Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bills shorts look far too small to me? Maybe I’m weird but usually my kids shorts sit longer than that! She dresses her kids terribly, always cheap and ill fitting stuff that’s gone tatty, I’m not saying you have to dress up smartly but at least give them clean and well fitting clothes!

Reactions: 17
Have they gone bowling at the Trafford Centre??? 🤪 Is this the family day out?
And their children look like bloody urchins. I know it's only bowling, but even so, they look such a state. Meanwhile, looks like she's wearing a new jumper, got the usual full face of slap, curled hair and the hooped earrings! How does she not see what her children look like. :( Probably too busy fawning over the manchild Frank to notice.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The kids always look a state! Their trainers are disgusting and daisys especially look huge 😱 & bills wearing too small shorts! For someone who’s so obsessed with their appearance you’d think she’d care about what her kids look like but evidently not 😔

Reactions: 15
Why do the shoes look absolutely massive on the kids?
Can’t see why that would be. She has a Clarks measuring device in the utility room and absolutely 100% paid for that weird as duck at home measuring service that one time that she claimed she did often (and claimed she paid full price for) so why would her younger children ALWAYS be shown in too big, too wide shoes and her eldest in too small, broken to pieces shoes. It just doesn’t make sense, does it?
---
Bills shorts look far too small to me? Maybe I’m weird but usually my kids shorts sit longer than that! She dresses her kids terribly, always cheap and ill fitting stuff that’s gone tatty, I’m not saying you have to dress up smartly but at least give them clean and well fitting clothes!
I have to admit, my boys like a short short 😅

Reactions: 9
No words. The absolute state of those kids today. Like a poster for the children of Ukraine or something. That's not meant disrespectfully to Ukrainians, but they look homeless

Reactions: 10
It’s all over the top posing for the photos..”look at us, see! We do have fun!” Can’t even imagine Stan being able to hold a bowling ball bless him. I am amazed we’ve got to the middle of the week without so much of a sniff of a Mcdonalds though.

Reactions: 12
Even beggy lambs kids look better dressed than the Taylor’s and believe me, that’s saying something

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Daisy’s shoes look huge on her feet!
My son would wear shorts everyday if he could - leaving the house causes many an argument as he must change into jeans or joggers in winter! He gets home and is straight back into his shorts 🤣

Reactions: 1
I cannot get over how bleeping ridiculous Daisy’s trainers look. They look like clown feet. Why can she not just invest in some nice, properly fitting shoes for her children? She makes enough bleeping money.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who thinks it’s utterly crazy to give a child who’s still in the being sick stage calpol? Of course his poor tummy hurts. What did she expect from giving him it? Of course he was going to be sick.
---
Also, as an aside, why did Charlotte (an adult woman) have the bumpers up? I can’t bowl for tit but accept my fate as a gutter rat and my kids love laughing at me.

Reactions: 18
You’d think she’s never had a child be remotely ill before! How has she had 3 kids and not know how to navigate a sickness bug?

Reactions: 14
It’s all over the top posing for the photos..”look at us, see! We do have fun!” Can’t even imagine Stan being able to hold a bowling ball bless him. I am amazed we’ve got to the middle of the week without so much of a sniff of a Mcdonalds though.
Her making faces definitely looks forced and not just natural fun poses etc
---
You’d think she’s never had a child be remotely ill before! How has she had 3 kids and not know how to navigate a sickness bug?
Probably all the tit she plied into him yesterday on their day out

Am I the only one who thinks it’s utterly crazy to give a child who’s still in the being sick stage calpol? Of course his poor tummy hurts. What did she expect from giving him it? Of course he was going to be sick.
---
Also, as an aside, why did Charlotte (an adult woman) have the bumpers up? I can’t bowl for tit but accept my fate as a gutter rat and my kids love laughing at me.
A child throwing up doesnt need calpol. At all. It’s just one of those things isnt it with kids - they pick up bugs so you just have to ride it out and let them get it all out. Water is the only thing she should have tried giving him - and yes he would bring it back up but if its a sickness bug then you cant do much else but sit up with him and clean up the sick etc its part and parcel of having kids!

• Heart
I am glad to hear he was sick all over her and in her mouth!
I thought I was going to be sick myself hearing that tbh..
I was surprised to hear she tried to give him calpol the stupid woman.
I am sure she's had to deal with sickness bugs before. It's horrible but nothing rest, fluids, bit of toast and a sick bowl can't sort out. He'll be fine tomorrow. I bet she's more bothered about herself and her precious social media

Reactions: 10
This will be the new Covid-19 trauma. Charlotte reflecting in 2028 about the half term of 2023 where Stan was sick. Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.