Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god. Insufferable woman. We have all said how out of touch with reality she is.Kids flown the nest have they? Or do you just act like it. You never cook for them anyway. She is never happy unless she is moaning. Man she reminds me of my mum! Ugh.
Been having an absolute shite of a start to 2023, these threads cheer me up no end though! Cheers tattle bastards!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off woman with all the growing up tit. You're two youngest are four and six ffs!! Hardly about to leave home are they while they are still in primary school? They're still little and still need you! If you had a job, or friends or a reason to leave your house and mix with adults, and not the ones in Costa or Home Bargains!! Then you wouldn't have time to think this stuff up, never mind write all this contrived crap down and share it with strangers. #desperateforcontent :sleep::sleep:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh duck off woman with all the growing up tit. You're two youngest are four and six ffs!! Hardly about to leave home are they while they are still in primary school? They're still little and still need you! If you had a job, or friends or a reason to leave your house and mix with adults, and not the ones in Costa or Home Bargains!! Then you wouldn't have time to think this stuff up, never mind write all this contrived crap down and share it with strangers. #desperateforcontent :sleep::sleep:
What she really means is she no longer tends to them, ignores them and leaves them to their own (computer) devices.

She's such a tit mother. What a shame for those kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If she sincerely cherishes spending time with her children, why does she do everything to avoid them? It seems like she can’t wait to get away from them and be with Frank (“just us two”). The children are merely props for content.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s seriously just said that some months she’s so busy she can barely breathe, is she taking the piss?!
She certainly has the time to stuff her fat face!
She has to spout this tit so that she can pretend she’s too busy to get a proper job.

Reactions: 11
She like said “like” 15 times within like three stories this morning. Like HOW?!
(Like 2/3 were in acceptable places, but like seriously, wtf?

• Haha
  • Wow
She like said “like” 15 times within like three stories this morning. Like HOW?!
(Like 2/3 were in acceptable places, but like seriously, wtf?
Her voice and the constant use of the word "like" makes me want to rip my ears off 😔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
For someone who constantly claims shes a “journalist” her vocabulary is extremely limited and she cant string a cohesive sentence together without it being littered in “likes” or “um” or “stuff”

• Wow
Reactions: 17
For someone who constantly claims shes a “journalist” her vocabulary is extremely limited and she cant string a cohesive sentence together without it being littered in “likes” or “um” or “stuff”
All started with a little head bob and "So"

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She really does think she's a busy working mum! 😂 🤪 Yet every morning she's on her stories talking absolute shite, or in her car at the shops or getting coffee. How can she equate this with being so busy she can barely breathe. Dicking about filming a weekly shop or throwing together some piss poor, uncreative, misspelt advert, whilst sitting in your house, IS NOT HARD WORK WHERE YOU CAN BARELY BREATHE YOU MORON. She's bleeping deluded and insulting in equal measure.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
FE6025CB-0604-4B04-99E6-F12983EB0C54.jpeg

Seriously? Thats all they are getting for breakfast? That tit?

she is SO bleeping LAZY.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.