Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... She allowed her 4/5yo son to walk along a main road with an animal leg, and when an Alsatian dog that ISNT their's went for it.. it's funny?! Tell the bleeping kid no for once. What with that and the cold water pyjama fest the other day, Jesus Christ, do some damn parenting!!
That story was absolutely appalling. She should be ashamed of herself and definitely be more strict with tit like that! The boy could have got really hurt waving a deer leg at a strangers dog!! And Charlotte, it would be YOUR fault!!
---
View attachment 1973699

Who does she think shes kidding?! So filtered and edited.

pS - put a bra on.
Look at her. Can she be squeezing her arm up to the side of the wardrobe anymore to make herself look smaller? Text box over her thigh. Other leg bent to look slimmer.
Give it a rest Charlotte.
She definitely should have gone larger in that top, did she say it was XL? Definitely XXXL needed. And a bra

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That story was absolutely appalling. She should be ashamed of herself and definitely be more strict with tit like that! The boy could have got really hurt waving a deer leg at a strangers dog!! And Charlotte, it would be YOUR fault!!
Especially given that she got rid of a dog before for biting William!

My heart hurts for that lovely dog 💔 He needs his eyes cleaned, a damn good brush, then a bath and some pampering of his coat!! She has no right to have him when she can’t even take care of him.
I bet he hasn't once been groomed or properly washed since they got him. His coat is a state.
Whoever said he tries to self harm with his bandanas was right!!

It's so sad Charlotte is getting rid of Daisy's barbies and house. She's not even 7 yet and even when she is 7, it's something a 7 year old will still play with.
She even said she has play dates, so what do they play with?
It was funny she was going on about the desk being something to keep for years yet before she told everyone she bedside table is years old and full of scratches and the paintwork isn't good anymore. Both are from IKEA? Lol.

Why doesn't she just tell everyone her kids don't play with toys anymore because they're obsessed with screens..

Reactions: 16
So sad she is getting rid of the barbies!! What does the poor girl play with then? My daughter is nearly 10 and still dips in and out of playing with them especially with friends round.

Reactions: 13
I’ve never commented on this thread before but this woman is starting to irritate me more and more.
The whole antidepressant thing drew me here. Why does she think anyone cares? She went on like she’s the first person in the world to take a tablet..
The narrative that her husband was begging to be with her but she wanted to be alone 🫠
She very loud for someone so irrelevant, she makes herself look a fool every time she turns on the camera.

Reactions: 21
She babbles on so much she doesn’t even hear what she is saying. And clearly doesn’t correct herself when she edits.
“My eldest is 10 and Daisy is coming up to 10” 🧐🤨🤔

Reactions: 5
I'm guessing Daisy is sat to Bill's right so that must be Stan's pint of orange juice 😱 The sugar in that 😖 the near bucket sized hot chocolate for bill and cake at half 9 in a morning. Cannot believe the sheer amount of shite she feeds these kids. What's wrong with toast/crumpets/porridge? Even a toasted teacake would be better. Its not a treat if they have it allll the time. She only takes them to cafes because they will be sat quiet whilst their eating. Lazy cow

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Mate your story was boring shout Stan and the leg. I don't know why I watched it all but maybe keep
It between you and Frank or maybe she told Frank and he didn't care either .
---
It's bleeping PANCAKE DAY CHARLOTTE get cooking love
---
Stan has no socks on..
Daisy looks odd in this photo like her feet are too big for her body.
Dog just happy to be out.
Poor bill is waiting till he can go to his dads for a rest.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She never takes the dog with her anywhere does she.. if she’s that desperate for a coffee and cake why doesn’t she find a nice walking route with a dog friendly cafe so he and the kids can get some exercise and she can still fill her fat face? Blows my mind that she would buy a dog like that and treat it like she does.

Reactions: 11
Why the hell are the kids in a cafe by half 9 in the morning eating a wedge of cake?! Why isn’t she making pancakes? Considering she makes a farce over any slight occasion, I was expecting a pancake picky plate

Reactions: 16
She cant seem to do anything with them that doesn’t revolve around food/eating. Why not get them up, feed them a proper breakfast at home them go out and DO something - an activity, anything! The only thing they do is go to cafes and eat crap.

The pancake spam will be imminent - probably pancakes for dinner later…..

Reactions: 12
Feeding kids cake at 9am. If the kids are hungry after breakfast why not give them some fruit or crackers?
Selfish witch just wants her massive coffee and it’s an excuse to take them out but not actually do anything.

can she not take them to a park or anywhere like that?!
She so so selfish. It’s like she can’t be arsed with her own children. Shocking.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe that. I’ve got two girls or similar whew snd they would be devastated if I got rid of their Barbie stuff. They still play with their toy prams! For the littlest, when she has a play date, they’re straight off up to her room to go through her Barbie stuff and she loves bathing them all in the garden in summer in a doll bath. From what they both say, there’s lots of Barbie action going on at friends’ houses too. This wee girl is only just 7 isn’t she? And her Barbie house has been or is going on a local Facebook site? That seems very unusual to me that she apparently doesn’t play with them anymore.

Also agree re the food. Eating cake at 930am as some kind of routine behaviour is not within a range of responsible parenting decisions. Also agree that it would have been far better to incorporate with a dog walk. No words regarding that story with Stan. Clearly doesn’t follow Rebecca Lamb’s account re the dog bite saga
---
Feeding kids cake at 9am. If the kids are hungry after breakfast why not give them some fruit or crackers?
Selfish witch just wants her massive coffee and it’s an excuse to take them out but not actually do anything.

can she not take them to a park or anywhere like that?!
She so so selfish. It’s like she can’t be arsed with her own children. Shocking.
Just make a coffee at home?! We have a nespresso machine (as does Charlotte) and hardly buy coffee out anymore as I much prefer what we can make at home. If we are going out, I just take it in a travel cup. Charlotte has a nespresso coffee maker too and travel cups. No need to drag everyone out to a cafe and stuff them full of cake at 9am.

She is so infuriating!!! Everything she does with them is more for her! Pizza express yesterday and now eating utter crap at 9am in the morning in a cafe. Sure they would much prefer pancakes at home and then out somewhere child centred just for them for the day!! She never takes them anywhere kid centred it’s all what she wants to do even on half term. She can go to as many cafes as she likes when they are at school. She will then big herself up what a great mother she is and she is so proud and you really don’t need to do much in half term don’t put any pressure on yourself…all well and good but she never does anything!!! Take them to a trampoline park, zoo, museum, nature trail there is always loads of thing for kids during half term. The fat lazy woman will prob just go to the Trafford centre - more food, shopping and maybe cinema where they will be doing what they do at home sitting in front of a screen stuffing their faces with sweets maybe after a McDonald’s.

She is so infuriating!!! Everything she does with them is more for her! Pizza express yesterday and now eating utter crap at 9am in the morning in a cafe. Sure they would much prefer pancakes at home and then out somewhere child centred just for them for the day!! She never takes them anywhere kid centred it’s all what she wants to do even on half term. She can go to as many cafes as she likes when they are at school. She will then big herself up what a great mother she is and she is so proud and you really don’t need to do much in half term don’t put any pressure on yourself…all well and good but she never does anything!!! Take them to a trampoline park, zoo, museum, nature trail there is always loads of thing for kids during half term. The fat lazy woman will prob just go to the Trafford centre - more food, shopping and maybe cinema where they will be doing what they do at home sitting in front of a screen stuffing their faces with sweets maybe after a McDonald’s.
Remember marks off tomorrow…So it will be a gifted trip somewhere or the Trafford centre for the kids!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Never known anyone think they are so funny! I shall tell the world how I let my child tease a large dog with bambi's hind leg. Oh how we laughed......

And Bill's still in the same trainers from 2 years ago 🫠 but you keep buying yourself granny robes and ridiculously expensive make up 🫡 waste of space mother

• Angry
Reactions: 15
What does she mean ‘today flew’? There’s still about 5 hours of parenting to do. Obviously time for the screens to parent now.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.