4/5yo son to walk along a main road with an animal leg, and when an Alsatian dog that ISNT their's went for it.. it's funny?! Tell the bleeping kid no for once. What with that and the cold water pyjama fest the other day, Jesus Christ, do some damn parenting!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She wants them fed and ready for bed before Mark finishes work so she can get them into bed early. She’s got her duck me granny robe on and everything and it’s not even half past 5 so I’m guessing she’ll be “overstimulated” tonight.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She wants them fed and ready for bed before Mark finishes work so she can get them into bed early. She’s got her duck me granny robe on and everything and it’s not even half past 5 so I’m guessing she’ll be “overstimulated” tonight.
100% THIS. She’ll be thinking the kids have been fed already at lunch so she doesn’t have to bother with dinner. Maybe a huge bowl of Haribos and popcorn will do it. Then the same rules won’t apply for the obese one. She’ll be whipping up some tapas for her and Mark whilst chugging on the Prosecco.

Reactions: 14
It’s always so obvious when she’s wanting to get her leg over. Its mortifying. Imagine publicising the fact that you want a bit of dick?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why do we need gurning mirror selfies of every outfit she wears in a day? Boring as duck
Also, I don't think she has sex half as much as she likes to make out. I reckon the last time she got her leg over was the night she got pregnant with Wanny. Mark looks like he'd rather give her a bullet 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
You can tell by the size of her arm how big she is
..8..I..

..m
My heart hurts for that lovely dog 💔 He needs his eyes cleaned, a damn good brush, then a bath and some pampering of his coat!! She has no right to have him when she can’t even take care of him.
This makes me incredibly sad. He's what 2/3 years old and NEVER been groomed?! I'm telling you now that coat will be uncomfortable and more than likely matted underneath

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.