Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's knackered after yesterday folks.....

Poor girl, she was so incredibly busy. She actually managed to hold in a fart ALL day.

She's inspiring.
Thank goodness Frank was SO SWEET and cleaned her paint brushes for her. I can’t think of anything more he could have done. It would have been impossible for him to take a day off so they could share the load.
Disgusting and so wasteful that they decorated all rooms two years ago and are already redecorating. I wonder what Wilko has gifted her this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There’s no bloody wonder her whole body hurts when she’s that overweight. In your mid thirties if your whole body hurts after a day of mild manual labour, you really need intervention.

I recently lost 3 stone, taking myself to a ‘healthy’ bmi and I feel like a new woman physically. I can do so many physical tasks with much more ease. Charlotte needs to sort herself out for her kids sake, and hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She acts like shes had a hard day down a coal mine - shes sat on arse putting ikea flatpack furniture together, its easy and its not exactly master craftsmanship us it?! Shes so out of shape, sje would be better spending her day doing some exercise.

With her being so so exhausted and achey today, it confirms why her back hurt after a weekend of walking round London
And suggests things aren’t as loving in chez Charl as she’d want us to believe. If walking around London and half a day of flat pack furniture has such an effect on her, I doubt there’s much going on between the sheets.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She has those big windows in the ceiling/roof, the big windows and doors at the back of the house and needs to have the lights on in the middle of the day?!

Reactions: 8
She has those big windows in the ceiling/roof, the big windows and doors at the back of the house and needs to have the lights on in the middle of the day?!
It’s a DIRE set up. She shouldn’t give anyone decor or design advice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
97367D39-FA95-4122-ABB6-C814D27BD58A.png

And here we are again. Another insipid “I love mama” message. I have four children. They all love me (the younger two aggressively so, at times). Never EVER have I got an unsolicited note telling me. I get pictures, hugs, attacked first thing in the morning, the offer of a bite of something they think is really yummy and I MUST try (post slobber), handmade birthday cards (suggested by OH)…BUT because they’re secure tiny (and upsettingly not so tiny) humans it’s out of sight out of mind. If they’re not with me they have fun doing things they should be focussing on. Not thinking they have to affirm their love for me.

This is not sweet or cute. Nor is is showing their love for their mother. It shows a manipulative, narcissistic (and therefore abusive) relationship.

It’s the sheer number of these notes she gets. ALWAYS after she’s either told us she’s exhausted or unwell. They’re never “just because”. I hope they have enough money put aside, from their exploitation, to pay for therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1947298

And here we are again. Another insipid “I love mama” message. I have four children. They all love me (the younger two aggressively so, at times). Never EVER have I got an unsolicited note telling me. I get pictures, hugs, attacked first thing in the morning, the offer of a bite of something they think is really yummy and I MUST try (post slobber), handmade birthday cards (suggested by OH)…BUT because they’re secure tiny (and upsettingly not so tiny) humans it’s out of sight out of mind. If they’re not with me they have fun doing things they should be focussing on. Not thinking they have to affirm their love for me.

This is not sweet or cute. Nor is is showing their love for their mother. It shows a manipulative, narcissistic (and therefore abusive) relationship.

It’s the sheer number of these notes she gets. ALWAYS after she’s either told us she’s exhausted or unwell. They’re never “just because”. I hope they have enough money put aside, from their exploitation, to pay for therapy.
My child has never come home with anything like that either 🤣

Why is she constantly eating shite? She's huge!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1947298

Stan didnt write that.

Reactions: 9
Her stories are highlighting the Turkey earthquake & sharing links to donate. Then she shows us 2 chocolate bars costing £7. I’d she bleeping thick??!! £7 would go a helluva long way to help out the earthquake victims!
I bleeping ate her! 😡

View attachment 1947298

Yes! Exactly this.

Reactions: 3
You know, she makes out like Mark doesn't do anything. Literally. But I think she's just such a martyr that she doesn't let him.
In her video she claimed to work right into the evening painting bedrooms, no offer of help mark?
No. I bet she told him not to because all of this can be for content then for her channel!
Plus, she gives off the impression she likes to have control of absolutely everything 🙄

Reactions: 17
Her stories are highlighting the Turkey earthquake & sharing links to donate. Then she shows us 2 chocolate bars costing £7. I’d she bleeping thick??!! £7 would go a helluva long way to help out the earthquake victims!
I bleeping ate her! 😡
Hate I meant!
No way even Man Mountain Benny would be able to “eat” her! She’s the size of a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.